Web Analytics
problem with l2 after patch

News:

Main Menu

problem with l2 after patch

Started by p90k, March 06, 2014, 04:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p90k

I notice starnge problem after this update that l2 working always like it's on top even minimized using mine whole proccesor but it's propably intentional action to prevent ppl form using multiple account. The main problem for me is that, With mine PC I cant play even on 2 accounts coz my PC will blow up after 1h of playing I cant even set shop in giran w/o logging out and trying to do some other stuff coz my PC is just to weak for it.. I'll be glad to get an answer what should I do coz playing like that is to troublesome for me

peace.

Dragon - Network
       <ExCiDiuM>                        <DramaMakers>
    p90K       (Bp/wc)                     Rocket (bp/wk)
    NinnaRicci (pr/bd)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: p90k on March 06, 2014, 04:03:07 PM
I notice starnge problem after this update that l2 working always like it's on top even minimized using mine whole proccesor but it's propably intentional action to prevent ppl form using multiple account. The main problem for me is that, With mine PC I cant play even on 2 accounts coz my PC will blow up after 1h of playing I cant even set shop in giran w/o logging out and trying to do some other stuff coz my PC is just to weak for it.. I'll be glad to get an answer what should I do coz playing like that is to troublesome for me

peace.
Out of curiosity , what computer specs do you have since this chronicle is like 7+ years old?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=drake=

Yes it was highly requested from players to not have the framerate drop when running in background.

Anyway i dont see how it cant run slow on your PC as is running fine in dualbox from my lenovo laptop bought in 2008.... (of course not full graphics)

p90k

Coz mby some1 dont have such money to upgrade it?
Dragon - Network
    NinnaRicci (pr/bd)

=drake=

In case you need just to run it in background, you tried to lower the graphic settings?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: p90k on March 06, 2014, 04:08:33 PM
Coz mby some1 dont have such money to upgrade it?
I just asked for the specs, nothing else -.-

p90k

lowering graphic detail wont change anything coz I tryed it already, I cant do almost nothign with this l2  background..
Dragon - Network
    NinnaRicci (pr/bd)

p90k

lowering graphic detail wont change anything coz I tryed it already, I cant do almost nothign with this l2  background..

And about my PC config. I'm usually launching l2 and it's working minimized waiting to get some action in clan while I'm doing other stuff like playing  games,sufring in interntet... before there was no problem playing for example skyrim with l2 minimized now it is a big deal for me!
Dragon - Network
    NinnaRicci (pr/bd)

Teqi

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 06, 2014, 04:11:15 PM
I just asked for the specs, nothing else -.-

it should be better if there will be option for it so ppl who need this "custom" feature can enjoy it. I personally hate it, maybe there are ppl who like to play with sound and stuff and they have really atomic reactor so they can continue this w/o any problem
but for me it's really annoying movement, It's like i'm forced to play only l2 and that's all, I hate to play with l2sound, so meanwhile I'm playing l2 I usually listen youtube musics or watching series ... but now everything is loading slowly, l2 is dropping frames so saying straight it's sux.
Back in time there was some kinda little software helping ppl to be able to have this awesome thing making clients run smootly simultaneously below chornicles don't have the option for decreasing background performance.

my specs are not the best but like this it's sux to play, annoying better word for it
c2d e8500 3.2ghz
VTX3-25SAT3-60G
hd6950 2gb

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: teqi on March 06, 2014, 04:29:05 PM
it should be better if there will be option for it so ppl who need this "custom" feature can enjoy it. I personally hate it, maybe there are ppl who like to play with sound and stuff and they have really atomic reactor so they can continue this w/o any problem
but for me it's really annoying movement, It's like i'm forced to play only l2 and that's all, I hate to play with l2sound, so meanwhile I'm playing l2 I usually listen youtube musics or watching series ... but now everything is loading slowly, l2 is dropping frames so saying straight it's sux.
Back in time there was some kinda little software helping ppl to be able to have this awesome thing making clients run smootly simultaneously below chornicles don't have the option for decreasing background performance.

my specs are not the best but like this it's sux to play, annoying better word for it
c2d e8500 3.2ghz
VTX3-25SAT3-60G
hd6950 2gb
Sorry to disturb you, but what the hell are you talking about .

About red letters:

I would really like to hear how yo do that , unless you are using 3rd party software

sm0g

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 06, 2014, 04:32:09 PM

About red letters:

I would really like to hear how yo do that , unless you are using 3rd party software
why dont you check him yourself?
Have you ever heard about playing in window? Also you can minimize/maximize the windows,not just using the default resolutions.
Jesus on horse,thats how the things turn from A to B... :D
null.void

Teqi

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 06, 2014, 04:32:09 PM

About red letters:

VLC Player and "ALWAYS ON TOP" fuction ever heard of it?:) epic logic needed for this.
and yes this customization is sux sux sux. That's why NC MADE IT like that so ppl can pick in later chronicle either they want to use client like that or either no.

and to what I'm talking about...
when I launch a dualbox, I can barely open any new tabs in browser or barely can open even the browser I must wait a lot to get it opened
everything is running slower on pc and it's annoying
and the frames ( FPS ) ingame drops like hell, so now I'm forced to play the boredom.