Web Analytics
Track About NEW ATTR On SETs - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Track About NEW ATTR On SETs

Started by Phonex, November 17, 2011, 04:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenice

The atrib system now its +/- like on HB, BUT if the atrib system was not working like it should why u didnt desativated it until this "FIX" was ready?
You made people farm/donate to get nice atrib on set and now after almost everyone who cared for have a decent set to pvp had sets rdy u bring a "fix". pathetic...
But well this its a business afterall and u did a nice (low) economic move, more vesper sets sell on donny

depredador

but nevertheless, it seems a good idea
the bad thing is we lost many coins
:(

J4cKDan13L

I know you guys how are you feeling... I wasted over 300 dc in HB for lifestones and after that they got fuked....

the show must go on.... :(
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lucifsg on November 17, 2011, 03:07:14 PM
All of us think the same but noone says what they have to say. So here u go....
I warned u time ago ur server is losing its credability like this. Imo looks just another "FIX" -> "insert coin to continue" cause now players will need to get a second set and more energies to get full defense vs weapons 450 attri. U could set max attri on 450 not 240. Was it too hard for ur "developers" ? So funny this update came when all server was about to stop donating for energies cause they was too cheap on market and almost all manage to achieve 400+

Prove us wrong and set max weapons attri on 280-300.

As for the unstable etc What was unstable ? I try dmg on water with 1 part of water attri def (450 ) and 3 parts of water def (1350)
Damage was the same.

To be honest luci, by doing this update none of us thought about donny not even for 1 second, so really you are not right now.
About error we was getting 'overboost on 600att", as a player you cant see it , but our sql base was full of errors and well our devs was getting crazy every month since all the servers are accessible by our devs. And honestly i dont think that average player farmer/pvper/siege guy needs 2 sets or w/e, update is made exactly when the possibility unlocked and overall i think for the sake of whole community and future is good, after all this mess pass some will say thank you, youll see.
And about management , luci, if you compare  what other HUGE multi million companies (even countries!!!) does and how they threat their community , i think we should win a Nobel prize!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

zenice

This "fix" its good for pvp idd, BUT the timming if it its simple bullsh1t, its this who a normal and honest person cant understand, well i can if i wanted to get money from players... and dont think im crying the dc`s on energys, what pisses me off its the attitude

WilQs

Quote from: Peorexo on November 17, 2011, 02:31:51 PM
This update wasnt even fair, after making 600atr and selling to guys set completely made u shouldn't change it that way everybody lost many coins just becouse u make fail at start, but u reached ur goal dn bank account get some boost from that

+1

WilQsPL (Tyr/De)
Iva (Pal/Wl)
DjDziadzior (Tyr/Wc)

PolSilv3r

Good Job Track! :)

Don't listen to this addicts! :D They will stay here for looooong...  ::)
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

plee

so is funny why u made promotion on energies, u made them spoilable, just so ppl would spend coins/hours to make cool sets (even that u knew would be max 240 and u didnt say anything about it), and when most finished with it, *BAM* wipe...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: plee on November 17, 2011, 04:15:11 PM
so is funny why u made promotion on energies, u made them spoilable, just so ppl would spend coins/hours to make cool sets (even that u knew would be max 240 and u didnt say anything about it), and when most finished with it, *BAM* wipe...

Would it matter to you if i tell you i didnt know?
Only reason i putted this spoil/drop its because of the very same reason you are complaining. I spammed our devs to fix this 600att issue quite a lot, after their silence of few months, i started to search for a temp solution ,..............and after a few months of silence about this case they appeared and mailed me ATT ISSUE FIXED , after that i went instantly on forum and posted it that we plan this update so more or less you were informed at the same day ive got the info.
Could it come earlier? Yes , obvious!
But some things and decisions had to be made like this. In the end if i knew we gonna have 240 att you really think i would put 10:1 in donny?
Now you can all continue to buld up ur conspirator theory about all etc... but things which happened happened , cant change anymore and in the end im not ONLY one here who decides about things , so continue to sharp up your swords here and lets have more and more drama.
Cheers

P.S. Latest info ive got is that weapon will be 540 not 450.

Peorexo

Quote from: TrackZero on November 17, 2011, 04:21:29 PM
Would it matter to you if i tell you i didnt know?
Only reason i putted this spoil/drop its because of the very same reason you are complaining. I spammed our devs to fix this 600att issue quite a lot, after their silence of few months, i started to search for a temp solution ,..............and after a few months of silence about this case they appeared and mailed me ATT ISSUE FIXED , after that i went instantly on forum and posted it that we plan this update so more or less you were informed at the same day ive got the info.
Could it come earlier? Yes , obvious!
But some things and decisions had to be made like this. In the end if i knew we gonna have 240 att you really think i would put 10:1 in donny?
Now you can all continue to buld up ur conspirator theory about all etc... but things which happened happened , cant change anymore and in the end im not ONLY one here who decides about things , so continue to sharp up your swords here and lets have more and more drama.
Cheers

P.S. Latest info ive got is that weapon will be 540 not 450.

hahahah gg with tha policy now all will be dieing in 1 combo or even 1-2hits and u want to make that on server? WHO WILL PLAY HERE if no1 will be able to stand more than 5 sec od fight? even on ud? comeone dude look on what ur making here

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Peorexo on November 17, 2011, 04:28:32 PM
hahahah gg with tha policy now all will be dieing in 1 combo or even 1-2hits and u want to make that on server? WHO WILL PLAY HERE if no1 will be able to stand more than 5 sec od fight? even on ud? comeone dude look on what ur making here
This is what they have told me , but u know what since its not written in loader this is just a test period so we have to see how its actually going in game! So consider this as a open beta test before you continue with your QQ style , wait a bit.
So ALL YOU TRADERS/SELLERS AND BUYERS wait with your actions few days untill changes we make are permanent !
Instead of flaming help us in testing to find perfect balance for everyone.

jygh

Quote from: Peorexo on November 17, 2011, 04:28:32 PM
dude  70% of server didnt had atributes above 300 so wtf r u talking about lol .1-2 hits? funny shit
  Nightmare 30x