I think something like this would be fair:

1-20 x10
20-40 x8
40-60 x6
60-70 x4
70-76 x3
76-78 x2
78-80 x1

Even a "lifer" can easily reach 3rd occu with this rates and if you can't then maybe L2 is not for you anymore...

Altough GM said that exp will be function based on a curve, I don't think it should much differ from this, meaning (60-70 might not be flat x4, but something like 61 lvl x3,9 ; 62 lvl x3,8; etc).
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

NekFrus

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 11, 2014, 11:23:33 AM
I think something like this would be fair:

1-20 x10
20-40 x8
40-60 x6
60-70 x4
70-76 x3
76-78 x2
78-80 x1

Even a "lifer" can easily reach 3rd occu with this rates and if you can't then maybe L2 is not for you anymore...

Altough GM said that exp will be function based on a curve, I don't think it should much differ from this, meaning (60-70 might not be flat x4, but something like 61 lvl x3,9 ; 62 lvl x3,8; etc).

no way ;O x10 is too low

=^TrackZero^=

But really guys, you are lighting up the fuzz for no reasons. In the history of mmorpg-s and any online game , it was always and it will be always that players who have more time to play = lvl up faster , i really cant stop nor prevent this. Changing rate wont solve anything because subject A will still play xx hours. You will all reach the proper level in short notice belive me , i mean we all sound s bit spoiled nowdays. Remeber old days when there wasnt so much info, wasnt so much options and we all just wanted to play even on x0.000005 server . So please just gather up and prepare for the opening, making forum burn wont change things, ill just stop replying about this because its becoming sensless and im just loosing time by reading it while there is work to do.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

GenghisKhan

If you want to compare DN with ph0enix junk , sure then let's compare:

- was x30 (mid-high rate) and didn't last more than few months. What does that tell you?

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

hideous

Think of that:

You are casual player wihtout clan, just playing for fun, solo exping and so on. Getting 70 won't be that hard, after that starts the trouble with exping, not because of exp rates. It's because of other players pushing you out of "spots", leaving no fun for you unless you consider getting PK'ed fun.

These players will get one week of fun in the very beginning then they will look for another server.

It might not be cristal clear explanation, but hope you get the point.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

Bloody_Mess

Track can you tell us how will be the exp reducing ... so it will be kinda clear ... i mean f.e. at lvl 10/20/30/40/50/60/70-76/76-78/78-80 etc ... it will clear up the things :D
Solumyr -he/wk//sh R.I.P.
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/32/Axsis][/url]

Jameson

Hm what a pity, sounds like this server is for hardcore players only then. "Nolifers" will always have advantage, richer, better enchants and stuff, but when "normal" player needs half a year to get same level (not talking about equip), the gap will be just too huge.

I think a server doesn't last long because grinding is made ridiculously long, it's more about community and gm activity, events and stuff. And after a few years, fresh server, this can't be replaced by anything else (imho).

preater

Quote from: Scaryy on January 11, 2014, 11:37:34 AM
glad u made it simple.   better make weapons donation because your server wont last 3months and u will just lose on opening it :D     u really dont get ppl wont play 3h/day on x1 server? they will simply freaking quit not waste 2years ( yes u need +-  2years) to be able to have any fun on such server.   Have u ever even played this game?   like srsly so clueless.

inb4 ban for sayin the truth.   been through this already on other good looking servers that failed due to leadership's clueless and money-greed
bump! x1 server?? or lower than 10x? gl hahhahaha we dont have many time to play!! pvp? noo sory i dont want waste my 4% i must go farmmmmmmmmm aaaaa!!!!!!!!!! are you crazy???

Csenky

Quote from: Jameson on January 11, 2014, 11:51:45 AM
Hm what a pity, sounds like this server is for hardcore players only then. "Nolifers" will always have advantage, richer, better enchants and stuff, but when "normal" player needs half a year to get same level (not talking about equip), the gap will be just too huge.

I think a server doesn't last long because grinding is made ridiculously long, it's more about community and gm activity, events and stuff. And after a few years, fresh server, this can't be replaced by anything else (imho).
I don't get it.
There are those players, who can't have fun at level 60. This is the reason, why highrate pvp servers exist. If someone can't find an enjoyable way to get his xp/gear (make a support: you get nonstop party, make a dwarf: you get limitless money, grow some balls and enchant smthing +16: you get rich, dualbox and have fun with any char you like, whatever), it's actually not a reason to argue about the rates, which, by the way, you don't even know yet. What the hell, people?!
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Tvit

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 11, 2014, 11:12:11 AM
I don't understand.......

IT'S A F UCKING MMORPG = WHO PLAY MORE TIME WILL GET BETTER LEVEL/EQUIP THAN PPL WHO PLAY LESS.

You can't play on a low rate coz you can play just few hours a day and you want ALL asap? Change server. Wtf
+1!
I just CANT READ THE BULLSHIT in this topic...
MMORPG such as Lineage 2 was and always will be about exping, farming AND PVP.
Sure there are manys server x5000, but its just kill the fun, bcs there are nothing else to do only PVP without any minuses (u got killed 100 times at 80lvl, u kill 1 mob and u are again 80,100%)

I have feeling like the only ppl who QQ never played REAL lineage 2 (only the x5000 bullshits) and they think phoenix x30 was lowrate... I can tell u it was highrate without GMS, without community... (i made char 80lvl in 1 day there GL...)
The essence of Lineage was and always will be exping ( for example u play 6 months and u got level 70), so u just know all of ur good and wrong sides of char perfectly, dont reroll and emo quit when u lose PVP.
You know PPL, because they dont change chars and NICKS every 3 days,
THATS LINEAGE 2 MOFO`s.
- Infinity in Heart -

Blizzer

People play L2 for fun. Killing goats on varka for 3 months isn't fun at all. x5 at final stage would be enough to not make people leave before reaching 80 lvl.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Zeelgadees

Quote from: Blizzer on January 11, 2014, 12:23:57 PM
People play L2 for fun. Killing goats on varka for 3 months isn't fun at all. x5 at final stage would be enough to not make people leave before reaching 80 lvl.

You were killing them for much more than 3 month already, so? ^^

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se