How do we bring players to the server? - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

How do we bring players to the server?

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remeron

Quote from: Chicks on April 02, 2014, 09:46:57 PM
does that include the 500 shops and the PP/BD bot too?

shops not included I guess,but, of the 2000, almost everyone has 1 bot, some of 'em have 2...quality crowd must be around 1000~
which means so-called 2000 can't be refered to as "souls".

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Chicks on April 02, 2014, 09:46:57 PM
does that include the 500 shops and the PP/BD bot too?
Shops excluded.

Not everyone bots by the way. And for the record if you are so strict on counting amounts , others have ~100 players then, and they write some crazy amounts.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

remeron

long story short, you have <1000 players max, and thats on a good day, in the prime time..
could have been more, is alls I'm sayin..we are at least entitled to that, right?

ok../peace

Mordyn

If there are 2,000 people excluding shops... where are they? Every leveling zone is dead.
how about how many different IPs are logged in? EXCLUDING shops.
2,000 active players is a HUGE server.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

SizeMatters

Ofc there are no 2k ppl online, real players are maybe 700-800 in prime time, rest are off shops and boxes.

localh0st

Quote from: Mordyn on April 03, 2014, 03:20:08 AM
If there are 2,000 people excluding shops... where are they? Every leveling zone is dead.
how about how many different IPs are logged in? EXCLUDING shops.
2,000 active players is a HUGE server.
i found some party weeks ago at mos/deeper pagan, i dont have clue what do they there tbh since ews is much easier to obtain than doin quest and spoil is not as good as fog/IT(which is empty as well).