AQ fights - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

AQ fights

Started by ZeniT, February 22, 2014, 05:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maneuver

Quote from: Painkiler on February 23, 2014, 09:04:48 AM
Not only aq, around all epic bosses(w/o orfen and core mby). Best if this feature will be on only when boss is in his random spawn window.

we saw how good was a pvp zone in AQ,awesome...if you say all epic bosses leave out AQ and baium cause as far as i remember gms don't consider them epics!!!they have stated so in forum...

Painkiler

Read my previous posts again...

ChujoZord

Quote from: =drake= on February 22, 2014, 06:34:34 PM
I didnt say instance, but no-relog makes everyone fight it fair without the "logout buffed" and then when boss spawns "login buffed and beat the crap out of the boss in 30seconds"

So everyone have to walk there and buff "on the moment" else is more like "who do login first"

I would like to see more comments by players about this option.
It would be best idea. Right now it dies 30 sec after spawn from 11 fullbuffed orcs logged out on frenzy.
I vote for PvP zone there and no restart area. It will bring more action for sure.

Going back to topic. Noone comes there cause mages can't do any freak cause of raid curse. So basicly you cant even cast one spell. Only fighters can do there anything.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

preater

Zenit got 20AQs and cant even sell it anymore -> make boss harder ?    if u change it, deletle all rings that have been dropped the easy way :))

igi

Quote from: preater on February 23, 2014, 12:39:23 PM
Zenit got 20AQs and cant even sell it anymore -> make boss harder ?    if u change it, deletle all rings that have been dropped the easy way :))
So if u go to kill QA and no1 else comes to fight u for the ring then GMs should delete it? -.- Great logic

Garn.

Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

ZeniT

Quote from: preater on February 23, 2014, 12:39:23 PM

I think its easy to get a dc set too. Pls make it harder to get a dc set. Delete all dc pls what ppl made the easy way. :D

ZeniT

so many retard post here again.

1. ppl never camped AQ here
2. ppl never fought for AQ here
3. ppl never killed AQ here

But u all know how it would be better. :D

Sons!
Come down tomorrow morning and show me how easy to kill AQ.
I will be there.

emissary

Quote from: Maneuver on February 23, 2014, 12:46:45 AM
i don't understand something...loging out near AQ isn't the same for everyone?are we the only ones capable of preparing destros and loging off??when everybody plays with the same rules its not something to cry about...even if you make it a non restart zone that will only slow us 15secs to walk from river to AQ spawn!!if ppl don't show for pvp nothing will change!!anw i don't know why we discuss it even!

we/you discuss it cuz :

Quote from: ZeniT on February 22, 2014, 05:00:23 PM
Here is nobody.

Still 0 fight at AQ with new respawntime.

zzzZZZzzz

:)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

sm0g

Quote from: ChujoZord on February 23, 2014, 12:35:44 PM
It would be best idea. Right now it dies 30 sec after spawn from 11 fullbuffed orcs logged out on frenzy.
I vote for PvP zone there and no restart area. It will bring more action for sure.

Going back to topic. Noone comes there cause mages can't do any freak cause of raid curse. So basicly you cant even cast one spell. Only fighters can do there anything.
FYI:
MoarPony's party: Mages
Nostermagnus party: Mages
what we did?
rush orcs early and def with mages.
Exci and Warsaw tried to stop us like 3 times but when they realized we are smarter than them and they stand with perma raidcurse they just wont shown up again.
Noone else bothered to come down. They tried to kill her with sorcs or even orcs and died like no tomorrow.
null.void

sm0g

Quote from: Garro on February 23, 2014, 08:25:58 PM
You are smarter?  ;D Seriously your way of thinking is pretty amazing. While we were fighting eachother, you made carebear mode and simply wait till the end of a day to kill it, interrupting each of the side when they were trying to kill it with your 1 pt. Do you think that any of us would let you be there if there would be no war or other enemies around?
cant wait to stick up and wipe us from ant nest or barakiel. atm both on lockdown :(
null.void

Maneuver

the fact that we were 2 parties and sticked there and waited and farmed it should say something on its own...about whoever says "QQ we can we are mages"...prepare yourselves and give it a try!!!

garro,the thing is that we saw as many times you tried it how hard you failed...so even if you are left alone down you you guys don't know what to do,and that's a fact!!!