Web Analytics
Can you explain SR changes? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Can you explain SR changes?

Started by TiagoRamos, March 06, 2012, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiagoRamos

All archers, decently buffed (cat also) and focus on bow will have max crit rate.
U keep talking about cap attack speed based on certs such as haste or counter spirit?

I have to lol at rapid shot changes, honnlestly, its maybe the best archer skill of all.
good that counter rapid shots stays for the party then :)

so now its time to reduce the penalty of deadeye maybe? or increase the range?  ::)

Zord: check your passives for crit power. its lvl 2: increases the power of critica attacks by 56... DAFUQ?

Javardsnegger

Just want to add this b4 i'll leave.

A regular pr/bd atm with ic/f/9 on monk tattoos has +8k p atk (we alrdy assumed crit rate and atk speed where +/- same)

A regular sr/sws with same equipment and ogree emporwed tattoo has 5k! Go test it and come back to me on this plz...

For me. End of topic!  
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

TiagoRamos

The PR/BD has 8k + p attack with IC+9+F with EMP MONK lvl 4? show pic :)
same for the sr/sws plz

Javardsnegger

Go have l2 lessons plz... no more coments!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

lasombra

Quote from: MegaZord on March 06, 2012, 02:08:50 PM
U wrong Fel.
Yes SR got high att speed but remember we have gap of att speed 1500. PR which have more p att and crit power can reach around 1200 att speed easy(using monks+chp and w/o dead eye). So SR class is fuked up. Coz got lets say 200 att speed more, lower p att, dont have such good crit power. About PR crit rate, dunno but on full buff i got 499 crit rate on my pr/bd + active focus which give 40 around so can use when no cat buff.

Zord, but from 1200 which is max for PR (on atk speed setup) to 1500 is big difference.
Where I'm wrong ? I wroted like it should be.
For me if boost SR, just add to SR some atk speed, not atk power....

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

TiagoRamos

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 02:59:37 PM
Go have l2 lessons plz... no more coments!

Pic please? of those PR/BD stats?
show me the l2 lessons. just want to see those stats

Javardsnegger

Quote from: TiagoRamos on March 06, 2012, 03:02:33 PM
Pic please? of those PR/BD stats?
show me the l2 lessons. just want to see those stats

Want me to wipe ur ass to?? Sry but i won't do the tests for u, do that ur self.

@felissin, but how can some1 give more atk speed behond cap to just 1 class? I don't think it's possible. If sr's go over atk speed cap all other class will be able to go aswell. And that would be caos...like it was! Orcs with 5k atk speed, th's....etc!

Peorexo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 03:05:16 PM
Want me to wipe ur ass to?? Sry but i won't do the tests for u, do that ur self.

@felissin, but how can some1 give more atk speed behond cap to just 1 class? I don't think it's possible. If sr's go over atk speed cap all other class will be able to go aswell. And that would be caos...like it was! Orcs with 5k atk speed, th's....etc!
Y better use some sh!t untrue informations and then dont even explain them

Gideon

Quote from: lasombra on March 06, 2012, 03:01:17 PM
Zord, but from 1200 which is max for PR (on atk speed setup) to 1500 is big difference.
Where I'm wrong ? I wroted like it should be.
For me if boost SR, just add to SR some atk speed, not atk power....

If we just make a little boost on attack speed, to 1,6k for example, some other classes still will reach it.

If we remove the cap i bet SR's could reach 2k+ on attack speed, maybe even 2,5k with attack speed setup, this would be a machine gun and soon people would complain about that too.

Anyway the bonus on P. Attack isn't that much, it's just to make it a bit stronger, but in the end SR < HE < PR on P. Attack.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

TiagoRamos

Gideon, those numbers are with HASTE certification right? which has a 1% chance? Makes no sense... Its like saying PR could have 2k attack speed...

Madjer, next time dont say bullshyt or show pics about those stats please.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Gideon on March 06, 2012, 03:09:34 PM
If we just make a little boost on attack speed, to 1,6k for example, some other classes still will reach it.

If we remove the cap i bet SR's could reach 2k+ on attack speed, maybe even 2,5k with attack speed setup, this would be a machine gun and soon people would complain about that too.

Anyway the bonus on P. Attack isn't that much, it's just to make it a bit stronger, but in the end SR < HE < PR on P. Attack.

So Sr's will remain the weakest archer class anyway? I didn't want to be uberstrong not even stronguer than other classes, just was looking after some justice, since they where balanced b4 cap. So they will remain unbalanced, only not as much? ok ty.

@Tiago, not bullshiting u, just go see it for ur self!! Fuk it anyway. i Alrdy have my answer. Gz

zenice

Quote from: TrackZero on March 06, 2012, 12:49:33 PM
You are pathetic sometimes really! SR is crippeled cause we have atackspeed gap, however this didnt happen over night , gideon will say more cause he tested things with CB and FTP SR-s

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 01:53:08 PM@Bruno, btw, since sr's are so great, why don't u play ur sr/sws Zedob0sque?? I wonder rly... ::)

Where the fck u saw me saying that this update its bad or that i dont agree with it?? O_o
If u read what i said i comment the fact that if anyone on this server want to change something they can, based on the 3 options i said on my first post... I play a nerfed char thanks to those cry baby`s, even after GM Gideon opened a topic (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,261653.0.html) to discuss a skill and asked people to send him pics of the dmg, after that he closed topic and until now he or Track dont gave an answer to that.
BUT if i was everyday flooding forum and send him pm`s im sure an answer would be given, this was what i talked in my posts here and nothing more, i played a sr/sws and i know well what that char is.
Just check what i posted some time ago:

"Re: Discussion: Drain Health
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 03:24:22 pm »
Remove
And what about give back to some figthers class the removed passive skills??

Silver Ranger
Critical Chance
Critical Power

Abbyss Walker
Boost Attack Speed
Critical Chance

PlainsWalker
Critical Power

Phantom Ranger
Critical Power
Critical Chance

As i see only mages count for this server..."