News:

Main Menu

New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remeron

Quote from: Denzo on April 29, 2014, 01:15:29 PM
Theory wars:
If i m relying my 5 year past experiences or any pro can just say same sh1t its sounds like that story:
Started here SPOILER and my friend PP, dont wanted to create any other char cus hate boxing and bored it as hell. GM's messed up the spoil, my friend cp's didnt started to play ... (lets rely ppl thx for them) Im rerolled to BP, he rerolled to sh, one of my friend got a lvl 55 sws, and he could box sh for lvling and sws if other guy was online. Not so hard. We ve recruited bd, what was mostly time inactive as hella, and had to say every single time DANCE PLS cus he was too busy with his boxes (aka bd is boring class), so no problem, we ve lvled him 79+, an other friend started Sps/ee. After all, Sh stopped to play, BD stopped to play, SPS stopped to play.

Best way if u got spare buffers and can survive no matter whats happening with "friends", anyway i cant say any single clan names from past what is worth to mention (aka gearing up together) 99% onlinity and selfgearing like as any other servers.., ppl are coming for free xp (aka boosting them high lvl, and leaving after or stopped to playing, or just too stupid/itemleechers/trouble with them)
Mostly times playing with box, not becouse i wanted to play like this, this server is bounch of boxes from the beginning (aka 2box in pt xp > "4x" better xp then full pt)

about mates/friends/clan, if everything is going well" its still not guarantee anything, (diff. time online/work/girlfriend/family/plenty) of compromise ingame.

belive me, its working on paper, not ingame.

ps:
and didnt mention scammers..

to prevent boxing, only solution comes to my mind is to be subbed at lvl 40, which would make banning the buffbots seem legitimate..  and all chars would be DD/support classes from the start, but its unlikely to happen,and would probably scare away ppl so...it was just a thought...

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on April 29, 2014, 08:32:23 PM
to prevent boxing, only solution comes to my mind is to be subbed at lvl 40, which would make banning the buffpets seem legitimate..  and all chars would be DD/support classes from the start, but its unlikely to happen,and would probably scare away ppl so...it was just a thought...
Wrong, for mass pvp still nuker/summoner and he/wl or he/wk would be the good subs, pp wouldn't give anything for HE for example.
The real solution a reasonable party exp bonus could be, currently it's the hugest fail of the server settings imho. Not a high static partyexp ofc, but the more ppl in the party, the higher the partyexp.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Kabally

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on April 29, 2014, 09:07:58 PM
Wrong

oh really your highness, how about that...

dude, I believe your main intention is to disagree with me,...waiting in ambush to catch a mistake of mine...grow up man...

ok no problem....let's see now
first, hypothetically speaking, such change would bring about other tweaks (like giving back passive  def bonuses to fighter/mystic such as he/pp etc., but only partially, worked in the past),  at the same time, botting would also be prohibited..

I won't even get into your pt exp bonus claim, just imagine a full party half of which are buffbots...

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on April 29, 2014, 09:48:13 PM

oh really your highness, how about that...

dude, I believe your main intention is to disagree with me,...waiting in ambush to catch a mistake of mine...grow up man...

ok no problem....let's see now
first, hypothetically speaking, such change would bring about other tweaks (like giving back passive  def bonuses to fighter/mystic such as he/pp etc., but only partially, worked in the past),  at the same time, botting would also be prohibited..

I won't even get into your pt exp bonus claim, just imagine a full party half of which are buffbots...
It's my bad that you write nonsense things? Okay.

They already tweaked fighter/buffer classes for a reason, and I wouldn't go into the details of such a change, they had a reason to do it, and they don't want to make it back.

Box is limited at 1+1, so it's just another stupid nonsense, but I guess it's my mistake again, that you are so clueless. :) We get like ~110% exp in duo with my friend. If we box 2 buffers out of party, we get the same exp faster, but boxing dance or song out of party is annoying. However we do it, because we don't need randoms to leech from the same amount of exp we would get without them.

If 5man party exp would be ~150%, we would consider not fcking around with -inv-changewindow-accept-dance- shit, just bring a dancer. Many ppl only have box because they want to kick it from party while exping, because party exp is trash. If it wouldn't be, ppl wouldn't do doublework by themselves.

If you don't get what I'm writing, you are definitely not playing the same game on the same server as I do, so just ignore me, and let me explain your stupidity to those who don't rage about it.

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on April 29, 2014, 11:58:37 PM
It's my bad that you write nonsense things? Okay.
wow..that's a big claim..."nonsense" is your subjective point of view..a product of your prejudicial mind...

They already tweaked fighter/buffer classes for a reason, and I wouldn't go into the details of such a change, they had a reason to do it, and they don't want to make it back.

oh really? is it a long story? please do tell us what's the reason? or is it a state secret? c'mon.....

Box is limited at 1+1, so it's just another stupid nonsense, but I guess it's my mistake again, that you are so clueless. :)

oh boy! u must be really pissed at me...why would I be clueless? whatever gave you that idea? every1 knows box is limited to +1 only, or was that a secret again?  Now, I seriously doubt you are soft in the head, or you are so pissed off that u can't think straight.

We get like ~110% exp in duo with my friend. If we box 2 buffers out of party, we get the same exp faster, but boxing dance or song out of party is annoying. However we do it, because we don't need randoms to leech from the same amount of exp we would get without them.

If 5man party exp would be ~150%, we would consider not fcking around with -inv-changewindow-accept-dance- shit, just bring a dancer. Many ppl only have box because they want to kick it from party while exping, because party exp is trash. If it wouldn't be, ppl wouldn't do doublework by themselves.

Dude, drastical bonus of pt exp is like double increasing the exp rate, almost everyone exps in a pt..besides, exp isn't everything in a game.. at best, it would only have a slight influence. don't expect any miracles from it. just drop this pt exp topic, I didn't wana even discuss this in the first place...it's unimportant...

If you don't get what I'm writing, you are definitely not playing the same game on the same server as I do, so just ignore me, and let me explain your stupidity to those who don't rage about it.

ok keep explaining my stupidity, Can I also listen please?? it's just getting exciting...

hoping to hear from you

sincerely yours

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on April 30, 2014, 12:41:26 AM
oh really? is it a long story? please do tell us what's the reason? or is it a state secret? c'mon.....
It is not a secret, ask Drake and Track. I don't agree with them, but I understand their point, hence I don't argue about it.

Quote from: remeron on April 30, 2014, 12:41:26 AM
Dude, drastical bonus of pt exp is like double increasing the exp rate, almost everyone exps in a pt..besides, exp isn't everything in a game.. at best, it would only have a slight influence. don't expect any miracles from it. just drop this pt exp topic, I didn't wana even discuss this in the first place...it's unimportant...
Indeed, and what are they doing regarding this topic? Doubling the exp rate. Which will not solve the box problem, which could've been solved if they do the same outcome with the party exp method. Everyone exping in party? Perfect example, why are you clueless. Cata train? Mostly solo, some duo + 2 box. Fog party? 2-4 members + boxes. ToI angels? Mostly solo. I don't say there are no parties, I say there are much less parties, than should be in a game where 50% of parties must be supports.

Your arguments are limited to repeating that I'm always arguing your comments. Defend your opinion then, but not like "You are wrong because I am right", I expect here reasons and facts, not a kindergarden-conversation.

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on April 30, 2014, 01:16:18 AM

Indeed, and what are they doing regarding this topic? Doubling the exp rate. Which will not solve the box problem, which could've been solved if they do the same outcome with the party exp method.

they are not doubling the exp rate to fight with bot problem.....I mentioned the bot problem quoting the guy who touched on that problem....then u just barged in poking your nose....
you don't need to pitch your pt exp blabla method to me, pitch it to the related person..I am not interested..

It is not a secret, ask Drake and Track. I don't agree with them, but I understand their point, hence I don't argue about it.
so very informative of you, all those words, and no answer, you are being evasive.....lets just drop this one too..
ps:w0w you used the word "hence", congratz on that...

Everyone exping in party? Perfect example, why are you clueless. Cata train? Mostly solo, some duo + 2 box. Fog party? 2-4 members + boxes. ToI angels? Mostly solo. I don't say there are no parties, I say there are much less parties, than should be in a game where 50% of parties must be supports.

zZzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzZZZZ     this looks irrelevant to me..   maybe try in other words or try someone else....or not.. ok y are right we r solo u are solo everyone solo he is solo she is solo, happy?

Your arguments are limited to repeating that I'm always arguing your comments. Defend your opinion then, but not like "You are wrong because I am right",

ok sorry, can I go to my room now?

I expect here reasons and facts, not a kindergarden-conversation.

FACT: you are being ridiculous  REASON: this time, I don't have a clue : )

I think we are done here..you may stop quoting me..

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on April 30, 2014, 01:42:43 AM
- you are not interested (wow, quiet a lot replies tho...)
- I am evasive
- sarcasm
- sarcasm
- wut?)
Yet still, I'm the only one who is trying to stay ontopic, and you are the one, who is just flaming and spamming, because I express my point of view about the exp and box problems, and it is not the same as yours.

Just to not be evasive: The old version of fighter/pp subs gave so much bonus from the stacking masteries, that the extra dmg could even out the transfer pain, and they had 600-700+ cast speed as well. This is why they nerfed it. I think, they overdid it. This is why I don't agree. The castins speed should have stayed, and the weapons mastery as well. IMO.

And sorry, I'm not interested in flamefest, so have fun with the rest of your reply.

Denzo

fapfap 2/3 day time zero activity on server except excidium ally what isnt much as well just better then rest of server together.

atm server is empty as hell, maybe some nonfactor got 2x better xp in 10x rate, but wont catch up in pvp/epics killing vs the current lords.

what do u think about make a paralel server whats starting higher rates?

ps:
before offense, share ur experience
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Denzo on April 30, 2014, 09:00:48 AM
fapfap 2/3 day time zero activity on server except excidium ally what isnt much as well just better then rest of server together.

atm server is empty as hell, maybe some nonfactor got 2x better xp in 10x rate, but wont catch up in pvp/epics killing vs the current lords.

what do u think about make a paralel server whats starting higher rates?

ps:
before offense, share ur experience
Feel free to leave, there are other options around. However i wont let you troll these pages anymore for sake of new current players.
If you dont have anything smart or positive to say please dont log anymore, else you will force me to remove you.
Ive got enogh of forum trolls after so many years.

Enjoy
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on April 30, 2014, 07:40:46 AM
Yet still, I'm the only one who is trying to stay ontopic, and you are the one, who is just flaming and spamming, because I express my point of view about the exp and box problems, and it is not the same as yours.

Just to not be evasive: The old version of fighter/pp subs gave so much bonus from the stacking masteries, that the extra dmg could even out the transfer pain, and they had 600-700+ cast speed as well. This is why they nerfed it. I think, they overdid it. This is why I don't agree. The castins speed should have stayed, and the weapons mastery as well. IMO.

And sorry, I'm not interested in flamefest, so have fun with the rest of your reply.

I used sarcasm, since I believed you were being overly ridiculous and I think, no sane person should respond to that seriously..

you seek refuge in twisting my words, yet you blame me of that, plz stop, you are at capacity..

you are trying to unrightfully attribute a flaw into my argument, a flaw which is not even distinctly related to my argument

I only mentioned tweaking def passives, only defs, quite clear, I specifically avoided other stacking masteries, and I added: only partially, yet I somehow knew you would twist my words later, cuz this is what you are...and I said it worked in the past, and it did beautifully work....did it not? did I not play in an awesome server 5-6 years ago??(late c3 and early c4 times I exclude, stacking weap masteries and bonus stats were too op, got later corrected)
here are the trick words for you: "only partially" and "def masteries", read my text again...you shouldn't have  involved  bonus casting or weapon masteries in this...anyway, you weren't even the adressee of that conversation in the first place, you just popped out of nowhere...

about your pt exp idea, I don't understand your point..do you suggest all play in solo w/o pt? I think you talk about ty/destros, I saw couple of times soloing orcs in cata exping his clan with a full pt , half were buffbots, so that makes me think your idea on that score is pointless... here I go again, I am not interested, cuz I am not your guy to make it happen gotcha???, look up the word I used: "pitch", it means "sell". I said I am not the guy to pitch your ideas to, cuz I am an ordinary player like you...thus, that does not interest me. ok? are we clear on this?

your rudeness and dishonesty is soo out of proportion, that it gives me the freaks....

it's so much fukin clear that your mere intention is to disagree with me, you are holding a grudge against me...well, it just so happens that I find most of your ideas useless..grow a pair and learn to take a criticism...don't seek refuge in playing dirty..

and modifying my quote is the best you could think of? can't come up with an answer?  how shrewd of you! do that again, and I won't bother myself with a reply.....

Lastly, dude, you might be wrong or right.....in my opinion, you are wrong and sometimes ridiculous, deal with it, and in your opinion, I am wrong and even stupid, I don't mind it..

ps: I hate posting long texts, I prefer short and clear, but you made me do it...