Web Analytics
Is it possible to have 2 quest horns?

News:

Main Menu

Is it possible to have 2 quest horns?

Started by Zeelgadees, March 04, 2014, 12:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeelgadees

As in topic, fast question, is it possible to have 2 quest horn at same time? Will I get 2nd one if i`ll be lucky or I have to use 1st one before I can get it again?

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

Rufus

DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

3rv!n

NO.
The only way you can have more horns is by having the quest horn and a premium one for example , correct me guys if i'm wrong.

PS:The quest horn stacks only once , after you use it you can take it again on the retail .

Xarion

Hello,

Here is all info you need:)

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278370.0.html
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

Zeelgadees

Hope you got my point, I mean if I have quest horn right now is there chance to get second one from quest golky lets say tomorrow (so 2 quest horns in inv at same time)? xD

Didnt find this info in Changelog/Update topic.

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

3rv!n

Quote from: Zeelgadees on March 04, 2014, 12:56:28 PM
Hope you got my point, I mean if I have quest horn right now is there chance to get second one from quest golky lets say tomorrow (so 2 quest horns in inv at same time)? xD

Didnt find this info in Changelog/Update topic.

I thought i explained myself pretty clear but it seems like my post is invisible.

hebdzik

Quote from: ^Xarion^ on March 04, 2014, 12:50:54 PM
Hello,

Here is all info you need:)

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278370.0.html
there is no info about this, only this:
QuoteQuest Item
The quest item is same usual flavour:
a) you can obtain the special tradeable quest item from Golkonda Longhorn in TOI.
b) you can obtain the normal not-tradeable quest item from a member of Longhorn family. There are 5 of them, one for each starting area (you can find them there)

In case of the normal quest item, the reward is given to the last attacking PARTY. From 1 to 2 quest items can be obtained with a single kill (more party members translates to higher chances to get 2 items instead of 1)
but question is if it is possible to come to quest golkonda on RETAIL sub while your MAIN class has already DNET sub made buy quest golkonda?
All in all if:
1. it is possible to make 2 Dnet subs buy quest golkondas. ofc exclude having 2x qi in inventory.
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

igi

Yes u can have 2 quest horns in inventory or at least u should be able to get them since there is no quest required for it.

unhandledexeption

No, you can't. After you consume one (sub), then you will be able to get another one, on retail subclass.
By the way that there isn't quest for horn, is a big fail. What if a dn subbed char on retail want's to help other who don't have dnsub or horn? Can't because there is chance that the quest horn will be dropped to the helper, and not to those who really need the horn.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

pmkaboo

Quote from: unhandledexeption on March 04, 2014, 01:56:03 PM
No, you can't. After you consume one (sub), then you will be able to get another one, on retail subclass.
By the way that there isn't quest for horn, is a big fail. What if a dn subbed char on retail want's to help other who don't have dnsub or horn? Can't because there is chance that the quest horn will be dropped to the helper, and not to those who really need the horn.
wrong. chars with dnet sub cant help you because they will be ported to town as soon as they get close to quest golky.

now, can we get a gm answer on whether you can or you cant have 2+ quest horns in your inventory? thanks.

unhandledexeption

Quote from: pmkaboo on March 04, 2014, 02:11:30 PM
wrong. chars with dnet sub cant help you because they will be ported to town as soon as they get close to quest golky.

Wrong, they can on retail sub, else they can't dn sub the retail subs...
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

=drake=

You get no quest horn if you have it already in inventory.