Purpose of 1x towards high level - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Purpose of 1x towards high level

Started by Jameson, January 11, 2014, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tvit

Quote from: Blizzer on January 11, 2014, 12:23:57 PM
People play L2 for fun. Killing goats on varka for 3 months isn't fun at all. x5 at final stage would be enough to not make people leave before reaching 80 lvl.
/offtop Blizzer:D PamiÄ™tam jak expiÅ,em Twojego bd jeszcze na infinity haha

Maybe x5 is the best but imo every rate more than x5 is mid-rate or high rate, especially on sub stuck witch easier.
- Infinity in Heart -

nbx

This topic is ridiculous. Why do you even want to play lineage 2 people?

Bloody_Mess

+1 for that :D but if its x1 since lvl 70 it will scare the ppl :D as i type up :D
Solumyr -he/wk//sh R.I.P.
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/32/Axsis][/url]

Naiz

Quote from: Blizzer on January 11, 2014, 12:23:57 PM
People play L2 for fun. Killing goats on varka for 3 months isn't fun at all. x5 at final stage would be enough to not make people leave before reaching 80 lvl.

This.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Blizzer

Quote from: Tvit on January 11, 2014, 12:28:36 PM
/offtop Blizzer:D PamiÄ™tam jak expiÅ,em Twojego bd jeszcze na infinity haha
wtedy jeszcze myÅ›laÅ,em, że SR szybko mnie wyexpi, ale już z tego wyrosÅ,em xD
Quote from: Zeelgadees on January 11, 2014, 12:26:36 PM
You were killing them for much more than 3 month already, so? ^^
Now I joined WWF and want to save as many goats as possible.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Naiz

I'm pretty sure that if there will be 1x exp, you'll loose many ppl. I won't even start playing on this server if it's gonna be like this, many ppl from our clan will do the same for sure.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

preater

Quote from: Sokrates on January 11, 2014, 12:42:58 PM
I'm pretty sure that if there will be 1x exp, you'll loose many ppl. I won't even start playing on this server if it's gonna be like this, many ppl from our clan will do the same for sure.
+1

Sanguchesco

I don't think that discussing it won't make a damn difference, otherwise the Admins would have asked how would we like a new IL server, they didn't so we'll play what they give us and a lot of people will eat the server up. Some won't but that just the way it is :D
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

CrashOverAll

How about a sick suggestion. If you farm solo 1x, if you farm with friends , 9x for full pt. This would bring the team work back a bit and since you are qqing about 1x rates this would help the newbs too :D

VOoDOoT

P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

Garn.

Quote from: VOoDOoT on January 11, 2014, 01:46:40 PM
penis.
vag. (i prefer this one instead of penis, but...everyone has his own preference)  8)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

igi

Why dont u wait for the info from GMs first? They will release it in a couple of days anyway, so instead of crying about rates and not being able to hit 80vl the very next day after server opening why dont u organise with your cp or start recruiting in clans and make plans, so far i havent seen even one topic in clan section for recruiting or some clan description, all of u who cry here r starting solo and dont want to grind on x1 (which will probably be after 78vl). I will play only at night most of the time and it will be ~6h and im not worried about xping or what ever... But i know what im signing up for. U ppl come here knowing that this will be a low rate server and QQ on forum for high rates and donatable weapons.. And for those of u who say make it like this or me and my clan will quit, u can delete your acc even now no1 will care. And about the people saying i will sub and hit max lvl in 2 weeks tops and others will be 60 lvl so i will get bored killing 1vs9 and quit, no1 is forcing u to rush 80vl in 3 days if u r so worried about being lonely on the top then go out some days on a walk, read a book, play together with other ppl in the game :O