GZ NEW HEROES - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

GZ NEW HEROES

Started by MegaZord, March 30, 2012, 02:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 31, 2012, 02:39:37 PM
Cut the fuking crap!! And zord! lol! omg u guys discuss me. Lol! U know what! What ever. Ye i dunno how to buf myself, i dunno sh1t about atributes, i duno s1t about Tk's... only u guys r the smart ones i guess. Hey ur right and i'm wrong....w8... me and all those who left the server without even having the trouble of call ths bs out...!

It's perfectly normal 1 char (yoshi) with no healer what so ever killing 1 full pt when i was in gok... damn Gok members didn't knew how to buff themselfs...
It's perfectly normal 2 chars (revel and yoshi) with no heal what so ever kiled most of cb ppl and keept them from taking Oren castel 3weeks ago... hey Cb members didn't knew how to buff them selfs either....

It's perfectly normal, 2 chars (again yoshi and revel) "" "" "" "" vs ws and mojoo last aden siege, guess here also, ws and mojoo dunno how to buff them selfs...

And yday it was perfectly normal for 2 chars " " " " " to stand and kill 3 pt's of mojoo.... hey mojoo again didn't kurwa learned how to buff them selfs....

Dude, fuk u and ur crap! I'm sick of it! What u are using as 3rd party i dunno niether give a damn! If u'r legit and Track want's to keep this going untill he's alone, i dunno and i don't give a damn again!

Just don't insult my inteligence zord! Cause if ur actualy defending him.. that means ur nothing more than a big noob cause i have no troubles killing u! OR most of ur ppl!

It's just comes to show (if they are legit, wich i doubt) no1 needs oe items, no1 needs to donate for twat... u can pown whole clans just with a regular +3+sa dagger.....

If u think i belive u for just a second...u need medical help bro!

Ofc uremember once or twice u could kill him... maybe ur superman too or he wasn't using that bs cheat he uses... well  i remember lots of times in wich he was being hited by not 1 not 2 but over 10-15 ppl and he stood there killing one at the time.. for alot longuer than any ud,sf vengeance, song,dance could last.... Quit fuking with ppl!!
Watch my movie and look my bars, i havent ud/vege on my skillabrs also im not using sof cuz with it i die faster cuz of yoshi is naab :D, ghp rox!

PvtStuka

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 31, 2012, 12:09:58 PM
Bla bla bla, said the "cancer" guy...! ye sure, and i'm santa...i dunno how to play...stfu pls!

I wonder what do you mean by that "cancer" thing. And yes, you don't know how to play, (precisely saying u just care about having an OP char to own), but you are a top level annoying crier! (if this is an achievement...)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Yoshimo

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 31, 2012, 11:57:17 AM
I can give you a TH//WL! To yank around with Yoshi, tell the mofo i said hi btw.
(Not sure if my brother from another mother banned it tho)

Hi and gz new heroes  :D

Javardsnegger

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 31, 2012, 03:08:18 PM
I wonder what do you mean by that "cancer" thing. And yes, you don't know how to play, (precisely saying u just care about having an OP char to own), but you are a top level annoying crier! (if this is an achievement...)

this comming from an almighty tootpick damn... i'm rly sad now... ithink i will cry a bit...!

Dude, yes u're a cancer and as a person u'r worth sh1t! But i'm giving u much more atention than u rly deserve!

As for the issue i pointed out... keep up the good work! and spam more ur bs's...leave things exactly as they are... cause defenetly the problem here is due to 90% of the server which can't play...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 31, 2012, 03:28:05 PM
this comming from an almighty tootpick damn... i'm rly sad now... ithink i will cry a bit...!

Dude, yes u're a cancer and as a person u'r worth sh1t! But i'm giving u much more atention than u rly deserve!

As for the issue i pointed out... keep up the good work! and spam more ur bs's...leave things exactly as they are... cause defenetly the problem here is due to 90% of the server which can't play...

Let flame a bit i will post u something what track told me and yoshi

"Find a decent clan" and stop complaining ;)

Corpsse

I find it hard to believe that someone can get to beat 3 parties no matter what the difference in buffs is. But whatever...sooner or later the server will empty out.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

PvtStuka

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 31, 2012, 03:28:05 PM

Okay, I write this on the list of your other butthurts, because no one in cb could stand you, and your rage have to be concentrated on someone... :/

Thanks for not writing a novell like you use to (I, and anyone who asked so far, doesn't read more than 1 line anyway, since its 98% bullcrap and 2% grammar fail) !

Astramael      [db/tr]

Javardsnegger

I don't want to flame. i have nothing against him or his clan... i do have personal opinion about him but it's persoanl... like he has about me!
Anyway, i know u'r a skilled player, u and yoshi, but i also know a bit about l2 and i have friends wich know ALOT and all say the same, almost exact words..." if it's not cheat (wich has high % of being i dunno what it can be. It sure as hell isn't normal!

Lol i'm in a deacent clan, i was in other clans b4 and result was same...complaints where same to, only if ppl could stop being covards and hipocrits!

if u'r not using cheat, then maybe something's wrong here... Like i said b4, u killing even a whole pt i might consider ur skilled, but, u and ur mate killing 3 partys of top equiped full buffed ppl, under a rain of hits... and u say it's normal?? RoFL to that rly! I don't have fun pvp vs u, mages with vesper equp and vesper/ic weapons say they hit u for 400, debuffs won't land. Archers with 9k p atk hit u for 300dmg. With sword i hit u for 200dmg...and u say it's normal?

Nazer th/da, vesper armor, ic dagger +15 doesn't stand a chance and u with ur almighty dyna dagger +3 do...

But i'm sick of pointing sh1ts out... I don't rly give a fuk about this..!

If i don't have fun, pl with less equip must have even less and thats why they quit!

But hey :D Al is fine in Yaya land right! :D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 31, 2012, 03:50:12 PM
I don't want to flame. i have nothing against him or his clan... i do have personal opinion about him but it's persoanl... like he has about me!
Anyway, i know u'r a skilled player, u and yoshi, but i also know a bit about l2 and i have friends wich know ALOT and all say the same, almost exact words..." if it's not cheat (wich has high % of being i dunno what it can be. It sure as hell isn't normal!

Lol i'm in a deacent clan, i was in other clans b4 and result was same...complaints where same to, only if ppl could stop being covards and hipocrits!

if u'r not using cheat, then maybe something's wrong here... Like i said b4, u killing even a whole pt i might consider ur skilled, but, u and ur mate killing 3 partys of top equiped full buffed ppl, under a rain of hits... and u say it's normal?? RoFL to that rly! I don't have fun pvp vs u, mages with vesper equp and vesper/ic weapons say they hit u for 400, debuffs won't land. Archers with 9k p atk hit u for 300dmg. With sword i hit u for 200dmg...and u say it's normal?

Nazer th/da, vesper armor, ic dagger +15 doesn't stand a chance and u with ur almighty dyna dagger +3 do...

If i don't have fun, pl with less equip must have even less and thats why they quit!

Wonder if u'd be paladin with angelic icon \o/

Javardsnegger

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 31, 2012, 03:49:28 PM
Okay, I write this on the list of your other butthurts, because no one in cb could stand you, and your rage have to be concentrated on someone... :/

Thanks for not writing a novell like you use to (I, and anyone who asked so far, doesn't read more than 1 line anyway, since its 98% bullcrap and 2% grammar fail) !

Dude pls... i didn't wanted to talk here about clans and such bs's...but i will say just this, i was in alot of clans b4 cb, made alot of friends in this 6 years of game play. I never left a clan niether was kicked from none! Ur pro clan was the first i ever left...niether ever meet such low ppl like few (just 4 or 5) i meet in cb...! enough about clan crap!

Quote from: Peorexo on March 31, 2012, 03:53:17 PM
Wonder if u'd be paladin with angelic icon \o/

I use ai mostly when i have sword equiped. and yes i was on ai and phoenix spirit...

eagleye

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 31, 2012, 03:50:12 PM

and I'm still thinking when Yoshi and Revell killed our 3 pt at oren, coz as I remember - they were just running inside to interrupt our engrave (which  they were making perfectly  :D ). 

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 31, 2012, 02:39:37 PM

It's perfectly normal 2 chars (revel and yoshi) with no heal what so ever kiled most of cb ppl and keept them from taking Oren castel 3weeks ago... hey Cb members didn't knew how to buff them selfs either....

As i know Yoshi and REvell didnt kill anyone, they just broke engrave all the time and we fail, for take castle. Before fix on CP pots, maybe im wrong but this is what i remember, also Yoshi, Revell, Misiek, +2 WP, we did pvp vs then Me, Paccini, Uthria and Fener, was nice fun and they die like us die, i dont complain, but vs mana burns they cant do nothing right Revell viado XD.
Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini