News:

Main Menu

OPEN BETA

Started by NekFrus, January 03, 2014, 02:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

Quote from: ^Xarion^ on January 03, 2014, 03:41:19 PM
Hello,

I undestand your point of view but some players if find any bug/exploit is posible to not report in beta period and wait for live open to take advantage of it. So that why we try cover all posible combination now in our test period with our old and new l2 knowledge. And, to be honest, not even if we open beta wont be all problem covered.

Thank you !

With all respect, that is a poor conclusion. If a player finds a bug/exploit he will not report it regardless if hes on beta or live. A beta server also gives you the opportunity to find more bugs/exploit without screwing up an actual server economy. Of course, an open beta is open only once you think you found all the bugs/exploit in the game.

You should do this
-Closed beta
-Open beta
-Live

My theory is that you dont want players to try out different sub combo before the server goes live. Some of us play here since 2005, I think we had chance to experience pretty much any sub char.

You are spitting on the opportunity to have if not more than 1000 players testing, trying to balance the game, giving opinions etc. and even monitor them.

MegaZord

Quote from: ^Xarion^ on January 03, 2014, 03:41:19 PM
Hello,

I undestand your point of view but some players if find any bug/exploit is posible to not report in beta period and wait for live open to take advantage of it. So that why we try cover all posible combination now in our test period with our old and new l2 knowledge. And, to be honest, not even if we open beta wont be all problem covered.

Thank you !

I understand ur point of view also but i give u example how solve it. For example u open beta for trusted players which u know, old players from server and they could help u with testing. Track know most of ppl here and know who he can trust and who not.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Deavon

Quote from: v23 on January 03, 2014, 03:56:33 PM
i would like to ask about some controversial skills like duelist spirit, focus power, focus death/power add them to bow or dagger make them hmm totaly op, so how does it look atm ? they are working with all other weapons ?

I already tested the combinations above, at the moment sadly  they work with any kind of weapon.
I reported already to Drake and it will be fixed of course before the server opening.

Tvit

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 03, 2014, 04:09:16 PM
I already tested the combinations above, at the moment sadly  they work with any kind of weapon.
I reported already to Drake and it will be fixed of course before the server opening.
Duelist spirit ok, but why focus power or focus death shouldnt work with other weapons?! lol
- Infinity in Heart -

MegaZord

Quote from: Tvit on January 03, 2014, 04:15:19 PM
Duelist spirit ok, but why focus power or focus death shouldnt work with other weapons?! lol

Coz its skill of daggers? And should work with daggers only.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

Tvit

Quote from: MegaZord on January 03, 2014, 04:16:37 PM
Since when? It was always like this it works with bows etc. So GM start nerfing b4 server opening?:D NICE!
- Infinity in Heart -

+GekKey+

Quote from: MegaZord on January 03, 2014, 04:16:37 PM

The skill description says "Requires a dagger". When you use vengeance and switch back to your bow, is your vengeance still working?

Xarion

Hello

TrackZero will arive at home tonight and more infos about all will be posted in next 48h.

Thank you!
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

Deavon

Because of this ...

MegaZord

Quote from: GekKey on January 03, 2014, 04:26:31 PM
The skill description says "Requires a dagger". When you use vengeance and switch back to your bow, is your vengeance still working?

True but vengeance is skill for defense. And skill we are talking about can give too much bonus with other weapons and make some char too op.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

vaiper

Quote from: MegaZord on January 03, 2014, 04:41:35 PM
True but vengeance is skill for defense. And skill we are talking about can give too much bonus with other weapons and make some char too op.

Vengeance has 10min+ cooldown for a 30 sec buff.

The others have no cooldown for a 1/2 min buff.

Tvit

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 03, 2014, 04:37:00 PM
Because of this ...

LOL, i`m the only 1 who remember that if u have brain u just dont turn back vs some 1 with focus death and he crit u for 40% of his total dmg instead of 190% of total dmg from back? so with ur example its like 1.8k?! thats OP? I dont get it guys use some brain in pvp
PS In interlude focus power/death always was working with bow, even on DN, so if u cut this its gonna be nerf
- Infinity in Heart -