Web Analytics
exp and partyexp - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

exp and partyexp

Started by =drake=, January 18, 2014, 11:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyidol79

I don't mind about the xp/drop/spoil/adena rate.
But the thing you should really consider is the number of the mobs and before telling me that we find few mobs cause someone is killing them i can assure you that i walked in aria's that no one was there to farm and the mobs was extremely few again. So my opinion is to increase the number of them.

fyc
Billyidol79/UniStorm/NightRider

xLynax

Every1 is complaning about exp/rates/adena but why?
Just becouse they are playing dumb... Giran is full of dwarfs just selling SSX/BSSX, good areas for spoiling are full of mages and archers just killing and picking with shadow weapons (omg), they dont care about making items, what are they gonna do play with shadow weapons (without SA) all game??

I know, takes time to make a top C weapon with SA (i alrdy made 1 "alone") but this is not just a pvp server and not everythin is for sell in stores.

Feariel

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 19, 2014, 02:06:38 PM
as i see, the mentioned exploit is fixed, good.
on topic, you can't change rates after server start... common sence. so it doesn't change routes for those, who are ahead, and those, who started later.
if you want to encourage newcomers: ADD something, do not change, what already exists(at least in 1 chronickle xD).
EXACTLY ! ! !   I'm going to start on 1st of march, coz now i'm out with terible connection...
i think you would be a great beta tester ;) but reading your posts, I'm sure, you are doing much more better job :) pls can you tell me what char are you going to play (hero) on this server ?
Prophet/Necro
Cruel forever :)

LadyZENITH

Quote from: xLynax on January 20, 2014, 01:20:57 AM
Every1 is complaning about exp/rates/adena but why?
Just becouse they are playing dumb... Giran is full of dwarfs just selling SSX/BSSX, good areas for spoiling are full of mages and archers just killing and picking with shadow weapons (omg), they dont care about making items, what are they gonna do play with shadow weapons (without SA) all game??

I know, takes time to make a top C weapon with SA (i alrdy made 1 "alone") but this is not just a pvp server and not everythin is for sell in stores.

Yeah I'm having the same questions. Where are those masses of high lvl  chars with C armor and shadow weapons gonna equip themselves to action. They probably think some miracle will happen, like they kill some low boss and he will drop whole armor sets, tss on these rates.. yea... sure...
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

kramligz

Quote from: preater on January 19, 2014, 03:33:20 AM
and we want to have some fun too.   + for raise rates, so many of my friends already quited due to low rates  :'(  (EXP RATES, we dont freaking care about drop/spoil/adena. can be x1)

also those expensive shadows and stuff ... just annoys ppl and make them quit, rather than making them smile about their ig future.     it's time to react since online count is low anyway

Please read first announcements or threads before complaining. You are just walking on the dark without knowing what path should you go. It seems you are not aware of the exp rate. 1-2 weeks before the opening, Admin posted the announcements. Stop crying and go lvling. Me too I have an outside life and currently working. I am from the high rate server before this with +15 sets weapons/armors/and epics but I need something challenge same as I played before on official. So I recommend you to play high rate server let us see if you can sustain play there on 1 week.

Saintly

Yeah, make it x500, also add weap/armor up to S in shop along with enchants ofc, don't forget to make nobl buy-able & finally change the address to .BR/.GR to fit with the scrubs that will play here.

On a serious note, server is just fine atm, if you cant no-life to keep up with the no-lifers its your problem.
The only real problem atm is item lag obviously & maybe RB's drop rate that is even lower than the IQ of ppl who QQ here about everything.
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

scary

fix that auto pick up go damnit.....
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

scary

ur gm secretary ? go back to ur cave.
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

=drake=

There will never be an increase of global exp rate AND party exp rate.
If one lowers, the other raises.

We already raised, at server start, rates higher than the originally planned ones (2x+200% partyexp, in the original pre-start changelog) and there will not be any raise in the future.

If partyexp raises, global exp rate drops.
If partyexp drops, global pexp rate raises.

The final (real) exp rate of the server is EXP+partyexp bonus (in this moment is 3x+150%= 4.5x)

=drake=

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 20, 2014, 11:20:41 AM
Don't raise global exp rate please, it's already too "easy"/"fast".... After 3 days there are people at 60++  wtf...

IF there will be a global exp rate raise, means we remove the partyexp bonus to 0.
Final result would be that the XP speed remains same (like now).

We have no plans to increase the XP speed at all!

LadyZENITH

Quote from: =drake= on January 20, 2014, 11:27:20 AM
IF there will be a global exp rate raise, means we remove the partyexp bonus to 0.
Final result would be that the XP speed remains same (like now).

We have no plans to increase the XP speed at all!

Thank you. Now I can live peacefully and rest assure you do not get tilted by the river crying. Keep it, I like the exp rates so far. Seems well balanced long-term. 
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Simao

Drake,

How was this setup looking in the past (IL) on Infinity/Dragon. I think that it's smarter to learn from history then to do the math all over again and reinvent the wheel. The whole purpose of exping in party was that you could not exp alone in certain places that offered nice rewards (spoil/drop/quest etc).

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...