Drakes "alternative" TU FIX. - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Drakes "alternative" TU FIX.

Started by NunoPitbull, February 08, 2014, 01:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NunoPitbull

Quote from: igi on February 08, 2014, 08:02:18 PM
It might be just it. Cuz Im telling u man TU works well on white mobs for me so far..
Trust me Im not here to flame or troll like J1kblabla thinks Im a bp myself and Im having troubles xping from 71+ cuz of lack of parties but depending on lethals for lvling is pretty unreal to me, especially with skill lvl lower than the mob ure trying to kill.. and even if u get 1/3 lethals its still waste of resources..

Go Pagans.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =drake= on February 08, 2014, 07:59:44 PM
You just made a lot of sense instead: healer plays in party!
Thanks to have solved the issue! Go pagan temple with party like other healers!

Also forgot to mentioned that I alrady showed a screenshot in pagans with a EE, and we took 35+ hits to take the mob down;)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

j1kata

Quote from: igi on February 08, 2014, 08:02:18 PM
It might be just it. Cuz Im telling u man TU works well on white mobs for me so far..
Trust me Im not here to flame or troll like J1kblabla thinks Im a bp myself and Im having troubles xping from 71+ cuz of lack of parties but depending on lethals for lvling is pretty unreal to me, especially with skill lvl lower than the mob ure trying to kill.. and even if u get 1/3 lethals its still waste of resources..
Im so glad we are on a same page.
About the waste of resources Every time u cast TU its like ~3k adena(5x420a S.ores +3xbssc=350a).Lets say u cast TU 6-7 times or 37 times...do the math.....something is wrong here

loXol

Quote from: =drake= on February 08, 2014, 07:53:30 PM
Imagine IF i would boost Turn Undead (and consequently Banish Undead as they must stay aligned), what about the Shillien Elder?
They dont have such a skill, this would make the way of exping for BP/EE/(pal) so cheap and easygoing in Pagan compared to, for example, the poor Shillien Elder that doesnt have this cheap and easy option (with good drops)

u need to boost banish seraphin(sk/DA) and lethal from daggers too?
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

BrainDamage

Fak i will make a ss where i count and then i will show my stun shot when its failed. And after all that i will come to forum to cry bcs stun succes is low. U know l2 is this what it is bcs of ppl like u. Let me explain u. You are player and u are on this server to play not to cry on forum. There is no need to make 7-8 threads about same thing. I red first one, second one, and im reading this right now. I assume u did it same, and u saw GM opinion on TU skill. If u cant adept on that go and play other class. Its not about skill u know, maybe it is bugged, i rly dont care about that skill, but i rly cant look anymore on you or anyother QQers. Ppl like u are destroying every srv, and they dont undarstand that they dont have right to do so, its not your srv, neither mine, we are here to play the faking game. So pls stop ruining it.

P.S: There were bp/ee before pagans, and i rly dont know how they lvled, if pagans is only way to do so.

Btw i assume u will answer me and i must notice u that i rly dont care for answer, so dont bother answering.

Cheers,soz for bad eng and long post.

j1kata

Im not gona quote but his nick says it all.

Blizzer

Sure, make official TU. I'll finally go exp on some badass mobs with th, lethal every 4 blows will help a lot  ;D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

sm0g

Quote from: =drake= on February 08, 2014, 07:59:44 PM
You just made a lot of sense instead: healer plays in party!
Thanks to have solved the issue! Go pagan temple with party like other healers!
jesus on horse :D, its nonsense. You are stating TU is official like while on every server i used to play(far closer to retail files than DN ever was(except leaked c4)) TU+1 made ee/bp-s available to farm SOLO! at pagan. Im not a healer,nor SE(SE is a recharger, not a healer.No major heals ,slowass casting ,no higher level res,no banish undead or wtf that undead nuke calls) but this TU drama starts to get out of control. State it, you wont change the landing rate/lethal rate and no1 will cry again.
null.void

=drake=

Quote from: loXol on February 08, 2014, 08:35:21 PM
u need to boost banish seraphin(sk/DA) and lethal from daggers too?
NOTE: this is not a choice given or a pool or whatever. Refrain to write "i choose option X".
Here the three possible options and all of three are fail:
a) If i remove the level difference check on lethals: all lethals land on any level. TH can lethal at lv1 toward lv80. And TU can be used at lv1 skill to kill lv80 mobs. TH would be really glad for this :)

b) If i boost TU without touch other skills, means the base% chances to some absurd numbers. Imagine if we put 20% lethal landing when is lv10+1 (lv76) toward lv80 mobs... this means the skill MUST have a 100% base % (do the math, read the formula in the other post). You can then apply the math of all the various levels what is the consequence of having 100% lethal land rate... (aka: 100% lethals, always, regardless what).
Conditionally Banish Seraph and Banish Undead have to be aligned to this skill, so also them would end up with 100% lethal rate.

c) If i drop the level of mobs in pagan so a totally untrained Turn Undead can land too (this means lower the monsters to 78 or even 76 or a ridiculous lv74) will consequently make them give also less exp/sp making the area not anymore interesting for level up and totally unfair to, for example, a player lv78 that invested his time in enchant the skill so that they could be useful in Pagan (where there drops are interesting so a duo/trio party with a BP/EE here is really good thanks to the additional holy skills that BP/EE have)

As you can see: is fail to touch any of those 3.
And regardless all: the skill is working correctly as is now... touching it will simply make it work not correctly
I know that many custom servers have it working differently and landing at any level (and then i dont see a reason to even level up this skill at all) but the reason is simple: the skill is not C4 but is C5 and everyone tried to adapt it as they could as no one ever had official files from Interlude but everyone was/is using C4 core with mods (even old DNET had it randomly adapted). (i dont even mention L2J here as is beyond my knowledge)

loXol

Quote from: =drake= on February 08, 2014, 10:57:12 PM
NOTE: this is not a choice given or a pool or whatever. Refrain to write "i choose option X".

was just a joke to show how this QQ topic was a non sense, not related directly to your answer ;)
if u follow my answer to this "TU flame", u will see im totally on your point of view....
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =drake= on February 08, 2014, 10:57:12 PM
Here the three possible options and all of three are fail:
a) If i remove the level difference check on lethals: all lethals land on any level. TH can lethal at lv1 toward lv80. And TU can be used at lv1 skill to kill lv80 mobs. TH would be really glad for this :)

b) If i boost TU without touch other skills, means the base% chances to some absurd numbers. Imagine if we put 20% lethal landing when is lv10+1 (lv76) toward lv80 mobs... this means the skill MUST have a 100% base % (do the math, read the formula in the other post). You can then apply the math of all the various levels what is the consequence of having 100% lethal land rate... (aka: 100% lethals, always, regardless what).
Conditionally Banish Seraph and Banish Undead have to be aligned to this skill, so also them would end up with 100% lethal rate.

c) If i drop the level of mobs in pagan so a totally untrained Turn Undead can land too (this means lower the monsters to 78 or even 76 or a ridiculous lv74) will consequently make them give also less exp/sp making the area not anymore interesting for level up and totally unfair to, for example, a player lv78 that invested his time in enchant the skill so that they could be useful in Pagan (where there drops are interesting so a duo/trio party with a BP/EE here is really good thanks to the additional holy skills that BP/EE have)

As you can see: is fail to touch any of those 3.
And regardless all: the skill is working correctly as is now... touching it will simply make it work not correctly
I know that many custom servers have it working differently and landing at any level (and then i dont see a reason to even level up this skill at all) but the reason is simple: the skill is not C4 but is C5 and everyone tried to adapt it as they could as no one ever had official files from Interlude but everyone was/is using C4 core with mods (even old DNET had it randomly adapted). (i dont even mention L2J here as is beyond my knowledge)

C) seems more legit. And again, we're not giving u proofs from L2J, we giving you RETAIL, CORE L2 ok? :) Players who played there on IL, don't you just understand it simply? Also, "untrained" lethals should work in pagan, not 0% chance. Get my point? Noone will ever enchant or give it the work to try a +10+++ lethal for god sake. Pagans wasnt itended for it. On retail I didnt knew a single ee which I duo'ed with that had more then 3/4 on the lethal, and they jsut did it for the lulz. Just understand this please.