Web Analytics
OPEN BETA - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

OPEN BETA

Started by NekFrus, January 03, 2014, 02:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekFrus

if ill make destro/ovelord and i will play on destro stats i will have 0 passive skills from ol on destro stats ? this is themain thing i want to test... ;p

igi

Quote from: NekFrus on January 03, 2014, 04:50:06 PM
if ill make destro/ovelord and i will play on destro stats i will have 0 passive skills from ol on destro stats ? this is themain thing i want to test... ;p
u will have passives except masteries that r same or similar like hp boost, armor masteries weapon mastery

+GekKey+

Quote from: MegaZord on January 03, 2014, 04:41:35 PM
True but vengeance is skill for defense. And skill we are talking about can give too much bonus with other weapons and make some char too op.

2 classes that have focus death are both elves. They dont have so great HP/CP

A HE/TH is weak as hell. He has a really poor mdef, pdef. Sure he can deal alot of damage, but he will take alot as well. Simply do not show him your butt crack, cause hes gonna hurt your ass!

I am with Tvit on this. +1 mate!

NekFrus

Quote from: igi on January 03, 2014, 04:53:43 PM
u will have passives except masteries that r same or similar like hp boost, armor masteries weapon mastery

no 42lvl weapon mastery on destro stats ? only the 3lvl one from orc fighter ? becouse the weapon mastery from ovelord would increase p attack on destro. ofcourse not same like bison but always and this would make de/ol usefull in pvp/pve/rbs. destro/ol and destro/wc is so dead... ress it ;D

User

Quote from: ^Xarion^ on January 03, 2014, 03:41:19 PM
Hello,

I undestand your point of view but some players if find any bug/exploit is posible to not report in beta period and wait for live open to take advantage of it. So that why we try cover all posible combination now in our test period with our old and new l2 knowledge. And, to be honest, not even if we open beta wont be all problem covered.

Thank you !

With all due respect, I don't see any sense in this. Even with 6 staff members online (or how many of you are there) testing all the stuff whole day, the chances of exploitable stuff appearing on live server are still MUCH higher than if you let hundreds of players in open beta testing. Of course there'll be people who would like to take advantage of some stuff, but then there're at least another 5 people to stumble over the same thing. What are the chances all of these people keeping it for themselves instead of helping the server? I don't know. What I do know, this chance is still MUCH better than 6 single staff members even crossing this problem.

That's all I wanted to say. You clearly must see this option is solely wrong and as you can see, major part of the community disagree with it as well. I hope you take an action here.
signature.

Calisa

Quote from: Tvit on January 03, 2014, 04:49:16 PM
LOL, i`m the only 1 who remember that if u have brain u just dont turn back vs some 1 with focus death and he crit u for 40% of his total dmg instead of 190% of total dmg from back? so with ur example its like 1.8k?! thats OP? I dont get it guys use some brain in pvp
PS In interlude focus power/death always was working with bow, even on DN, so if u cut this its gonna be nerf

If this server would be just for figters then np but consider there are also mages,and there is no any combo to increase their dmg like fighters with duelist spirit/focus death/focus attack. There is lot of other adventage of this combo, not only boost dmg and use f1.

igi

Quote from: NekFrus on January 03, 2014, 05:08:17 PM
no 42lvl weapon mastery on destro stats ? only the 3lvl one from orc fighter ? becouse the weapon mastery from ovelord would increase p attack on destro. ofcourse not same like bison but always and this would make de/ol usefull in pvp/pve/rbs. destro/ol and destro/wc is so dead... ress it ;D
De already has two handed mastery pole mastery blunt mastery weapon mastery would double his dmg.... There will be no stacking masteries for all the classes

Tvit

Quote from: v23 on January 03, 2014, 05:52:31 PM
If this server would be just for figters then np but consider there are also mages,and there is no any combo to increase their dmg like fighters with duelist spirit/focus death/focus attack. There is lot of other adventage of this combo, not only boost dmg and use f1.
Did u ever played cross-sub server?
U say about poor mages? - N/C - I tell u only 1 thing - sps/tk - Mage with top cast, decent HEAL, Touch of Life, and like 2,5 def w/o UD.
And 1 more thing, no i`m not gonna play any dagger, but its just seem to be unfair to nerf they skills - again.
@GekKey - thanks =)
- Infinity in Heart -

MegaZord

As i remember in Interlude here, there wasnt many tanks, remember that max lvl will be 80. Imo sps/tk in interlude is sh1t.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

vaiper

Quote from: Tvit on January 03, 2014, 06:56:23 PM
Did u ever played cross-sub server?
U say about poor mages? - N/C - I tell u only 1 thing - sps/tk - Mage with top cast, decent HEAL, Touch of Life, and like 2,5 def w/o UD.
And 1 more thing, no i`m not gonna play any dagger, but its just seem to be unfair to nerf they skills - again.
@GekKey - thanks =)

2.5k def w/o ud, lol maybe if u played on tk stats with heavy armor.

+GekKey+

Quote from: MegaZord on January 03, 2014, 07:09:56 PM
As i remember in Interlude here, there wasnt many tanks, remember that max lvl will be 80. Imo sps/tk in interlude is sh1t.

There was many chars nuker/archer/dagger with their sub tanks...

vaiper

Quote from: GekKey on January 03, 2014, 07:28:18 PM
F stats 26 men, M stats 40 men...
I think its possible in mage stats.

Men is for m.def/mana regen/debuffs   lol

It gives u 0 armor.