Raiboss status - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Raiboss status

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 09, 2014, 10:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stealth

Quote from: Garn. on January 09, 2014, 11:04:12 PM
i voted no, but please dont make huge random respawn, most of the ppl now work (as far as i can see most of the ppl that will join are old DN players,so not kids anymore)
just put like +-1 for normal bosses and a bit more for epics (i'd say barakiel 12hrs +-1)
huge +1 on reduce random times. it is not fun to wait 12h -24h waiting for a spawn... when ppl have work times etc.
I also vote YES, if a rb status is up it will be more fun for all, instead of the nolifers that only know the times.
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

Cromatorus

Quote from: stealth on January 10, 2014, 11:14:01 AM
huge +1 on reduce random times. it is not fun to wait 12h -24h waiting for a spawn... when ppl have work times etc.

chose!! game or real life!! xD
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Peorexo on January 10, 2014, 10:20:15 AM
dont care about web rb status (prefer w/o it tho), but the only thing i care about RB, start server with all RB/EPICS DEAD. Dont favor players who can nolife together with server start. Let them wait for it.

I think epics should remain dead for two weeks from the start. Other servers had the same. RB-s start dead, but respawn then, but epics are closed or dead for some weeks.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

crafter2k

For me NO! It's sensless, we want to play on old rules !

4gottensoul

VOTING YES
+Endless pvp to win important RBs
+Server can attract more players than nolifers, who will finally can catch a raid in their restricted schedule of play
+Gameplay boosts teamwork, planning and tactics
+Overpowered groups will have less chance to win RBs, so the power will be better distributed, which means you have to try harder to maintain the power
-There are players, that all they enjoy in game is farming RBs. They will be discouraged since they are always pointing in monitoring, well preparation and surprize to win the RBs
-Get zerged in most RB spots, no team can try their powers and kill a RB privately

VOTING NO
+24h active teams get more RBs as they deserve, justice in matter of timeplay and not just luck.
+Only the strong will be prepared and will fight each other to win the best RBs, pvp will be more clear, no random hits from everywhere.
+Karma feature in order to catch a RB is maximized
+Provokes better team up, bigger alliances to win over the strongest
-The strong gets stronger
-Wasting time and life in case of big random respawn windows
-Ending up killing RBs secretely with max 4 overequiped chars (assuming some combos get nerfed and cant solo)

offtopic/
The worst above all is finishing rate x1 combined with xp lost by death. Discourage pvp and brutalizes farming. Would be better starting up with low rates and ending up with higher:P so you can actually feel gameplay in lower lvls as well 

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: crafter2k on January 10, 2014, 12:35:33 PM
For me NO! It's sensless, we want to play on old rules !
Its not rules, its just for a sake of everyone. Or you want to see few clans exclusively killing raids only? In my opinion its not fair to others who can not camp 24/7.
Quote from: 4gottensoul on January 10, 2014, 12:45:01 PM
offtopic/
The worst above all is finishing rate x1 combined with xp lost by death. Discourage pvp and brutalizes farming. Would be better starting up with low rates and ending up with higher:P so you can actually feel gameplay in lower lvls as well
I do understand you but sadly, only 5% enjoys this game on low levels , and we all know it. EXP loss is something that have always been unique trademark of l2, im quite sure that constant actions and pvp > some exp loss that you can  gain later on with your clan at some farm area.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Di

Quote from: 4gottensoul on January 10, 2014, 12:45:01 PM
offtopic/

Good joke but even on pvp clan, thats pvp donno 5 / 7 hors day, u will be dlvl so easy and fast so dont need qq for exp on lvl 80

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

szmucik

Well i heard that Excidium or whats the focken name of the clan, comes to play with top nolifers  from Poland. Like ~60 ppl. Beat that!!!

Drake had a point somehow, keeping spawn hidden is not that bad but not that good also.
Balanced server, in my perspective will become balanced only for those nolifers that camp raids night and day.
Get real get a life, or a job, or other shit that prevents u to play L2 24/7.
Most of the players voting for NO, prolly have 24/7 time to play.
I suggest make raids spawns random, + announce on server that x raid spawned or smth.
Keep raids spawn+random secret.
Who will have ppl online and rdy can get the raid, Just don't make us camp like focken tards, for a raid that prolly gonna drop brez, or some parts, or nice items for those nolifers that would have the time to camp night and day for it.

Suggestions???

Ps: like they do it now also, on this dead server L2pho..x. They camp the raids night and day with excidium checkers or Es (cipka characters)

nbx

Quote from: szmucik on January 10, 2014, 01:30:44 PM
Well i heard that Excidium or whats the focken name of the clan, comes to play with top nolifers  from Poland. Like ~60 ppl. Beat that!!!

Drake had a point somehow, keeping spawn hidden is not that bad but not that good also.
Balanced server, in my perspective will become balanced only for those nolifers that camp raids night and day.
Get real get a life, or a job, or other shit that prevents u to play L2 24/7.
Most of the players voting for NO, prolly have 24/7 time to play.
I suggest make raids spawns random, + announce on server that x raid spawned or smth.
Keep raids spawn+random secret.
Who will have ppl online and rdy can get the raid, Just don't make us camp like focken tards, for a raid that prolly gonna drop brez, or some parts, or nice items for those nolifers that would have the time to camp night and day for it.

Suggestions???

There's literally nothing valuable in your comment. It's just an ignorant rant.

szmucik

Quote from: nbx on January 10, 2014, 01:36:13 PM
There's literally nothing valuable in your comment. It's just an ignorant rant.

1-st wiseguy from forum
Waiting for more "suggestions", as smart as this

nbx

Quote from: szmucik on January 10, 2014, 01:38:50 PM
1-st wiseguy from forum
Waiting for more "suggestions", as smart as this

You literally just told everyone to get a job without knowing anything about anyone around here, and you honestly expect people to be all nice to you and take you seriously? You are not just ignorate, but also delusional. :D

szmucik

Do u see any statement like "all get a job"? Or u just understand what u want? Delusional? Bro u just described urself in 1 word.(Dot) :)
More "suggetions" ?