Can you explain SR changes? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Can you explain SR changes?

Started by TiagoRamos, March 06, 2012, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaZord

Quote from: TiagoRamos on March 06, 2012, 03:15:48 PM
Gideon, those numbers are with HASTE certification right? which has a 1% chance? Makes no sense... Its like saying PR could have 2k attack speed...

Madjer, next time dont say bullshyt or show pics about those stats please.

Maybe not 2 k att speed but 1800 att speed was possible on pr in HB. As i remember fighters will worked diffrent. Also many ppl played sr in that times coz sr could reach 2,5 k att speed as Gideon wrote. And PT had almost all time trigger for att speed from sr.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

cthon

Quote from: TrackZero on March 06, 2012, 12:49:33 PM
You are pathetic sometimes really! SR is crippeled cause we have atackspeed gap, however this didnt happen over night , gideon will say more cause he tested things with CB and FTP SR-s

talking about pathetic...we wont get nerfs from dragon... yeah right
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

G4T

Quote from: TiagoRamos on March 06, 2012, 12:21:33 PM
While mages always have full cast speed buffed. Archers dont.

gg m4djer

With +5 wit i can reach max for sps/ee, but other mages? Im curios ;)
Anyway, to play archer was so frustrating, that I had will to throw away bow, and kill someone with bare hands with hope in some way it will be faster

Quote from: MegaZord on March 06, 2012, 03:37:31 PM
Maybe not 2 k att speed but 1800 att speed was possible on pr in HB. As i remember fighters will worked diffrent. Also many ppl played sr in that times coz sr could reach 2,5 k att speed as Gideon wrote. And PT had almost all time trigger for att speed from sr.

at hb with all things on PR could reach 2500 for a while
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: cthon on March 06, 2012, 03:54:38 PM
talking about pathetic...we wont get nerfs from dragon... yeah right
And which nerf we got?
(if you are refering about CP pots please show me logs where they said that? If i didnt tould you this you wouldnt even know about it)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

zenice

Quote from: TrackZero on March 06, 2012, 04:06:09 PM
And which nerf we got?
(if you are refering about CP pots please show me logs where they said that? If i didnt tould you this you wouldnt even know about it)

I know 2 nerfs personally

22-11-2011[BALANCE]"Final Circlet" not giving full bonus to bows/daggers
30-09-2011[GAMEPLAY]Duelist Spirit -10% patk with bows/crossbows (the +% PVP bonus is given anyway)

Directly from Dragon Server and some pm`s u and Gideon receive with some complains from players in x20 server, i even heard some players got 17k hits from this uber players, thats why this server its full of he/glad he/wl wl/pal th/wl combos.

And u already UNerfed some kills that was nerfed due to Dragon, but only for some classes (mages/tanks)
Physical Mirror - was reducing 7% of m. attack
Magical Mirror - was reducing 7% of m. attack
Shield of Revenge - was reducing 10% of casting speed

Triuferkkk

Quote from: zenice on March 06, 2012, 04:21:38 PM

30-09-2011[GAMEPLAY]Duelist Spirit -10% patk with bows/crossbows (the +% PVP bonus is given anyway)

Directly from Dragon Server and some pm`s u and Gideon receive with some complains from players in x20 server, i even heard some players got 17k hits from this uber players, thats why this server its full of he/glad he/wl wl/pal th/wl combos.

And u already UNerfed some kills that was nerfed due to Dragon, but only for some classes (mages/tanks)
focus death too

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Gideon

LAST INFO: after discussing with Track we will make all tests again.

Classes to test: HE / PR / SR

Things that we gonna test (already did once, but since u all complaining, here we go again):
- P. Attack diff
- Critical Rate/Power diff
- Attack Speed diff
- Evasion diff
- Speed diff

Since we have Attack Speed (1,5k) and Speed (250) caps we gonna check another way to balance archer classes once again, basicaly it should be:

PR - High P. Attack and Critical Power; Low Critical Chance
HE - Balanced between PR and SR
SR - High Attack Speed, Critical Chance, Evasion and Speed; Low P. Attack and Critical Power
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

Gideon

Physical and Magical Mirror: I discussed with Track and we both disagree about this nerf, cause if it should decrease M. Attack it should decrease P. Attack too, so instead of add 1 more nerf on this skill we decided to remove the nerf made by Dragon GM's.

Shield of Revenge: it could also reduce Attack Speed, bu we decided to remove the previous nerf.

We used the same idea about UD skills, before they was just decreasing fighter stats, and we made for mage stats too. And UD changes we made was to prevent people using UD's all the time without any problem.

About Final Secret and Duelist Spirit we made those changes to balance a bit, cause some classes (GL/TH and GL/HE) was making huge damage compared to other classes, they still make high damage (HE/GL still the best DD), but not like before.
Event Manager

zenice

Quote from: Gideon on March 06, 2012, 04:48:36 PM
About Final Secret and Duelist Spirit we made those changes to balance a bit, cause some classes (GL/TH and GL/HE) was making huge damage compared to other classes, they still make high damage (HE/GL still the best DD), but not like before.

SURE, thats why we see lots of he/glad in our server rigth?
For your info there is 4 he/glad that i see on sieges/pvp`s , how u can call balance of something its we are talking about 4 players?
Im not pretending to be rude or act pro but beside me i dont see the others he/glad making ultra kills or killing much, maybe its my problem? Im edited who knows.
I sent you a pm months ago with some dmg tests i dont know if you saw them or not but seems u didnt, cuz if you did, a well buffed char without deflect arrow gets 1,5k critical, its this the huge damage you talk about?

lasombra

mby ppl do not play he/glad couse they do not wanna play "full support" zedu ?
Also pls...You told "i hit well buffed char with deflect arrow 1,5k" lol? and how much is ok for You 10k? 15?
No offence rly but....dont tell me Your dmg is low.
Also check what classes You hit. Wanna hit more "well buffed char with deflect arrow" So how much You will hit char without deflect arrow?

ps. I rly affraid those "tests" of archers classes. Full forum of cry kidos, all wanna own, all will cry again. You boost one, 2 others will cry.
Also not archers will cry "buuu archer get boost me wanna tooooo buuuu, i leave server track aaabuuuuuuu"
Ppl THINK a bit.

ps2. i play sux class. I have the lowest con, the lowest hp/cp, the lowest cast, the lowest pdef, sux speed, no heal, no uber tank skills, no tp from summon, no skills like eva, cele..... Just nothing. PLIX BOOST ME ! I think i start make regulary cry topics, and spam GM on pm how i sux hard. Mby there come SH/BD time also to rox and own.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Gideon

Btw those nerfs was made in september and november. We decided to stop the nerfs from Dragon around January.
Event Manager

zenice

Quote from: zenice on March 06, 2012, 05:01:47 PM
SURE, thats why we see lots of he/glad in our server rigth?
For your info there is 4 he/glad that i see on sieges/pvp`s , how u can call balance of something its we are talking about 4 players?
Im not pretending to be rude or act pro but beside me i dont see the others he/glad making ultra kills or killing much, maybe its my problem? Im edited who knows.
I sent you a pm months ago with some dmg tests i dont know if you saw them or not but seems u didnt, cuz if you did, a well buffed char without deflect arrow gets 1,5k critical, its this the huge damage you talk about?

Quote from: lasombra on March 06, 2012, 05:24:49 PM
mby ppl do not play he/glad couse they do not wanna play "full support" zedu ?
Also pls...You told "i hit well buffed char with deflect arrow 1,5k" lol? and how much is ok for You 10k? 15?
No offence rly but....dont tell me Your dmg is low.
Also check what classes You hit. Wanna hit more "well buffed char with deflect arrow" So how much You will hit char without deflect arrow?

ps. I rly affraid those "tests" of archers classes. Full forum of cry kidos, all wanna own, all will cry again. You boost one, 2 others will cry.
Also not archers will cry "buuu archer get boost me wanna tooooo buuuu, i leave server track aaabuuuuuuu"
Ppl THINK a bit.

ps2. i play sux class. I have the lowest con, the lowest hp/cp, the lowest cast, the lowest pdef, sux speed, no heal, no uber tank skills, no tp from summon, no skills like eva, cele..... Just nothing. PLIX BOOST ME ! I think i start make regulary cry topics, and spam GM on pm how i sux hard. Mby there come SH/BD time also to rox and own.

ok i quoted myself check this!!
You know the diference of WITH and WITHOUT?
People dont play he/glad cuz they dont wanna play full suport char? Are you drunk? he/glad its a DD without any suport buff skill.