Web Analytics
OPEN BETA

News:

Main Menu

OPEN BETA

Started by NekFrus, January 03, 2014, 02:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekFrus

open beta before start ? we want to test our classes :)

User

Absolutely! There're some newcomers like me who wants to test stuff out :P
signature.

nalex

Xarion

Hello,

There will not be any open beta. Test for clases are now runing by our Stuff memebers so that we can open directly live .

Thank you!
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

MegaZord

With all respect to your and others stuff members l2 knowledge, wouldnt it be more helpfull if players check it also and share their opinions with you? You are 5 or 6 right? Its impossible to check all imo.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

NekFrus

Quote from: ^Xarion^ on January 03, 2014, 03:21:48 PM
Hello,

There will not be any open beta. Test for clases are now runing by our Stuff memebers so that we can open directly live .

Thank you!
so how can we know wich char choose to play ? its not fair...

Xarion

Quote from: MegaZord on January 03, 2014, 03:25:59 PM
With all respect to your and others stuff members l2 knowledge, wouldnt it be more helpfull if players check it also and share their opinions with you? You are 5 or 6 right? Its impossible to check all imo.
Hello,

I undestand your point of view but some players if find any bug/exploit is posible to not report in beta period and wait for live open to take advantage of it. So that why we try cover all posible combination now in our test period with our old and new l2 knowledge. And, to be honest, not even if we open beta wont be all problem covered.

Thank you !
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

NekFrus

Quote from: ^Xarion^ on January 03, 2014, 03:41:19 PM
Hello,

I undestand your point of view but some players if find any bug/exploit is posible to not report in beta period and wait for live open to take advantage of it. So that why we try cover all posible combination now in our test period with our old and new l2 knowledge. And, to be honest, not even if we open beta wont be all problem covered.

Thank you !

but if i choose wrong char i will stop plaing after reach lvl 80/80 ... but if ill test all chars that i want ill choose the best one and i will play with it tot 80/80/80/80 nobless hero ++++++++ items xD

Voodoo

Tvit

Quote from: NekFrus on January 03, 2014, 03:50:38 PM
but if i choose wrong char i will stop plaing after reach lvl 80/80 ... but if ill test all chars that i want ill choose the best one and i will play with it tot 80/80/80/80 nobless hero ++++++++ items xD
Who cares, you can leave arleady...
Btw open BETA would be mistake, all PPL would start most powerfuel classes, not the 1 they can enjoy!
- Infinity in Heart -

NekFrus

Quote from: Tvit on January 03, 2014, 03:54:38 PM
Who cares, you can leave arleady...
Btw open BETA would be mistake, all PPL would start most powerfuel classes, not the 1 they can enjoy!
hate me more... so and so i want a test ride

Calisa

Quote from: ^Xarion^ on January 03, 2014, 03:41:19 PM
Hello,

Thank you !

since we can;t test skills, i would like to ask about some controversial skills like duelist spirit, focus power, focus death/power add them to bow or dagger make them hmm totaly op, so how does it look atm ? they are working with all other weapons ?