Web Analytics
Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ??

News:

Main Menu

Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ??

Started by GenghisKhan, February 05, 2014, 01:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GenghisKhan

GM named "Artur" removed cursed weapon from char name "Vestrivian" because "timer is bugged" , even if it wasn't. You can check by logs that he had 12 hours fair and square by retail like on lvl 10 before weapon disapear.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

=drake=

Cursed weapon now lasts maximum 1 hour and disappears sooner (15min) if you dont kill anyone within that time (15min).

This is to prevent a bit of abuse happening with them and some issues related to karma collecting.
It will be raised later (but no more 72h like before)

Vestrivian

The conversation I had with this...so called "GM" is just pathetic. I demand an answer.

Vestrivian

Addtionaly,your GM skills left me with -66 PK points. Does it mean I can now pk 66 ppl ?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheSplichO on February 05, 2014, 01:25:28 AM
Preventing what? Do I really need to write what does the cursed weapon is and how does it work to an Head Admin of server?
Why you keep changing stuff and customizing it, like really what is next?
The solution is simple, until we fix it to work properly, retail setup is changed until further notice. Call it customisation or however you want, but we have some serious exploits with it and bugs (important for us) like Karma remaining after the sword is dropped.

So until then don't use the sword or simply adapt to new setup.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=drake=

Quote from: TheSplichO on February 05, 2014, 01:25:28 AM
PK penalties such as experience point loss, item drops, karma increases, etc. will not be applicable to either side in PvP when a player wielding a cursed sword is involved.

We have a problem with this right now. Thats why is partially disabled.
We didnt said we keep ""custom"" forever, just the time to fix it so we dont have to fix characters constantly.

=drake=

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 01:29:14 AM
Addtionaly,your GM skills left me with -66 PK points. Does it mean I can now pk 66 ppl ?

The GM did nothing, you simply lost the sword automatically as out of the time limit (1h).
The amazing -66 PK is one of the problems why we partially disabled the demonic sword.
You are the living proof that is bugged, what else you want?

Let us fix it and it will be back working as should

Vestrivian

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 05, 2014, 01:30:21 AM
The solution is simple, until we fix it to work properly, retail setup is changed until further notice. Call it customisation or however you want, but we have some serious exploits with it and bugs (important for us) like Karma remaining after the sword is dropped.

So until then don't use the sword or simply adapt to new setup.

Answer what will happen with my remaining time. I feel scamed by staff of this server. You can't do that. It was my drop and my time invested in it. The timer worked corectly, the problem was karma. How do you expect ppl to play on server where nothing is sure ? Tommorow you will take my Majestic coz "its bugged"?

GenghisKhan

So you couldn't wait till timer ends and THAN make changes? Really good job guys, I came here to play on 10 years old server and I feel like it's governed by bunch of amateurs. No offence.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Vestrivian

Quote from: =drake= on February 05, 2014, 01:33:01 AM
The GM did nothing, you simply lost the sword automatically as out of the time limit (1h).
The amazing -66 PK is one of the problems why we partially disabled the demonic sword.
You are proof that is bugged, what else you want?

Another lie from staff, Splicho droped his sword and he had his karma and PK count remaining. His karma got cleaned and as for PK points he got answered  that "its penalty for using such weapon" dont lie to me.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 01:33:04 AM

Answer what will happen with my remaining time. I feel scamed by staff of this server. You can't do that. It was my drop and my time invested in it. The timer worked corectly, the problem was karma. How do you expect ppl to play on server where nothing is sure ? Tommorow you will take my Majestic coz "its bugged"?
We should let you with Karma then? You are not scammed , we just enabled temp_setup until is fixed properly. And dont compare fixed items with bugged things like demonic sword which you dont even posses .
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vestrivian

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 05, 2014, 01:35:09 AM
We should let you with Karma then? You are not scammed , we just enabled temp_setup until is fixed properly. And dont compare fixed items with bugged things like demonic sword which you dont even posses .

Answer my question - WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH MY REMAINING TIME WHEN SWORD WILL BE FIXED? u avoid this question like fire.