Web Analytics
Barakiel #2 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Barakiel #2

Started by Tyler, February 25, 2014, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

igi

Why people cant realize that even big clans need Barakiel...
We organize, camp, pvp, pk to get noblesse for 9 ppl and most of the ppl that come to support also need Bara but they wait their turn..
The only difference is that we have more hope about getting it because each and everyone of us has 30-40 ppl behind him to help
U r only 1 or 9 and u want noblesse within 1 month of server life... that is sick imo...
In my clan there r ppl that went on over 40 golkondas and still dont have horn.. and most of the ppl need Bara for noblesse so the only difference is that we r organized and play together
And there r randoms out there that camp Barakiel with 2x our numbers and cry on forum cuz they cant do anything lol.....

p.s. I always join big clans because of the fun in the game with it, which is the mass pvps for farm spots, Barakiel, Epic Bosses, war etc...
If u didnt come here for this imo ure just wasting ure time (and apparently gms time)

This game doesnt leave much space for solo players and randoms. And solo u cant do anything in game from these quests.. including Cabrio and TOI bosses. cuz lets face it.. maybe u got them without making any pt but just by camping and waiting for big clans to kill them so... no big clans = dead server so kktnxbai

ZeniT

we need just retail respawn times on every rb and epic. Barakiel 16h+-4h.

Costumizing every sh1t every 2 day makes me sick.

Ellesime

Quote from: Tyler on February 25, 2014, 02:25:18 AM
.....And when nobless it's so close .......
..and sooo faaar

Quote from: Tyler on February 25, 2014, 02:25:18 AMU have to leave clan and join big clan or this is the end. U got all this way and this is where it ENDS!
No it's not but thinkin is necesarry, u can do alot with ur small clan but those things require smartness, comunication and cooperation what's essence of doing noblesse, fights on sieges/epics..
I think crybaby like U is just not able :)

btw i didnt even read those 6 pages of useless spam which surely wont help our dear friend Tyler :)

LadyZENITH

Quote from: emissary on February 25, 2014, 02:07:09 PM

this is not year 2005/2007. ppl won't be playing like they used to when they were kids. This game isn't fresh, and there isn't many young-ppl who apart from school have nothing else to do.
I don't care if it's gonna be changed or not, but try to understand other ppl as well, not just yourself and your desire to no-life.
Everybody around me here is not a kid anymore. Furthermore, most of them weren't even in the pirme times in 2006/7. Most of them now have families, some even kids. That excludes me but still everyone perfomans kinda great, especially considering they joined the server month after the start. None is thinking like you... coward.

So you see, there is no point of being a kid nolifer. If you were it would not increase your chances there much, simply too many ppl. The server is 2 months old, final rates are under 4x and you are complaining that as non-nolife player you are not noblesse yet? After just 2 months? Kidding me?  Wait another 4 months and they you can start feeling bad about it. 2 Months geez... These guys....
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

igi

I have a full time job and a social life afk and I dont have any problems with the game si it is extremely hard for me to understand all these QQers

SizeMatters

Falatko how much you pay for last hit party?

emissary

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 25, 2014, 04:48:13 PM
Everybody around me here is not a kid anymore. Furthermore, most of them weren't even in the pirme times in 2006/7. Most of them now have families, some even kids. That excludes me but still everyone perfomans kinda great, especially considering they joined the server month after the start. None is thinking like you... coward.

So you see, there is no point of being a kid nolifer. If you were it would not increase your chances there much, simply too many ppl. The server is 2 months old, final rates are under 4x and you are complaining that as non-nolife player you are not noblesse yet? After just 2 months? Kidding me?  Wait another 4 months and they you can start feeling bad about it. 2 Months geez... These guys....

I bet school didn't teach you how to read with understanding. I am not crying, nor complaining, nor freaking begging for changes. What's more I POINTED out that my clan did make few noblesses last night. Coward? seriously? :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

LadyZENITH

If there was a hidden message that I did not comprehend then sorry. Lately I'm starting to get a bit overwhelm by the waves of tears, it becomes hard to see the exceptions.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

preater

barakiel is so 3weeks ago

sm0g

WTS barakiel tickets 300kk
null.void

igi

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 07:22:38 PM
ARE YOU RETARDED? NOBODY CARE ABOUR PVP ON BARAKIEL, is just LAST HIT RAIDBOSS! GET OVER IT!

I was gonna say wtf ?!? Nobody care about pvp on Barakiel its just last hit Raidboss?!?!

But I actually see what u did there ;)

U r nobody

igi

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 08:14:31 PM
again pointless comment from u, but i expected it mr retard
Dude ure making 30-50 posts a day (And still... nobody  ;D)