how will malaria work? from 16% to 4% is kinda big nerf :P
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Vargine

I vote for P.atk/M.atk/P.def/M.def potions to be back
as well as sub system this potions are basic trademark of our server and for them we are playing on this server not on official
I think they bring some balance between mages and fighters coz HE/WL with low M.def or Sps/EE with low P.def can use potions to reduce their weakness

Deflect Arrow should be at least toogle skill

War Cry lvl1 (from WL) will give just 10% P.atk for bows ?

any info about max M.crit rate and power (x2.5 / x4) ?

what with Th/PAL blow land rate ? 20% ? 30% ? and will FINALY Focus death/power work properly ?
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

MegaZord

Drake will be possible use zealot +totems? Coz you wroted only about frenzy/guts. Coz de/ty make biggest dmg thx to zealot+2 handed blunt.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

somasz

clean tyrant have zealot + totems so why not?

=drake=

wewewewe

I dont anderstand what the point delete mana potion ect, its stupid idea coz maybe its np in farm but in siege or tw  its  sux .Forexemple wc/ol class when all skils cost +/- 200 mana u lost 50% of mana to buff u pt +some debuf and cp  and u out of mana in 1 sec or 2 char who recharge must folow u to keep lvl of u mana, so i imagine next picture in nuker pt :D 2 dd 1 heal 1 wc/ol and and 5 char who recharge mana? Track when u come out wit idea make old c4 style server i dont think firs thing what came to ppl mind ist no mana server with dinamic rates of xp and w/o correct drop rates.Im imagine old dragon c4 server before GM start to came out with (brilliant ideas) what totaly foked up game with all time bugfixes nefres changes ect,if u  relay going to make balanced server where all classes can play, bring back real dragon c4 game just w/o mutannt and balance aded automaticaly coz i remember that c4 game and its was balanced coz all clsses  like se/bd or sws/archers or wc/ol ...... was not only shit suports but its was chars with abbilyti  to pvp or oly , so pls dont try figuare out something supper smart and new, once we have good game bring it back !!!!

mumin_666

Quote from: Csenky on January 15, 2014, 11:45:12 AM
We aren't going to play on the official, if you haven't realized yet. Your argument is just like the same as I see in MOBA games: ADC is for noobs, just autoattack. Of course. GL rightclicking/F1ing yourself into death.
You know what sarcasm is?? o.O
And don't compare 30min MOBA game (where actually skill is most important) with MMO that you will play months or years and farm the best equipment to win pvps.
Dragon x15
Xaliqa - Sps/Es [retired]
Konumoki - Th/Wl [ACTIVE]
iXALIQA Sps/Sws [ACTIVE]
HelRiser666 De/Tyr [FARM]

Tarantula
Xaliqa - prophet
Wuka - warlock

=drake=

Quote from: mardel on January 15, 2014, 12:27:25 PM
And BladeDancers lost their Deflect Arrow lvl2 with dual sword? (because of -atk speed)

No, the reduction on duals starts at level 3.

somasz

Quote from: =drake= on January 15, 2014, 12:28:56 PM
No, the reduction on duals starts at level 3.
what if glad/pal won't buy high lvl of deflect arrow? Meaby make it to dont stack with warcry/duelist spirit

MegaZord

Quote from: MegaZord on January 15, 2014, 12:23:18 PM
Drake will be possible use zealot +totems? Coz you wroted only about frenzy/guts. Coz de/ty make biggest dmg thx to zealot+2 handed blunt. So still will be nice dmg with 2 handed blunt+bison+zealot.

updated.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Garn.

Quote from: =drake= on January 15, 2014, 12:24:49 PM
Was one of the ideas :)
then do it that way, it's way better than how it is right now
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Deavon

Quote from: MegaZord on January 15, 2014, 12:23:18 PM
Drake will be possible use zealot +totems? Coz you wroted only about frenzy/guts. Coz de/ty make biggest dmg thx to zealot+2 handed blunt.

Zealot + totems will be working .
You cant use Zealot + totems + Frenzy/Guts together .
You have to choose or Zealot + totems OR Zealot + Frenzy.