Track About NEW ATTR On SETs - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

Track About NEW ATTR On SETs

Started by Phonex, November 17, 2011, 04:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Peorexo on November 18, 2011, 03:42:27 PM

yes u can stand about 1:30 up to 2min alive cuz u are .... tank! But think about that there is still some guys like me and others playing NOTTANK class (surprised?) We cant open ud's, after few debuffs dmg is huge and u cant change that, and increasing weapon atr isnt helpfull atm, cuz armor atr dont work
you have right im all time on UD cuz im TANK, doesnt matter that all uds counted on time give me  1 and half min (w/o ama)  defence, tell me if pvp last max 2 mins here?

and this that you bought some1s set 600 def(paid much for it) and couldnt sell it before update is not community foult, not our foult :(

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Peorexo

Quote from: Triuferkkk on November 18, 2011, 03:59:33 PM
you have right im all time on UD cuz im TANK, doesnt matter that all uds counted on time give me  1 and half min (w/o ama)  defence, tell me if pvp last max 2 mins here?

and this that you bought some1s set 600 def(paid much for it) and couldnt sell it before update is not community foult, not our foult :(

PvP last longer but trust me playing char what havent deflect arrow/magic is a bit hard ... even if we dont count ud's, and that set with 600atr was helpfull with that i was like mid-grade tank :P

PolSilv3r

So much QQ... And the best is that... You will stay here and beg your moms not to turn off the power while playing! :D
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Peorexo on November 18, 2011, 05:40:41 PM
PvP last longer but trust me playing char what havent deflect arrow/magic is a bit hard ... even if we dont count ud's, and that set with 600atr was helpfull with that i was like mid-grade tank :P
i forgot that on server play only archers and hm mages (where i count deflect magic not as so important skill)
and here is answer, you wanna be "mid grade tank" while you r JUST mage/mage  ha ha ha

and no, i wont trust you, why? cuz your explanations/arguments arent good at all, they r not prooved by anything
as i said in previous post its just butthurt that you failed with trades

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

FIREBLADE

Low a bit weapons and pvp will be longer ;D and more funny for all;D

buuuuuuuuuuh;D

Vargine

Quote from: TrackZero on November 18, 2011, 02:26:21 PM
pages*

oh great answer track sad that you want answer on other important question that I asked you (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,260011.0.html) ... n/c
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

Gideon

Quote from: Vargine on November 18, 2011, 07:38:23 PM
oh great answer track sad that you want answer on other important question that I asked you (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,260011.0.html) ... n/c

If u want some official answer u can post on Bug Report topic:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,261228.0.html
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

itim

Track send  my EURO back. Cose i sent to you more euro from energy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is the most stupid how i see in this server in 4 years. OMG, you joke here with our money. It.s your still to make ppl to donate for energy and after some time you down allz atributs? Great -armory max 240 one part and veapon 450 !!!!!! Need now 2-3 or 4 sets???????? OR NEED DONATE AGAIN FOR OTHER SET?????????????????

zippobg

Quote from: itim on November 19, 2011, 10:17:50 AM
Track send  my EURO back. Cose i sent to you more euro from energy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is the most stupid how i see in this server in 4 years. OMG, you joke here with our money. It.s your still to make ppl to donate for energy and after some time you down allz atributs? Great -armory max 240 one part and veapon 450 !!!!!! Need now 2-3 or 4 sets???????? OR NEED DONATE AGAIN FOR OTHER SET?????????????????
Just go to mom/dad and QQ for more euro for sets ;]
SadFace
WC/OL

dannisaiyan

DanniSaiyaN BD/SH

itim

Explain pls . You aply this downgrade to allz in same mode? Like in comunist state - allz be need same !!!. I have allz 5 parts 600+ atributs. Now is 240 allz. Ppl how have 240  last week now have 240 !!!!. It.s correct??? For fix armory - one part 240 to 600 need min. 500 energy. But no agree to be same with someone how have only 240 and now have again 240. Aply one formula : 600 : 240 = 2,5.
So 240 : 2,5 = 96 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must aply this formula for allz if want make correct downgrade for atributs. No make comunism in server !
True cose allz how no have money for donate or d,ont want donate, or d.ont want pro items , now this ppl is happy and laught , like this how reply my first post here !  " Go to mamy and....... " Noob maybe my mamy is dead. Think that ! Track shame on you for this mistake in your server ! you aply new rules and d.ont ask ppl how play here about this ! Is you server but this server is good cose many donate for items and in this mode you have money for make best private server, but now you hit in yours donators, and your hit is strong, very strong. Maybe you will stay in server only with this ppl how laught or say " Go to mamy and ask for other money to donate " .
I hope to do this downgrade correctly - with one formula, or try return coins to ppl how have sets up to 240 !