Web Analytics
Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 29

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

For your info trolls Track played since c1 prelude here.And dafaq about open-beta seriously ppl dont stop?All know that when it was open-beta for players they tried exploit it to the max and didn't reported nothing.They tried to find every possible bug for them and other sh1ts so fk off with open beta for the last time. I want stable server without bugs/exploiting retards that can't do fair play.Because since years in every fking game you find cheaters,exploiters that ruin ppl's game play.
Open beta for players on private servers dream on.On private servers you don't got dev team like in payed games to fix all fast and plus they salaries.Ex:Bf3,God,Gta and others payed games.And even there you find many bugs.But you can't compare big game companies with private servers.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

SofiatheReal

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 15, 2014, 03:42:28 PM
Let's talk about serious things:

We should Change server's name from "Tarantula" to "Shadow"  ::) ;D  :D

bitch pls Dragon was always the flagship of Dragon network...

So rename it dragon :p
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
NO physical, magical, archery and critical damage.
Immune to all forms of debuffs.
Unaffected by mana drain.
10 seconds of ownage.
For everything else, there is Master Card.

BaKu

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 15, 2014, 03:55:07 PM
c4/c6 Shadow > every other server,

too bad shadow's (ehehe they were all corrupted italians nvm) admins/gms  fu cked it up and let it die.

Agreed.
Fear THE VAMPIRE!

lNecropsy

Quote from: Garn. on January 15, 2014, 01:59:30 PM
Level 1: life 3h, normal tattoo +STAT -STAT (balancing two stats by % value), power 1
Level 2: life 4h, normal tattoo +STAT -STAT, power 2
Level 3: life 5h, normal tattoo +STAT -STAT, power 3
Level 4: life 6h, normal tattoo +STAT -STAT, power 4
Level 4 EMP:  life 6h, empowered tattoo ++STAT -STAT -STAT, power 4 (higher bonus to a stat, taking the amount from other two stats)

I'm so fu***** blind...

Thanks ^^
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

remeron

Quote from: igi on January 15, 2014, 03:00:56 PM
u will recharge 90mp per sec with tattoo so u will gain mana back very fast (even faster then by ench mana pots) and for pve u can simply pick up herbs....

I know that..its not about that..my point is....with sub-stack, regardless of mana pots or mana tatoo situation, don't u think a pw/sws or aw/bd is disadvantageous compared to other dagger/xx combos mana-wise? not to mention a dagger is the biggest mana-eater of all fighters..

Csenky

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 15, 2014, 03:55:07 PM
c4/c6 Shadow > every other server,

too bad shadow's (ehehe they were all corrupted italians nvm) admins/gms  fu cked it up and let it die.
+1 :D
I just wish someone will dare to play with the name p1nG or MIRAA(A?). Would love to crit to death those nicks once again. ^^
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Mael

Quote from: SofiatheReal on January 15, 2014, 03:49:03 PM
bitch pls Dragon was always the flagship of Dragon network...

So rename it dragon :p

I agree that Tarantula is an unfortunate name, telling your friend that you play on Tarantula feels a bit wired, especially if I say in in my native language. Good marketing is everything! :D

Maybe we could treat Tarantula as a developer cod-name and rename it for the release? Viper, Shadow, Legion, Dragon Reborn...? Just a thought, please feel free to ignore me. :D

Ignus SH 7x

Csenky

Quote from: Mael on January 15, 2014, 04:04:48 PM
I agree that Tarantula is an unfortunate name, telling your friend that you play on Tarantula feels a bit wired, especially if I say in in my native language. Good marketing is everything! :D

Maybe we could treat Tarantula as a developer cod-name and rename it for the release? Viper, Shadow, Legion, Dragon Reborn...? Just a thought, please feel free to ignore me. :D
I'm pretty sure there is a reason why they didn't want to make a 'reborn' name, connected to the previous DN servers. And btw, I presonally like Tarantula, doesn't matter how hard I hate every kind of spiders. ^^

Csenky

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 15, 2014, 04:08:59 PM
Well, from what I remember p1ngG was a good player... Wasn't him?
He wasn't bad, but sadly I can't say much about his personal skill, he was good at being surrounded with his ally all the time. :) Only once I saw him running around in duo (at WoA 700), and he died that time. :) Too bad I don't remember so many names, but there were some stronger players in the EvilEmpire, a TH/PP who always buttraped me no matter what, and some sps and necro were strong as well with various subs. (them necro/EEs omg...)
However, I always loved to see their crest on the screen, too much fun to care about losing. ^^ And that guy from Evil ally who dropped baium+zaken... Please, come again! :D

Vargine

War Cry lvl1 (from WL) will give just 10% P.atk for bows ?

any info about max M.crit rate and power (x2.5 / x4) ?

what with Th/PAL blow land rate ? 20% ? 30% ? and will FINALY Focus death/power work properly ?

Focus Attack lvl5 will give for bows +15% Critical power or just 10% ?

each lvl of tottoo will give effect of +10% / -10% ?
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

lasombra

Good changes. Sounds interesting. Good job.
Don't care about cryiers, there always will be some not satisfacted ppl which world will fall down if they not own in game.

ps. Track what about mcrit rate ? Any info plix

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

BaKu

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 15, 2014, 04:27:27 PM
We are a bit OT but anyway: most influence Players on Shadow were  EasyMike, p1ng, Venusia, Gauss and many other i can't remember

I still remember that "misteryous" OP 3xFemale-SPS/EE-party who spawned from nowere in late IL, powning everyone lol

I guess you didn't play from very beggining? That was the best part of Shadow, before +XX weps donation