Main Menu

Valaks storyline 2.3

Started by =^TrackZero^=, March 02, 2014, 09:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garn.

Quote from: Rufus on March 02, 2014, 10:34:27 PM
no, but if U were in pt with some random buffer,
and than all drops goes to buffer lets say cuz of pt random,
and he leaves pt dont sharing with U pk drop, he scammed you.

/lol
again, not.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Calmodi

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on March 02, 2014, 10:30:57 PM
thx for calling our actions "stupid",but enlighten us where we said we gonna give back items?
I don't know how it work here but in previous server (dnx15) ppl so called ^GMs^ interfered to often in game... I did not even mention that they were playing as casual players (for example glasy). And btw I didn't call you stupid, I just wrote that in my opinion taking such action in mmorpg game is stupid.

naTiexu

Quote from: Kaafrea on March 02, 2014, 10:36:59 PM

ofc not, if they ill play like normal clan and be FAIR to all clan mates....u only give all to ur 2 CP mages pty. u cam us with crystalas on lilith and baium. and i didnt make a forum post...

FC drop sharing policy is announced in front of all PL in clan, so who doesnt like it can just leave. Period

Kaafrea

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 02, 2014, 10:37:26 PM
Sure first 2 anty earrings for some pathetic randoms not for main cps. All jewels are dropped on random between ally since we have ally. There is no way to get aq or baium even if you are god if you are not comming to camp. Nuker parties farm aq thats why they have aq.

we dont want epics....we only need litle help with some jew, manuscripts or SC. so please Abruzzi u lol hero scammer.

CaptainStabbin

GM make wipe 1 day and will be ok :PPP

N3bz

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 02, 2014, 10:37:26 PM
Sure first 2 anty earrings for some pathetic randoms not for main cps. All jewels are dropped on random between ally since we have ally. There is no way to get aq or baium even if you are god if you are not comming to camp. Nuker parties farm aq thats why they have aq.

who said anything about anthy? we camped qa before u all did , we even tryed to kill it few times but cruel has full pt of destros with prefrenzy deloged so its impossible , after that i've talked with CL so we make a deal with cruel about qa , he said me 1 for cruel , 1 for FC and first qa from FC to our pt , we camped the last 4 or 5 queen ants and u gave them to mage groups , thats fair no?

igi

Quote from: ameba40 on March 02, 2014, 10:36:08 PM
this is not a scam , only too lame . 

Track You know about  protections about anothers partys dont pick drop , the party who do most damage will take drop end of drama. they do more dmg than rest
lol dude
Ure comment is so idiotic hahahaha
1 pt did more dmg than 6 other pts? hahahah right..

Do u even know what is CC?

Rufus

DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

N3bz

Quote from: naTiexu on March 02, 2014, 10:38:41 PM
FC drop sharing policy is announced in front of all PL in clan, so who doesnt like it can just leave. Period

i never saw ur politics about drops since i joined clan , i just saw ur giving useless items for mage to mages groups and then i saw u guys have no clue about this game.

N3bz

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 02, 2014, 10:42:31 PM
And who the freak you are to talk and decide which aq is for who? Clan or ally leader? Just one scammer that will farm forever on ZRanger.

where it says that i must listen to clan leader? i do what clan leader wants only if i want to, if i see hes clueless and retarded then i do what i want.

NunoPitbull

Quote from: N3bz on March 02, 2014, 10:45:36 PM
where it says that i must listen to clan leader? i do what clan leader wants only if i want to, if i see hes clueless and retarded then i do what i want.

Then why your in a clan? To scam? Take advantage of epics and scam? That sums up how you are :)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

bazziq

N3bz point is that your drama inside Fightclub had repercussion on Cruel clan and thats not fair