Track About NEW ATTR On SETs - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Track About NEW ATTR On SETs

Started by Phonex, November 17, 2011, 04:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naku

Quote from: Peorexo on November 17, 2011, 04:28:32 PM
hahahah gg with tha policy now all will be dieing in 1 combo or even 1-2hits and u want to make that on server? WHO WILL PLAY HERE if no1 will be able to stand more than 5 sec od fight? even on ud? comeone dude look on what ur making here

People that fought on 180 atribute knows that pvp even vs OE weapons isnt like that u described. We should be as close to retail as possible, they are fixing stuff, patching etc and they are doing a good job. Enchant to 600 was never a feature, was a bug, and that was plain for all to see.

Maybe now less farm and more activity.

Naku

Quote from: jygh on November 17, 2011, 04:39:37 PM
dude  70% of server didnt had atributes above 300 so wtf r u talking about lol .1-2 hits? funny shit

+1

Peorexo

Quote from: jygh on November 17, 2011, 04:39:37 PM
dude  70% of server didnt had atributes above 300 so wtf r u talking about lol .1-2 hits? funny shit
i had only draco set and ds+f on my orc and i made my atr alone so if someone havent atr it his problem that he cant go and farm a bit ...

jygh

Quote from: Peorexo on November 17, 2011, 04:46:32 PM
i had only draco set and ds+f on my orc and i made my atr alone so if someone havent atr it his problem that he cant go and farm a bit ...
u just made no sence at all cause u said pvp at this atributes  r 1-2 hits and now  u talk about how u farmed with orc lol.... is not common sence
  Nightmare 30x

chlipus

Quote from: ylim on November 17, 2011, 01:41:41 PM
yes ppl cried about high attr. and after they noticed that gm dont give a fok (do u remember that in first time there even wasnt 600attr official :) ). ltr energy price dropped at donny and ltr u can spoil so at that time there wasnt clearly announce u can make 600attr. but u will looose it ltr or sooner. and this the poroblem. If its clearly announce make 400-600attr on ur own risk cos it will like that for 1-2month whatever, than nobody will complain about that. all who have problem here now its not cos that att. lowered nobody think imo its so bad the problem is the way how u loose coin.

true

WindWalk

zippobg

Quote from: PolSilv3r on November 17, 2011, 04:13:57 PM
Good Job Track! :)

Don't listen to this addicts! :D They will stay here for looooong...  ::)
+1   :)
SadFace
WC/OL

VforVanilla

Quote from: TrackZero on November 17, 2011, 04:31:29 PM
This is what they have told me , but u know what since its not written in loader this is just a test period so we have to see how its actually going in game! So consider this as a open beta test before you continue with your QQ style , wait a bit.
So ALL YOU TRADERS/SELLERS AND BUYERS wait with your actions few days untill changes we make are permanent !
Instead of flaming help us in testing to find perfect balance for everyone.

Excuse me. If the changes are not permanent and increase atr number again you are gonna give the lost attribute back?  :D. No way...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: VforVanilla on November 17, 2011, 05:21:59 PM
Excuse me. If the changes are not permanent and increase atr number again you are gonna give the lost attribute back?  :D. No way...
You were paying for years a monthly fee on official servers to play for something called Lineage 2, now they made some crap chronicle update thats not even l2 anymore and made it f2p, will ncsoft return you the money you payed all this years?
You bought a brand new game on steam , after 2-3 months they make 80% off deal of very same game you payed X amount, will they give you back the difference?
You bought a brand new car , you sit in it start the endgine and after a 50km you really dont like the car, you go back to shop and wanna change the care but look surprise its already -25% of what you payed. Will they give u back those 25%?
You bought brand new Iphone 4s , omg your so happy about it, you even took white one and 64gb, after a week you read that they announced for June Iphone 5 , will they give you back the money?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vargine

Quote from: TrackZero on November 17, 2011, 04:21:29 PM
P.S. Latest info ive got is that weapon will be 540 not 450.

buhahahahahahahahahaha
are you fvcking kidding me or what ???

it's senceless to decrease max att in armor to 240 and then increase maxx att in weapon to 540 IT'S SEEK

Track do it if you want to lose ppl on server
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vargine on November 17, 2011, 05:32:26 PM

buhahahahahahahahahaha
are you fvcking kidding me or what ???

it's senceless to decrease max att in armor to 240 and then increase maxx att in weapon to 540 IT'S SEEK

Track do it if you want to lose ppl on server
Did you read the part i said a open beta test for a week before we decide about it?
Also do you even know how attribute sytem works, if yes then explain me please i wanna hear it?
If you know suddenly go afk without explanation i will understand that your answer is NO.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: TrackZero on November 17, 2011, 05:29:03 PM
You were paying for years a monthly fee on official servers to play for something called Lineage 2, now they made some crap chronicle update thats not even l2 anymore and made it f2p, will ncsoft return you the money you payed all this years?
You bought a brand new game on steam , after 2-3 months they make 80% off deal of very same game you payed X amount, will they give you back the difference?
You bought a brand new car , you sit in it start the endgine and after a 50km you really dont like the car, you go back to shop and wanna change the care but look surprise its already -25% of what you payed. Will they give u back those 25%?
You bought brand new Iphone 4s , omg your so happy about it, you even took white one and 64gb, after a week you read that they announced for June Iphone 5 , will they give you back the money?

whole ur post 1 big pathetic fail. if u bought smth for sure seller wont come to u for change that thing for worst one and after some time tell u: we made mistake so u can buy this thing again but pay us plz 1 more time. dont u think so? u can test this sh1ton ur beta server as well but u decide make test on players. just pathetic.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005