Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ?? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ??

Started by GenghisKhan, February 05, 2014, 01:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saintly

"Retail files" at its best. :3
Where are the staff asslickers? didn't come to the rescue yet?
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 01:35:53 AM
Answer my question - WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH MY REMAINING TIME WHEN SWORD WILL BE FIXED? u avoid this question like fire.
When its fixed, you can grab a sword again and have it full time without the fear you will remain full-karmed.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vestrivian

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 05, 2014, 01:37:39 AM
When its fixed, you can grab a sword again and have it full time without the fear you will remain full-karmed.

Pathetic answer, I got scamed by staff from my drop becouse I had it to long, people couldn't kill me and that's how I'm treated,that's how you steal my time. This sword doesnt drop on every corrner and as it was taken from my by GM I expect it 2 be returned when fixed.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheSplichO on February 05, 2014, 01:40:45 AM
What about my number of PK's or "my price is the "asshole mode""?
If I pk anyone I got up to 12k karma and drop like Christmas tree...
Doing that in db requires FULL reboot , just for you (downtime 15min), so it can be cleared when we are doing some of the fixes or updates np.

Vestrivian

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 05, 2014, 01:37:39 AM

First you should ask me how much time I have remaining than turn it off after that time and clean my karma, fix the bug, all fine but u threat player like SH!T, I cant get any answer from pathetic GM Artur who can't even ban one bot and even Head Admin with such statments. Like how I supposed to play on server like this ? answer this question how Im supposed to play on server on which staff threats ppl like sh1t.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 01:45:20 AM
First you should ask me how much time I have remaining than turn it off after that time and clean my karma, fix the bug, all fine but u threat player like SH!T, I cant get any answer from pathetic GM Artur who can't even ban one bot and even Head Admin with such statments. Like how I supposed to play on server like this ? answer this question how Im supposed to play on server on which staff threats ppl like sh1t.
Is not like we can add you any extra time on old/new setup, thats why we didnt asked you. We prefer overalls stability instead and bugless server . As i said we are working on the fix and once karma issue is cleared , you will be able to use again demonic sword on the setup you got use to. No One treats you like you said, but always with respect and answers in short notice, but everything has its own limit. Your attitude right now isnt any better, but i can understand you and we apologize you if you felt insulted in any way.
The only reason demonics are changed is because running exploits and existing bugs, thats all. Spamming , cursing and flooding wont speed up the fixing , actually it will just delay it because we have to read and answer forum on already explained things.

Thank you

Vestrivian

I will reconsider staying and investin my RL time on server which I can be scamed by GM from anything anytime. I will leave last post of so called GM Artur explanation.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 01:53:44 AM
I will reconsider staying and investin my RL time on server which I can be scamed by GM from anything anytime. I will leave last post of so called GM Artur explanation.

I am responsible for temp_fix, not him. He was just sending you the infos. Anyhow i explained you about time in earlier posts.

Thank you for understanding.

Vestrivian

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 05, 2014, 01:56:10 AM
I am responsible for temp_fix, not him. He was just sending you the infos. Anyhow i explained you about time in earlier posts.

Thank you for understanding.

Don't thank me for understanding becouse I still can't understand your actions. This happend after 3th or 4th Coursed weapon on the server, thats first. Second thing, you had information about bug much earlier and you did nothing. Action taken without any previous notice. Thats the thing that pissed me of most. You didnt felt like PMing and informing me about what is going to happen. But ofc, ur STAFF OF THA SERVER. But I should expect that after Splicho told me about your RC conversation. Pathetic.

djvancho

The only way of radoms (full with bsoes) to lvl up alone is dissabled lol :D
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 02:03:10 AM
Don't thank me for understanding becouse I still can't understand your actions. This happend after 3th or 4th Coursed weapon on the server, thats first. Second thing, you had information about bug much earlier and you did nothing. Action taken without any previous notice. Thats the thing that pissed me of most. You didnt felt like PMing and informing me about what is going to happen. But ofc, ur STAFF OF THA SERVER. But I should expect that after Splicho told me about your RC conversation. Pathetic.
1st of all, RC chat we had was unofficial and its rather lame from himself using that as an argument, but this explains more about him then me.
2nd We did this because , the bug itself is not an easy fix, it requires more time thats why current precautions were made. You didnt lose your item , you lose item thats generated by the server nothing more nothing less. Which by the way is bugged and exploit friendly.
3rd when Splitcho came on siege and killed 70 people alone in throne room, or when soloing raids for days, or when logging demonic sword for sieges , these things no one reported, why no one complained about these things to fix asap?

Im done with forum wars, i have stated important arguments why temp_fix applied , on the item thats not of major importance right now. On contrary , it causes serious bugs and exploits. Temp_fix will remain until its fixed and you just have to deal with it because none of the mentioned items are not yours nor they were in your constant possession.

Good Luck

Vestrivian

Quote from: djvancho on February 05, 2014, 02:10:50 AM
The only way of radoms (full with bsoes) to lvl up alone is dissabled lol :D
First of all sh1thead, how I can be random if I have clan hall and bsoes, cry more. Secondly I dont need 2 play in zerg clan to have that, third I bet you were one of retards who couldnt kill me with your lol clan.