Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 31

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandana

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 07:16:41 PM
Now disarm shield on necro pust +5str dyes in he, use shots, ogr tattoo and make a 30s movie how ur buffed , ur stats and how u hit this necro, with later showing SS from necro gear/stats.

Id really like to know how many times u revell played ur mage without wearing a freaking shield.

Stazy

Lol what do you mean disarm shield?...2 handed weapons?..which weapons are 2 handed except crystal staff, goul, soes and bomt?..those weapons are either harder to get than the alternatives(except crystal) but let's be honest, he did a test at the same level gear ..and same level gear(s grade archer) you should also have s grade arcana mace which is 1 handed..so you can wear shield....but wait i have better idea.. necro should have no transfer pain activated..dressed in devotion..no buffs vs a full s +16 archer with full buffs ..and see how op the archer is... i mean how can archer 1 shot that necro...NERF ARCHER I MUST SAY THEN.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Peorexo

Quote from: Vandana on January 15, 2014, 07:59:50 PM
Id really like to know how many times u revell played ur mage without wearing a freaking shield.
ur not always face to face with archers, in mass pvp u will usually die without knowing from where u got shot, since the damages is 1.7-1.9 according to bh tests, im 100%sure it was all 50% shield succes dmg.

Vandana

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 08:04:14 PM
ur not always face to face with archers, in mass pvp u will usually die without knowing from where u got shot, since the damages is 1.7-1.9 according to bh tests, im 100%sure it was all 50% shield succes dmg.

Well its up to u if u know how to avoid turning ur back to an archer.
Funny how did u not ask ne/pp to use transfer pain  as well while getting hits,if u asked for everything else to be on.
Maybe u didnt notice,but was told that ne/pp was WITHOUT transfer pain which freaking counts a lot when it comes about dmg received!

Peorexo

Quote from: Vandana on January 15, 2014, 08:07:40 PM
Well its up to u if u know how to avoid turning ur back to an archer.
Funny how did u not ask ne/pp to use transfer pain  as well while getting hits,if u asked for everything else to be on.
Maybe u didnt notice,but was told that ne/pp was WITHOUT transfer pain which freaking counts a lot when it comes about dmg received!
can u stop posting here ? Deavon is making it best to let ur archers play there with no nerfs, but im not him so i fckn care of exact archer dmg we all know dmg will be hella higher thats why i want to know the numbers, just that why would u care of that?

Stazy

Shields do not half the dmg they decrease the dmg by a specific amount based on the defence of the shield(there is the case of excellent shield and the dmg goes to 1/0 dmg but that is not the case) if you wear let's say dc shield the dmg will decrease by a small amount 100-200 let's go wild and say 300 dmg..it means instead of 1.7-1.9..you get 2.0-2.3 k dmg..which it means you will not be 1 shooted, anyway if you are also fullbuffed you should get pretty often shield defence(especially if you do a tank which has also the passive skill to increase it)..like i said...place the necro in devotion no buffs vs a archer on full buffs+s+16 ..if the necro gets 1 shot..op archer right?(even better a necro lvl 1 plz and archer lvl 80)
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Vandana

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 08:09:33 PM
can u stop posting here ? Deavon is making it best to let ur archers play there with no nerfs, but im not him so i fckn care of exact archer dmg we all know dmg will be hella higher thats why i want to know the numbers, just that why would u care of that?

I just posted because asking about dmg on a mage WITHOUT a shield is nothing more but silly. I wanna know how many ppl from here who played mages in their l2 life,used to play without a shield. That's all.

igi

Quote from: Tabbox on January 15, 2014, 07:55:02 PM
i wont even comment it.
Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 08:04:14 PM
Cuz things like this happen and after u gonna cry when u get hit 4-5k by archer with ++bow saying GMs lied bla bla

p.s. u dont need to comment this one too

igi

Quote from: Vandana on January 15, 2014, 08:14:58 PM
I just posted because asking about dmg on a mage WITHOUT a shield is nothing more but silly. I wanna know how many ppl from here who played mages in their l2 life,used to play without a shield. That's all.
Im sure he thought remove shield only for the testing.. Anyway read Stazy's post 2 posts up ^

Vandana

Quote from: igi on January 15, 2014, 08:20:55 PM
Im sure he thought remove shield only for the testing.. Anyway read Stazy's post 2 posts up ^
Whats the point of testing that when everyone knows that every mage who uses his at least 1 cell brain will play with a shield equiped.

Peorexo

Quote from: igi on January 15, 2014, 08:20:55 PM
i used to resist more than half damage by a shield, so with advanced shield its goona be big amounts counting dc shield have 243 by basic, advanced block boosts by 50% so its atleast 350more def, and in dc robe set full buffed u will have 1-1.2k pdef? adding 350more is big deal.
Quote from: Vandana on January 15, 2014, 08:25:21 PM
Whats the point of testing that when everyone knows that every mage who uses his at least 1 cell brain will play with a shield equiped.
The point of knowing real damage, since non-tank mages will not resist much hits, and being only a little from side already makes their shield useless, i want to know real damage not blocked one, so thats why im asking our GM crew to provide serious tests.

Vandana

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 08:28:07 PM
i used to resist more than half damage by a shield, so with advanced shield its goona be big amounts counting dc shield have 243 by basic, advanced block boosts by 50% so its atleast 350more def, and in dc robe set full buffed u will have 1-1.2k pdef? adding 350more is big deal.The point of knowing real damage, since non-tank mages will not resist much hits, and being only a little from side already makes their shield useless, i want to know real damage now blocked one, so thats why im asking our GM crew to provide serious tests.

Ok,i got ur point.In this case dmg on a ne/pp using transfer pain should be known as well.