Track About NEW ATTR On SETs - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Track About NEW ATTR On SETs

Started by Phonex, November 17, 2011, 04:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mecho

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on November 17, 2011, 08:46:07 PM
as i see,ppl from this serv ,like always,QQ and QQ...and...QQ....
this game is like RL!sometimes ppl lost some money...its normal!!
so:stop spam/QQ/etc and make some fun ingame!!now all can stop farm and make some pvp/etc

btw.IMO now atr system is ok

+1
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

lucifsg

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on November 17, 2011, 08:46:07 PM
as i see,ppl from this serv ,like always,QQ and QQ...and...QQ....
this game is like RL!sometimes ppl lost some money...its normal!!
so:stop spam/QQ/etc and make some fun ingame!!now all can stop farm and make some pvp/etc

btw.IMO now atr system is ok

joke of the day XD u mean u went in and test it right ? and u found it ok ?
n/c XD
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Peorexo

Quote from: lucifsg on November 17, 2011, 09:27:08 PM
joke of the day XD u mean u went in and test it right ? and u found it ok ?
n/c XD
he was telling about nerfing to 240 why? becouse he dont know how to farm, only giran stair sitting he dont lost cash, so everything fine

qwertyzxc

Quote from: TrackZero on November 17, 2011, 02:42:14 PM
If you believe that anyone can donate for the updates, then i feel sorry for you.
I already explained why we had to fix 600att case, live with that.
Never received any PM from you except , please UNBAN my char.

NOPE ? OWNED 

special for you Track

dunno what point u have to lie me i didnt pm you :|

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: Peorexo on November 17, 2011, 09:30:07 PM
he was telling about nerfing to 240 why? becouse he dont know how to farm, only giran stair sitting he dont lost cash, so everything fine
as we all see,i have moron in clan...LOL...
i lost atr to..
btw im still on stairs in giran?u r normal??
as i see and hear u on communicator u still cry about not working atr...so..u scared about oly? :P

ppl again:stop cry about everything and go make some fun!
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

Peorexo

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on November 17, 2011, 09:44:58 PM
as we all see,i have moron in clan...LOL...
i lost atr to..
btw im still on stairs in giran?u r normal??
as i see and hear u on communicator u still cry about not working atr...so..u scared about oly? :P

ppl again:stop cry about everything and go make some fun!

Im crying? i Just told u that atr dont work like it should cuz even if i have 500atr i still work like 240 it wasnt a cry, u lost atr? tell me on what aprt u have more than 240, its also a bullsh!t, and i never was scared about oly i like to fight that all

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: Peorexo on November 17, 2011, 09:47:16 PM
Im crying? i Just told u that atr dont work like it should cuz even if i have 500atr i still work like 240 it wasnt a cry, u lost atr? tell me on what aprt u have more than 240, its also a bullsh!t, and i never was scared about oly i like to fight that all

all my atr was more than 240 :P MORE !! and working or not...i dont cry about everything...its just a game!stop make another drama!

violetpl

go make now 540 in weapon track need new TV ;D
rly funny gideon is your idea??

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

DarkLoverPL

ok,kids!Track say:we test it seven days..!
stop drama and cry!!
make some fun!

ps.if  GM set atr in weap 540 we dont need spend coins at Donny,all can farm some energys for +90 more atr...or meaby not energys but jewels like always on weapons..

FIREBLADE

Gg ;D i like it even if i spent a lot of time and dc for  make some part500...btw lower weapons to 300 so no1 need to buy 2nd set;D and all rest will be good...more balance makes all happy;D

WindWalk

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on November 17, 2011, 10:51:16 PM
ok,kids!Track say:we test it seven days..!
stop drama and cry!!
make some fun!

ps.if  GM set atr in weap 540 we dont need spend coins at Donny,all can farm some energys for +90 more atr...or meaby not energys but jewels like always on weapons..

Uhm, and what about FAME [from the {PvP} SA], I don't think that all who have it in weapon, wanna re-make it once again 26k+++ ...

ribera

Quote from: TrackZero on November 17, 2011, 05:29:03 PM
You were paying for years a monthly fee on official servers to play for something called Lineage 2, now they made some crap chronicle update thats not even l2 anymore and made it f2p, will ncsoft return you the money you payed all this years?
You bought a brand new game on steam , after 2-3 months they make 80% off deal of very same game you payed X amount, will they give you back the difference?
You bought a brand new car , you sit in it start the endgine and after a 50km you really dont like the car, you go back to shop and wanna change the care but look surprise its already -25% of what you payed. Will they give u back those 25%?
You bought brand new Iphone 4s , omg your so happy about it, you even took white one and 64gb, after a week you read that they announced for June Iphone 5 , will they give you back the money?
lol track ommmgggg WTF!!!! are u talking about if u buy a car for example v8 4000 yes in time price can go down but car company will never talk to u to say srry ur v8 is to pro we have to change it for a v6 3000 or if u have a iphone 4s apple will never call u and say srry ur phone is to pro we have to nerft it or change it for a worst one (u still have the same car and the same phone even if price change the phone and the car will be remain the same phone and the same car, they will never nerft ur car and ur phone) , but u are nerfing the sets so this is not the same and will never be the same.
ur the NOOB