News:

Main Menu

SF fail Vol2.

Started by LadyZENITH, April 05, 2014, 06:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlhungary8

Quote from: Trp on April 07, 2014, 05:36:24 PM
Good boy,
You just addresed Cruel members as randoms. Finaly you see it from our perspective XD

And yes, Those questions was ment for You, Cruel, SF and each other imsouber zerg arround :)

Don't ignore your friends post, might help you a little bit and might help you to keep the friendship relationship
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Trp

Quote from: mlhungary8 on April 07, 2014, 05:59:52 PM
Don't ignore your friends post, might help you a little bit and might help you to keep the friendship relationship

Sometimes i have to ignore him. He is really weird mofo and i dissagree with im a lot, but still he is better player than 90% of server. Plus he is only guy i know which you can tell: "Hey bro, i know you are lvl 80 with full gear, but come and make songs for my lowbie to xp. You will get no adena, no exp, nothing at all". And guess what, he comes, help and not qq. How many such players you have in your "we want jewels" ally?.

PS: If you would know infinty and its history, you would know him. You would know he loves theese little flames, talks, fights most at this game. You would know that crying here like you do is everything he wants and you are giving him that. :D

mlhungary8

Quote from: Trp on April 07, 2014, 06:06:51 PM
Sometimes i have to ignore him. He is really weird mofo and i dissagree with im a lot, but still he is better player than 90% of server. Plus he is only guy i know which you can tell: "Hey bro, i know you are lvl 80 with full gear, but come and make songs for my lowbie to xp. You will get no adena, no exp, nothing at all". And guess what, he comes, help and not qq. How many such players you have in your "we want jewels" ally?.

PS: If you would know infinty and its history, you would know him. You would know he loves theese little flames, talks, fights most at this game. You would know that crying here like you do is everything he wants and you are giving him that. :D

Too bad you have only 1 friend like him :) In my ally? 3 for sure, maybe 3 more (not sure about them).

No wonder he loves it, that's the only way he gets attention.

Really? Crying? I'm having fun :D
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

ZeniT

Quote from: Trp on April 07, 2014, 03:46:43 PM
Well, we cooperate with some CPs if they are worth it. If you would play at Interlude infinity you would know that WakeUp was one of most succesfull clan of that time there. Half of our clan was heroes at infinity, some at other DN servers (not sure if Lusiee and his CP played dragon, shadow or nightmare), me at Valkyria... Ye, definately we are trash :D

Anyway more hate please, we will finish gear and subs soon and we will need more wartags.

Peace (kidding.. WAR)
Trp :)

You are at least the 100th guy on this forum, who tell tales about what an awesome hero was he. :D Ok, now pls proof smth, cuz meanwhile you talk about "legends", even my dualbox spoiler is full with with epics.

Guys, face the truth:

-everytime you see me, you get pk, thats why you open QQ topic against SF every 2 day
-you did nothing on this server
-you are nobodies on this server
-after three month on IL server u still talk about "soon", its too hard for you to farm an A grade set, make an S grade weapon and farm 500kk for horn.

May i ask how much time still you need? Half year? :D

LadyZENITH

Talking about ready, I was ready 2 months ago. Most of our guys did not join the server at day 1 but way later. So what would you suggest at that point, join some retard nolife clan and some CP there or join the dudes I know that I can trust and we made bigger glory 7Y ago then  this entire server has? The choice was obvious, and then some Randoms from Dragon or whoever else will want to brag. Lol especially those who played L2 till now (WTF were you doing there all those years after it turned to shit I don't even...  well your morale kinda reflects that.) and have time to have 3 hero parties up at 3 AM on worksday. I'm not the kind to question someones real life but still, its kinda funny. Yep that sure makes you better player. Yep do it, and about the PK, again do it, I haven't met you yet so I'm looking to see you go red as you promise.

Preferably you, any whore can go red against some loner with entire clan behind his back. Last few days only "fight back" i got was one cruel party after I pked one of them, so that gave them courage pt vs red guy. Before that it was "nope, will not flag back, will not risk it"... so... err.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Trp

Trp

Quote from: ZeniT on April 07, 2014, 06:48:37 PM
You are at least the 100th guy on this forum, who tell tales about what an awesome hero was he. :D Ok, now pls proof smth, cuz meanwhile you talk about "legends", even my dualbox spoiler is full with with epics.

Guys, face the truth:

-everytime you see me, you get pk, thats why you open QQ topic against SF every 2 day
-you did nothing on this server
-you are nobodies on this server
-after three month on IL server u still talk about "soon", its too hard for you to farm an A grade set, make an S grade weapon and farm 500kk for horn.

May i ask how much time still you need? Half year? :D

Face the truth (true version):

At firts, i didnt named him in my previous post. He is not only person in my CP so dont say bullsh1t please.

- I never opened any topic against anyone here. I never saw you out of town. I got PK only once at Varka 2 weeks back by demich.
- What you did on this server which makes you worth?
- You are also nobody for me.
- Im here +- 6 weeks, since i play dwarfs and drake dont let here dwarf mutants i had to make retail first. I have enough gear for pvp, just missing a bit xp and adena for sub. We mostly wait for guys which started 3-4 weeks back.

Any other nonsence from your side which need explain?
Please crawl back under whatever bridge you get from lousy troll hater. :)

ZeniT

The summary:

You were heroes years ago.
You will fight years later.
In the present you have 2 luckshot on barakiel.

:)

Trp

Quote from: ZeniT on April 07, 2014, 07:53:50 PM
The summary:

You were heroes years ago.
You will fight years later.
In the present you have 2 luckshot on barakiel.

:)

1.Agree
2.No, we will just fight under our terms :)
3.Yes, we are just starting :p

I will gladly meet you out of town when I will have something to kill you with. Atm Im just Spoiler/EE :(
gl hf till than ;)

unhandledexeption

Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Cambridg3

So much hating in here! Pls lady you should visit a psychologist...

Painkiler

Quote from: Cambridg3 on April 09, 2014, 01:42:34 PM
So much hating in here! Pls lady you should visit a psychologist...
Hate is essence of dragon-network lol.