suggestion for oly - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

suggestion for oly

Started by Garn., March 28, 2014, 09:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: Garro on March 29, 2014, 09:32:26 PM
Could u give valakas, antharas, zaken to all ppl that are joining oly? Since there are ppl who got it and fighting there, so its unbalanced as hell dont you think?
There is no way how to balance olympiad, it was good on old Interlude Dragon while there was HASte lvl 2 WW and Olympiad Blessing which had Passive mana regen per secon, M def by 10% and Acu lvl 2

Garn.

i'll stick to my idea. acu 1 ww 1 haste 1, that's all.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Naiz

Quote from: Garn. on March 29, 2014, 11:18:36 PM
i'll stick to my idea. acu 1 ww 1 haste 1, that's all.

just ww and haste, no acu.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Painkiler

Only windwalk and oly blessing is fine. If u want an extra buff get second weapon with proper augument, get soes+btb, sprite's+mental, and equip urself with passive/active augument. Buffer classes doesn't have any additional buffs, so maybe add emp lvl 1 to mage/pp sub to make it equal hm?

Only thing that should be changed is reset your skill after enter olympiad arena, and summons should not be unsummoned when u enter oly.

=drake=

Reset skill is a no go for skills that are meant to not be used "always on" (even UD falls in this, for example. But basically anything with reuse higher than 20min falls in it.)

Even official, on later chronicles, does reset only on skills under a certain base reuse time.

mlhungary8

Quote from: Ephroctius on March 29, 2014, 06:41:29 PM
I dont see why this should boost tyratns. Frenzy/zea doesnt have that big reuse as for instance UD, vengance, TOL, TOD.

Celestial shield ^^
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Xardas

Quote from: Painkiler on March 30, 2014, 12:00:22 AM
and summons should not be unsummoned when u enter oly.

Lel ... The hell they should, my 5 year old nephew can see a loophole in them being un summoned ... get a full buffed pet join oly send pet kill kk thnx bye

Painkiler

Quote from: Xardas on March 30, 2014, 04:45:08 AM
Lel ... The hell they should, my 5 year old nephew can see a loophole in them being un summoned ... get a full buffed pet join oly send pet kill kk thnx bye
Summons should have their buffbar reseted, or add a one elpy in starting area.

Clonage

Quote from: Xardas on March 30, 2014, 04:45:08 AM
They get unbuffed when entering Olys, same as any char.

As i said you can't balance olys. If you give more buffs then usual(Haste, acumen, WW) there's always some combos that wins more then others. Olys on substack servers are ment to be ruled by xx/buffers, that's why they are weaker combos outside olys(besides EE/ES, they are great inside & outside).

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Garn.

Quote from: Clonage on March 31, 2014, 04:01:22 AM
They get unbuffed when entering Olys, same as any char.

As i said you can't balance olys. If you give more buffs then usual(Haste, acumen, WW) there's always some combos that wins more then others. Olys on substack servers are ment to be ruled by xx/buffers, that's why they are weaker combos outside olys(besides EE/ES, they are great inside & outside).
problem is that u dont even have those basic
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Clonage

Quote from: Garn. on March 31, 2014, 09:22:20 AM
Yeah i get it. Tbh i kinda agree. Leave it retail like. xx/ee gets a bit strog but its not the end of the world. Also summon for necros. Drake already boosted erase so yeah....

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

=drake=

Quote from: Garn. on March 31, 2014, 09:22:20 AM

If buffs have to be putted, for the sake of substack system would make more sense if are (basic) buffs that ALL buffer class have.
Else you get the (strong) combo XX/buffer that was missing "that" specific buff even more powerful.

for example: official acumen buff and the sps/ee.
They have already a good quantity of buffs and this way they would get 1 extra more.

EDIT: for example would make much more sense Shield and Might, alongside WW, as buffs in Oly.