Track About NEW ATTR On SETs - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Track About NEW ATTR On SETs

Started by Phonex, November 17, 2011, 04:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawciu

What can u except from private server?
U play here, enchant items, donate etc on own risk. All know in any time this server can be closed or wiped  :D

Accept that fact or just shut up and don't spam on forum

YaHoYaH

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer 83 --- Infinty
Craft/Spoil  81 - 7 x Hero --- Infinity
Eva Templar/WindRider 85 --- Infinity
Only F.u.N

Arpee87

Quote from: TrackZero on November 17, 2011, 01:52:00 PM
You are born to be hater , cant fix that not a therapist.
Also 6k people we have on FB are bots too , of course!
Anyway we started with 400 players in August now reached 1k, but it just means players are using 2,5x boxes each!
HF hater!

To know or subscribe someone or a group is just a click, it does not mean that they actually care about this server, 75% prolly had only connection here once.
About attri change: though U did good with me too, I think it was not the good way. The problem is not the change itself but the lack of information. I don't really understand why these things what affects us players should be always secrets.

ps: it is a normal behavior what we see here. Only those does not complain who do not care or did not have 600 attribute before, or knew about it. Everyone would cry for wasted money.

Peorexo

This update wasnt even fair, after making 600atr and selling to guys set completely made u shouldn't change it that way everybody lost many coins just becouse u make fail at start, but u reached ur goal dn bank account get some boost from that

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Arpee87 on November 17, 2011, 02:24:20 PM
To know or subscribe someone or a group is just a click, it does not mean that they actually care about this server, 75% prolly had only connection here once.
About attri change: though U did good with me too, I think it was not the good way. The problem is not the change itself but the lack of information. I don't really understand why these things what affects us players should be always secrets.
Secrets?
Okey this is what i said long ago on begging of the GF, when you players complained about 600att case:
"At this points because we got totally the new files we cant fix yet because we need to decompile the new files " if any of you reasonable people try to understand this it clearly means that at that point we cant fix it but if we are trying to crack the files it means we are working on it and it took all this time (5 months) our developers to make it work but was clearly obvious it needs a fix, its so obvious like fix for antharas necklace drop and few others.
Also after i got the mail from developers about new update i literally INSTA POSTED on forum, to prevent gossips and shits, so please there are really no freakin secrets!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: Peorexo on November 17, 2011, 02:31:51 PM
This update wasnt even fair, after making 600atr and selling to guys set completely made u shouldn't change it that way everybody lost many coins just becouse u make fail at start, but u reached ur goal dn bank account get some boost from that

+1
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

qwertyzxc

Quote from: TrackZero on November 17, 2011, 02:33:43 PM
Secrets?
Okey this is what i said long ago on begging of the GF, when you players complained about 600att case:
"At this points because we got totally the new files we cant fix yet because we need to decompile the new files " if any of you reasonable people try to understand this it clearly means that at that point we cant fix it but if we are trying to crack the files it means we are working on it and it took all this time (5 months) our developers to make it work but was clearly obvious it needs a fix, its so obvious like fix for antharas necklace drop and few others.

when 10 ppls on server has 600 atr and they was killing all by 1-2 hits that was so great !!! now when other ppls get same sets and its start to be more balance u cute atribute on each part again great !!! how much they donate for this update ? now they will donate 2/3 sets and again kill all by 1/2 hits ( all i mean no donny players )

And rly thanks for answer me on pm like 1 month ago i send u pm but you dont care like always

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: qwertyzxc on November 17, 2011, 02:38:13 PM
when 10 ppls on server has 600 atr and they was killing all by 1-2 hits that whas so great !!! now when other ppls get same sets and its start to be more balance u cute atribute on each part again great !!! how much they donate for this update ? now they will donate 2/3 sets and again kill all by 1/2 hits ( all i mean no donny players )

And rly thanks for answer me on pm like 1 month ago i send u pm but you dont care like always
If you believe that anyone can donate for the updates, then i feel sorry for you.
I already explained why we had to fix 600att case, live with that.
Never received any PM from you except , please UNBAN my char.

Arpee87

Quote from: TrackZero on November 17, 2011, 02:33:43 PM
Secrets?
Also after i got the mail from developers about new update i literally INSTA POSTED on forum, to prevent gossips and shits, so please there are really no freakin secrets!

Human brain does not work like this. U should have written "At this points because we got totally the new files we cant fix yet because we need to decompile the new files. But when we will be able to fix it then it wil work like that and that etc, and U will see that and that ".
Fix has a relative meaning on this server.
And there would not be such long topic like we have now. Ofc some ppl would complain still..

NiToPaMi

what can i say? Trackzor u do good job .I lost many time to up my atribute in my armor and i will not QQ ing like rest.simple is same for all.
lets see what new fun will got .

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Arpee87 on November 17, 2011, 02:42:49 PM
Human brain does not work like this. U should have written "At this points because we got totally the new files we cant fix yet because we need to decompile the new files. But when we will be able to fix it then it wil work like that and that etc, and U will see that and that ".
Fix has a relative meaning on this server.
And there would not be such long topic like we have now. Ofc some ppl would complain still..
Okey so i made mistake not writing correctly the proper sentence, im a human too i make also mistakes. But my meaning of what ive said was intention to tell you that at some point it will be fixed.
Its same like i tell you dont use cloacks they crash the server etc... Did i said ill fix it? No! But does it requiters a fix , QUITE OBVIOUS!