New EXP/SP curve - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeny

Quote from: mathew07 on April 28, 2014, 07:27:33 AM
U wonder why ppl leave your server ? Simple. This game got rusty already. From the start u will have less players.
People that still play interlude chronicle are old people that played it before. They are not interested to discover the game. They want in a decent amount of time to get the items and the level to join the pvp. The x5 rate you got is not decent for this kind of people so they'll eventually leave. Simple as that.

Well we should not care about people what are leaving ( i dont know anybody who leaved ) but we should care about to get new people..

It's not that we play interlude (interlude is perfect), we also got high5 and there are less people...

It's the whole lineage2 game, u can play lineage2 for free official, its not payd anymore (and even there the activity is not what u would expect). There is not any high active l2 server anymore where plays over 20k people (like we had in the past).
Shadow
LittlePimp DE/TY
WhiteWidow SWS/SR

Arena
Jo3n WL/SR

Denzo

Quote from: mathew07 on April 28, 2014, 07:27:33 AM
U wonder why ppl leave your server ? Simple. This game got rusty already. From the start u will have less players.
People that still play interlude chronicle are old people that played it before. They are not interested to discover the game. They want in a decent amount of time to get the items and the level to join the pvp. The x5 rate you got is not decent for this kind of people so they'll eventually leave. Simple as that.

5x rate = low rate, we came for playing "low" rate, after all i think, its still easy server to get right gear making sub/nobles/farming recipes. U can make a full set A (example dc robe set) less then a week.. one week farm get ur premium horn in old days, max. one week farm get ur Sgr weapon, less then a week get ur SA for it or couple of hours at Trex u can manage it by self.
full B sets, get it ~4h questing. Raid respwn wasnt ON WEBSITE, still ppl could be killing raid bosses with longer camps.

I dont know what the freak are u talking about, its low rate, but kinda still too easy. everyone can make nobles full geared char less then a month, but rather start and finish it, coming time to time make it more easier, and rise again xp for every hardworker get endgame lvl. 5x-10x-15x maybe counts for ur 4h gameplay but dont say that it counts in 6000h gameplay during past. No matter which rate u are playing on 5x or 5000x u have to walk the farming route for getting items.. and spending times ingame quiet lot. ~1-1,5month my statistic to get an endgame character at every server, here i got after 3 weeks... i still dont have lvl80 character, cus after 79 i ve stopped xp, and i was busy with managing clan events".

So after all cry spams, whos never ever showed up any epics, what the freak are u doing exclude XP/FARM/PVE?

Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

forcecloned

I believe that obtaining horn by lunargen is fine but should be higher the cost to 20 horn, the golky's have a time maximum output of 3 days, and golky de toi 1 per week because it is killing the server and serious one pvp server, or put another parallel server as the old dragon to another rate

mathew07

Most of us had repeated this routine of leveling and gearing up many times before, on many servers. Personally, I am not willing to repeat it again, here, if it takes too much time. Some of us have the time to spend it on lvling, and consider the x5 a reasonable exp rate, but the ultimate proof that it is not so are the community members. The players that, here on this forum, in this topic are against the exp rate increase, probably have reached the max lvl. They know best what it means to lvl up to 80 and they want other people to feel the pain of leveling up.
Anyway my advice is to increase to an x10-x15 exp rate on the 76+ step.

somasz

Half year ago there was interlude substack server with all that features that ppl here want. MP potions, tatoos, easy sub, medium rate, and guess what? It was alive for 2 months.
Conclusion? Old x15 dragon times will NEVER come back. Who will start playing on old, heavy modifed game when they have free official server?
If someone is waiting for miracle and 3k online, with pvp all the time - wake up, it will never happen.

Naiz

Quote from: somasz on April 28, 2014, 09:26:58 AM
Half year ago there was interlude substack server with all that features that ppl here want. MP potions, tatoos, easy sub, medium rate, and guess what? It was alive for 2 months.
Conclusion? Old x15 dragon times will NEVER come back. Who will start playing on old, heavy modifed game when they have free official server?
If someone is waiting for miracle and 3k online, with pvp all the time - wake up, it will never happen.

Are you seriously compering 8th edition of -, which was obviously made just for making money from donations to Dragon?
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Garn.

because retarded admin disappeared. no gms to fix things, no server restart when needed, nothing at all. that's why it failed after 2 months.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=^TrackZero^=

So what is your purpose of spamming this forum then?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

somasz

Im playing here, taking it easy. But I see a lot of ppl who think that their briliant idea will bring shitload of new ppl. Making server easier MIGHT bring some, but it wont be revolution like they think.

Stormix88

When we can see some changes in exp?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: somasz on April 28, 2014, 09:55:13 AM
Im playing here, taking it easy. But I see a lot of ppl who think that their briliant idea will bring shitload of new ppl. Making server easier MIGHT bring some, but it wont be revolution like they think.
Server will be better and bring new people only when you players start believing in that and speak positively about it. Invite friends , speak about it. Else for those ppl who are playing here while they trash talk 24/7 ; what they expect will happen?

So as i said for all those who want more actions, more item value, more everything start vote, tell friends about it and create a positive cloud around the Tara not inverse. And eventually we will get what we aim for, and in addition as i can see it now in the poll rates will be changed so it will be even easier to invite new-old players. Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Painkiler

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 28, 2014, 10:02:47 AM
Server will be better and bring new people only wheb you players start beliving in that and speak positivly about it. Invite friends , speak about it. Else for those ppl who are playing here while they trash talk 24/7 ; what they expect will happen?

So as i said for all those who want more actions, more item value, more everything start vote, tell friends about it and create a positive cloud around the Tara not inverse. And eventually we will get what we aim for, and in addition as i can see it now in the poll rates will be changed so it will be even easier to invite new-old players. Thank you
Like i said before, i invited 20 ppl to this server, 14 of them didn't even tried because of rates(they said x15 atleast), 6 of them tried, but they 5 of them left after they get 60-65lvl, because after high rate it became slower and slower. Now from 21 ppl that could play here, play 2.