At which level you want subclass quest? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

At which level you want subclass quest?

Started by =drake=, April 01, 2014, 12:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csenky

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 01, 2014, 03:02:18 AM
And if you do say it now so I can inform people to stop exp and focus on other stuff cause it will be easier later.
Now this is a real shit, if there is a serious possibility of exp raising, you (drake) must decide really fast, because I'm pretty sure nobody who hear about it will go to exp until it's decided. And you don't want ppl to put the game aside for a while due to such reasons, who knows who comes back...
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: =drake= on April 01, 2014, 02:47:29 AM
Well, compensation you got it already as being engame First compared to others thanks to your efforts.

Asking some sort of extra compensation for this change (lv78 to lv76) aint much different than asking it for buying PS4 on day1 full price and then ask compensation after 4 months when the price went lower.

Anyway... poll will stay up 24h but pretty much is obvious how is going so for extra information here how it would end up if lv76 stays on the winning side:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdDM1akEwTWJyZ1Rra1ZTb0kzb2s4X0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0
+1

kramligz

My vote was cast on lv76 (like old DNET). This is a good idea. It is too hard to go lvl 78 50% in order to not losing skills. Maybe others will threat this as shit because they can make lvl 79 in 1-3 days. Yes you are because ur char is mage or destro. Try support, archer or tank then we will talk.

lbiguiml

I thought it was already working like that right now lol

Aquifel

If you will change like old DN sub premium horn will be deleted?Those who will get sub at 76 with premium they will keep their lvl on 76 right???
ArcheAge Shatigon EU
DarkRunner 55 lvl (battlerage,shadowplay,auramancy)- Sindato Innominate Guild

=drake=

Quote from: Aquifel on April 01, 2014, 04:12:10 AM
If you will change like old DN sub premium horn will be deleted?Those who will get sub at 76 with premium they will keep their lvl on 76 right???

the second.

Sires

Like on old DNET

for all people with a job and everyone who haven´t much time to play (also with real life :) its hard enough to exp even till 76 and sub.

for example i will need if this xp/sp rates will stay and sub on 78 around 2-5 months to finish my char (nobless not included)... and i´m not alone with that.
This is a reason to leave here for any ppl if nothing will be changed.

PS: Czenky if you want to say again that ppl who havent time to play are useless on this server or just farmers, so bit** please realy we dont give a fu** about your oppinion in that :)

Best regards Blackbeard

If I don’t kill a man every now and then, they forget who I am.

Mordyn

Decide on a more welcoming exp rate.

I have 11 hours and 40 minutes play time, all of which I have been grinding with clan hall buffs. I am level 50.

FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Naiz

Quote from: Garn. on April 01, 2014, 12:39:45 AM
although im subbed, i would say 76, maybe it's a bit easier for clanless and newcomers

This.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

rich0708

Quote from: Mordyn on April 01, 2014, 07:40:07 AM

I have 11 hours and 40 minutes play time, all of which I have been grinding with clan hall buffs. I am level 50.

Are u kidding ? are u playing pp/bishop?
I made lvl 54 in 7hours with archer!

Im voting about Old system - as it is 3rd class in 76 let people have it in 76 - I made chars like that in dragon all the time develed to 40 and made my way to top

Clonage

Quote from: Mordyn on April 01, 2014, 07:40:07 AM

Dude srsly?? If ur counting ur play time like a job then you shoul stop playing. Either you enjoy it or you dont. Rly do urself a favor and enjoy the game the way it is...

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Probocis

Quote from: =drake= on April 01, 2014, 02:47:29 AM
Well, compensation you got it already as being engame First compared to others thanks to your efforts.

Asking some sort of extra compensation for this change (lv78 to lv76) aint much different than asking it for buying PS4 on day1 full price and then ask compensation after 4 months when the price went lower.

Anyway... poll will stay up 24h but pretty much is obvious how is going so for extra information here how it would end up if lv76 stays on the winning side:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdDM1akEwTWJyZ1Rra1ZTb0kzb2s4X0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

What kind of lvl I need to turn my subclass to lvl 78?