suggestion for oly - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

suggestion for oly

Started by Garn., March 28, 2014, 09:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N!k

Quote from: Blizzer on March 29, 2014, 10:56:07 AM
slowly starting to behave like flag on the wind.
They were banned when the rule was applied - you shorten their ban because you changed the rule.
There was previous topic about buffs on oly  - you were unbreakable for not implementing any buffs. Now few more topics and you are willing to make a change.
So let me add something to wishlist - shots bonus for blows should be *2 and blow landrate is a joke (and backstab fail from back is a superb joke)
a river of tears and perma qq about thier quiting - thats the way.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

TheDeath

Blizzer

Quote from: Csenky on March 29, 2014, 11:30:05 AM
And backstab succeeding from front? Why dagger classes aren't opening crapload of topics about that little "feature"? ^^
Prolly you mean instant backstab after bluff. Well read about bluff effect.
Quote from: N!k on March 29, 2014, 11:35:35 AM
a river of tears and perma qq about thier quiting - thats the way.
If it were minor changes like with deflect arrow from useless 2 min buff to useful toogle I wouldn't mind. But npc buffer or auto-rebuff every 60s completely ruins tactics figured while choosing subclass. And yes, I chose PP and I'd qq if they do it so better prepare free sub-change for those of my kind.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

TheDeath

Quote from: TheDeath on March 29, 2014, 12:04:43 PM
How about pow/emp3/acu3 replaceing acu1 and empower lvl1 ? I mean, if u give pow yourself u suddenly lose the acu1/emp1, so if u give empower3, emp1 will be replaced and acu1 will be lost, untill pow goes off. Lets say you put an npc which gives btb/acu1/ww1/emp1/haste1/might1/button to refill your mana, and you can choose 3 of those actions.
This could give non oly chars players some chance to face some of the opponents and chars such as sps/ee wont get stronger.

Blizzer

What about giving non-tank/summoner chars TP, ud, shield stun/bash etc for open pvp so they as non-pvp chars can face all the opponents?
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

mlhungary8

You should also consider enabling blessed spiritshots, since mages has really low chance vs fighters.
Just check the list.
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Naiz

Quote from: =drake= on March 29, 2014, 10:25:21 AM
subclass server.

Awesome argument. Like the holes in zakens doors. So every previous DN servers weren't subclass? All of them had "normal" oly features as far as i remember.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

=drake=

Quote from: Sokrates on March 29, 2014, 12:35:57 PM
Awesome argument. Like the holes in zakens doors. So every previous DN servers weren't subclass? All of them had "normal" oly features as far as i remember.

Door:
the ability to hit or not through a door is not dictated by serverside but by clientside (yes, the game is THAT much old). This means the ability to shot through it is not decided  on serverside, based on my morning breakfast, by putting "can_shot_through = true/false".
The ability to shot through that door is decided by ncsoft itself and hardcoded in the client.
For such reason is a "grate" and not a thick door. And for same reason there is a wall corner just 2 steps after it to give you cover.

Olympiad:
on all previous chronicles, since 2007, i was giving a specific Olympiad Buff to each different class. With "packaged" boosts and weaknesses (big list of things, from specific damage reduction with specific weapons, to boosts/weaknesses on some resistances and even different HP/MP regen)
So, no, definitely since DNET substack servers exists we never had retail Olympiads as we simply cant: is a substack server. I dare you to try HE vs PP on retail or any other DPS vs Buffer.

emissary

Quote from: Csenky on March 29, 2014, 11:30:05 AM
And backstab succeeding from front? Why dagger classes aren't opening crapload of topics about that little "feature"? ^^

there are so few daggers out there to be able to complain about anything...I have some chars, subbed ones, and now I made dagger. Blow land rate is a joke as Blizzer said
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NunoPitbull on March 29, 2014, 01:40:45 AM
aleluia! someone with a brain taht understands NCsoft logic to make such door!
Some lv99 of hypocricy here! Shell i paste 90% of your topics calling staff (drake in particular) uneducated, nobish and a person who know shit about l2?
Change face with the wind flow +1
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 29, 2014, 01:24:59 PM
Some lv99 of hypocricy here! Shell i paste 90% of your topics calling staff (drake in particular) uneducated, nobish and a person who know shit about l2?
Change face with the wind flow +1

I thought lawyer skills had give u this recognizment,but you had to come in forum to check out how humans are,noone is real,noone tells u in the face what they think or not,they aint honest cuz they afraid of some    
repercussion...but you..as a lawyer...should know it..
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Alex

Quote from: =drake= on March 29, 2014, 01:19:31 PM
Door:
the ability to hit or not through a door is not dictated by serverside but by clientside (yes, the game is THAT much old). This means the ability to shot through it is not decided  on serverside, based on my morning breakfast, by putting "can_shot_through = true/false".
The ability to shot through that door is decided by ncsoft itself and hardcoded in the client.
For such reason is a "grate" and not a thick door. And for same reason there is a wall corner just 2 steps after it to give you cover.

Olympiad:
on all previous chronicles, since 2007, i was giving a specific Olympiad Buff to each different class. With "packaged" boosts and weaknesses (big list of things, from specific damage reduction with specific weapons, to boosts/weaknesses on some resistances and even different HP/MP regen)
So, no, definitely since DNET substack servers exists we never had retail Olympiads as we simply cant: is a substack server. I dare you to try HE vs PP on retail or any other DPS vs Buffer.

Duelists and dagger classes on retail pretty much stomped any buffer class, only maybe EE with nuke aug could be a strong opponent for them
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢