Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 28

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scary

Quote from: SizeMatters on January 15, 2014, 02:37:53 PM
What about deflect arrow lvl 2 in robe? -25% casting speed penalty? or no penalty at all ?

nice idea. what ur smoking ?
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

igi

Quote from: Abaddon on January 15, 2014, 02:18:15 PM
you know, interlude stacksub server (no mutants) needs just few skills changes to have very good balance, many of ur tweak are just ridiculous, reduced speed from blinding blow, like wtf  ???

still waiting for m.crit rate/power, augus changes.
Why dont educate yourself before u speak, blinding blow speed is reducet if ure not wearing light armor. Stop flaming gms about ruining the game cuz u know nothing about it. U cry because they "nerf" skills and chars which used to be op on old DNet, and now u ask about the only (used to be)op char that they didnt mention, sps/ee to know if u will have chanses there but u know what? Its not op anymore.. No100% m.crit rate, 2100cap cast. Speed and cancel deletes 1-5 buffs at random with 15sec cd... Omg this means u actualy will have to learn to play or emo quit...

SpoilerAngel

Hello, I have a question, Will there be C grade in shop for C / D Crystals? or was it removed?

igi

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on January 15, 2014, 02:52:15 PM
Hello, I have a question, Will there be C grade in shop for C / D Crystals? or was it removed?
u mean in luxury shop? Yes there will be

48Bit

Did not read the whole topic, so sorry if it was already questioned.

Are totems working with other weapons, and if yes - in full potential or reduced?
With details and values if possible, at least for bison.

Is fist fury working with other weapons then fist?

There is only 1 slot for new tattoos, right?
Not sure how this new feature will work. Sounds interesting, but I'm seeing a problem with inventory space, cause most likely we'll use at least 4 types of tattoos, while having 2+ of each type.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

remeron

Quote from: remeron on January 15, 2014, 01:55:52 AM
any thoughts on dance/song mana consumption? 
with no mana pots and durations being 2 min., I can't imagine playing a pw/sws which I was looking forward to.
I think it would be fair to slightly reduce it, ,since  I would have relatively much less mana problem with other dagger/xx combos..

does anyone agree with me on this?

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

MegaZord

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 02:30:56 PM
Definition of star wars is? If subject A makes +X armor or +Y weapon what stops subject B to do same if weapons and armors by craft only?
Will be easy to enchant? Sure give it a try, just dont forget no armors and weapons at donny.

About "easy to balance substack server" with your ideas you suggested i can say your knoweledge is really low and expirience = 0;

And once again we didnt create clone of dragon, we intented to make something different.

Well Antharas,Valakas etc. officialy drop weapons and amros, so not only possible get them by craft.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

igi

Quote from: remeron on January 15, 2014, 02:56:07 PM
does anyone agree with me on this?
u will recharge 90mp per sec with tattoo so u will gain mana back very fast (even faster then by ench mana pots) and for pve u can simply pick up herbs....

pafilakos

Quote from: Abaddon on January 15, 2014, 03:04:53 PM
/Track
Ive played on like 90% of all of the stacksub servers ever made, and i was always in factor clan, I know what im talking about. You have spend most of your time on DN, your knowledge is based on DN experience which is very very specific.

YES it is EASY to balance INTERLUDE stacksub server without mutants.
YES those changes i wrote are enough, to have good balance in pvp, if skills are working retail like.

You didnt make a clone of dragon and thanks gods you didnt.

You made something different, unique, but many of your changes just turn the L2 stacksub world upside down, some of the combos are just not worth making. You wrote somewhere that you made tests, with how many ppl ? 4-5? You couldnt test how pvp betweem 1pt v 1pt will look like. 1v1 tests are nothing.

With so many changes your biggest mistake is that you didnt make OPEN BETA. Many ppl made their choice about char/pt setup before, and know after reading changelog they are now rerolling to other chars cuz their previous choice will be weak.
Dont tell me that if we didnt play yet we can not know how will it look, after so many years in L2 you can easly predict how most aspects of the game will look like.

/igi just..em..what? <facepalm>

Just +1 for the most he said

igi

Quote from: Abaddon on January 15, 2014, 03:04:53 PM
/Track
Ive played on like 90% of all of the stacksub servers ever made, and i was always in factor clan, I know what im talking about. You have spend most of your time on DN, your knowledge is based on DN experience which is very very specific.

YES it is EASY to balance INTERLUDE stacksub server without mutants.
YES those changes i wrote are enough, to have good balance in pvp, if skills are working retail like.

You didnt make a clone of dragon and thanks gods you didnt.

You made something different, unique, but many of your changes just turn the L2 stacksub world upside down, some of the combos are just not worth making. You wrote somewhere that you made tests, with how many ppl ? 4-5? You couldnt test how pvp betweem 1pt v 1pt will look like. 1v1 tests are nothing.

With so many changes your biggest mistake is that you didnt make OPEN BETA. Many ppl made their choice about char/pt setup before, and know after reading changelog they are now rerolling to other chars cuz their previous choice will be weak.
Dont tell me that if we didnt play yet we can not know how will it look, after so many years in L2 you can easly predict how most aspects of the game will look like.

/igi just..em..what? <facepalm>
U can facepalm yourself all u want but this is the first time u write a comment trying to reason and not flame, still doesnt make u right though... Game is balanced imo or at least u will see after server start

Braskah

I didn't read all pages, to long and always same things.

About exp , stop cry ppl . I played on official lvl 70 to 80 on x2 is not so hard.
Play in party , it will become x4 server + if we get some exp event or vitality dunno, even on simple x4 is easy.
+ if its x4 , daily quest should give good exp/sp.
And one more thing , don't you remember old pvp low lvl? That s soooo good.
And exp slowly make you remind how work L2 , tank have to tank and not deal dmg in pvp like PVE for example!

About tatoo , skill change etc. I won't speak about it , let's see how it's . I choosed before "nerf" post to do a class that get a lot of things nerfed. But i love this class , so i will try and see.
We all keep cry about Dragon server since THE BEGINING , 7 years ago , now we have something new.
Let's try it !

Ps : Just 1 cry for me xD . -25% cast on robe + deflect arrow is ... hard ...
Dragon x15 :
- Zaleah Ps/se Hero Off
- iBraskah Glad/Pal Off
- Zalitzz Glad/PP Off
Tarantula ;
- Braskah Da/Pp Hero
- Zalerah Ps/Sk Hero
Gaia ;
-Zaleah Ps/Bd Hero