News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 01, 2014, 05:29:57 PM
+ 1

This is the last big change, if you change the fundamentals on the server, you will lose the community.

There is not going to be other changes on the curves beside this really minor change that sets the endgame difficulty same as Infinity.

ZeniT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 01, 2014, 05:35:45 PM
What changes are you talking about, don't tell me it is 4,5 --> 5x? Because the change is 0.5 transferred to real EXP its actually extremely minor change, apart that i don't see any other big change on high level, except obvious subbing at lv76 which is fine. So i don't see the reason of complains again if you want to be objective.

i think u dont understand what is my problem

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Blizzer

You should improve forum with one of facebook options -> 'I don't want to see that'. Because reading that ladyzenith or zenit makes me feel like jumping out of the window.
My one cent: keeping those ridiculous rates will finish of this server. Infinity x5 was so cool? Sadly it has fallen the first from that community (well maybe after Arena xd).
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

reddragonjr

Quote from: Blizzer on April 01, 2014, 05:47:14 PM
You should improve forum with one of facebook options -> 'I don't want to see that'. Because reading that ladyzenith or zenit makes me feel like jumping out of the window.
My one cent: keeping those ridiculous rates will finish of this server. Infinity x5 was so cool? Sadly it has fallen the first from that community (well maybe after Arena xd).
+1 Some post are ... n/c

Drake implement that curve with  your bionic arm and hypnotize people with your hypnotic eye :D
Now serious we made this servers live we the community that has been lived with you guys since 2005 9 years omg so much time  :'( Start listen to the veterans and not to those random wannabes who joined this community since tarantula started 2 months lal.That spam and qq on forum they quit bla bla server die and other cries fokin ban them all tired reading all sh1ts.

You know what this community survived 9 fkin years cause of us and the staff and I'm proud of that and I want it to last more years.I did not survived of randoms who join weeks months qq  an than quit.

Long live Dragon-Network,staff and he's veterans! Respect! Like Ali G said  ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: reddragonjr on April 01, 2014, 06:12:09 PM
+1 Some post are ... n/c

Drake implement that curve with  your bionic arm and hypnotize people with your hypnotic eye :D
Now serious we made this servers live we the community that has been lived with you guys since 2005 9 years omg so much time  :'( Start listen to the veterans and not to those random wannabes who joined this community since tarantula started 2 months lal.That spam and qq on forum they quit bla bla server die and other cries fokin ban them all tired reading all sh1ts.

You know what this community survived 9 fkin years cause of us and the staff and I'm proud of that and I want it to last more years.

Long live Dragon-Network,staff and he's veterans! Respect! Like Ali G said  ;D
Now go ingame and make some pivipi :)

reddragonjr

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Blizzer on April 01, 2014, 05:47:14 PM
Then jump. Ill engrave your last words on your tombstone. :P
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on April 01, 2014, 02:51:39 AM
You are a  moron. You should get permaban for your high stupidity.
I really wonder why u r not banned yet

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DaggerIsMyLife on April 01, 2014, 06:38:26 PM
I really wonder why u r not banned yet
I am looking for his char, but seems lv61 4ever :)

Ellesime

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 01, 2014, 06:43:49 PM
I am looking for his char, but seems lv61 4ever :)
track could u answer for my pm ? thanks and sry for spam..