Web Analytics
[POLL] Subclass/Noblesse for casual randoms :) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

[POLL] Subclass/Noblesse for casual randoms :)

Started by User, January 02, 2014, 02:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igi

Quote from: NitjSefni on January 03, 2014, 03:46:17 AM
If they add nobless/retial sub quest as it is in H5 u wont need to stay and camp baium, where some1 can kill you.
Now abt pvp zones.
Imagine Antharas/Valakas 'gate', some clans w/o wars will come and they can easy enter cave w/o being killed and then spoil your fight. With pvp zone you will have huge and funny fights before fighting bosses.
Who said that they cannot be killed if there is no pvp zone?! I'd pk your ass on the spot.

szmucik

Just to solve ur problems:

Add rule: when u hit raid u get flagged. There u have pvp zone......... Simplest way if u ask me.

Oh and for ant queen put teleportation rule: every big char that comes in x range of aq gets ported to gludio town, just to give radomz some chance also.

+GekKey+

Quote from: NitjSefni on January 03, 2014, 03:46:17 AM
In PvP zone you'll still get pvp points, as it is now on server.
If they add nobless/retial sub quest as it is in H5 u wont need to stay and camp baium, where some1 can kill you.
Now abt pvp zones.
Imagine Antharas/Valakas 'gate', some clans w/o wars will come and they can easy enter cave w/o being killed and then spoil your fight. With pvp zone you will have huge and funny fights before fighting bosses. Thats why im for PvP zones, but only with h5 nobl/ret quests or w/o pvp zone on baium and barakiel (I dont think there will be pvp zone).

You know what we did back then? We camped the gate to enter, once we enter and boss is awake pk everyone.Who cares after, they cant even re-enter...

Quote from: szmucik on January 03, 2014, 07:12:38 PM
Just to solve ur problems:

Add rule: when u hit raid u get flagged. There u have pvp zone......... Simplest way if u ask me.

Oh and for ant queen put teleportation rule: every big char that comes in x range of aq gets ported to gludio town, just to give radomz some chance also.

Sure, everyone will wait for that party to hit the RB and once they are flagged, the others will kill them. That party doing the RB has to fight with a RB on their asses... bad idea

Have the balls to PK when the RB is low hp and steal it.

BTW its not randomz that are killing AQ. Its good clans with low lvl sorc with good items. And those clans will make another party with high lvl chars to guard the newbie party obviously.

szmucik

Quote from: GekKey on January 03, 2014, 07:42:01 PM
You know what we did back then? We camped the gate to enter, once we enter and boss is awake pk everyone.Who cares after, they cant even re-enter...

Sure, everyone will wait for that party to hit the RB and once they are flagged, the others will kill them. That party doing the RB has to fight with a RB on their asses... bad idea

Have the balls to PK when the RB is low hp and steal it.

BTW its not randomz that are killing AQ. Its good clans with low lvl sorc with good items. And those clans will make another party with high lvl chars to guard the newbie party obviously.

IMO's if it's pvp zone ur still gonna have the raid on ur ass if u hit it. U dont make dmg u get no drop.....Disadvantage of pvp zone, lets say for baium for example, some ppl just come to make the focken quest....cos they know they dont have chance to get baium anyway.
I proposed a fair sollution to all. But there must be some retards thats say (Sure, everyone will wait for that party to hit the RB and once they are flagged, the others will kill them). It's almost the same focken thing as a pvp area.
As for Aq lets say clan with 10 ppl wants aq, and clan with 50 ppl wants Aq. Thats why i say keep range for Aq not to get ported away.
Or better yet, there is a streak  of water, before u enter the lair, take that as teleport limit.