New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

3rv!n

No point to vote for the lower rate . Make it higher so people wont complain about it anymore .

somasz

Quote from: 3rv!n on April 28, 2014, 12:22:06 PM
No point to vote for the lower rate . Make it higher so people wont complain about it anymore .
wanna bet? :)

3rv!n

Quote from: somasz on April 28, 2014, 12:22:46 PM
wanna bet? :)

In this case invite them to the loljava servers and done.

N!k

Zenith, just for info. what big clans asked you to join ?xD
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

kostsuba

Quote from: Barbaro on April 28, 2014, 10:18:23 AM
how the hell you reach noblesse & full gear (i guess u meant Top-A at least) in less than a month? seriously im not being sarcastic, i kinda suck and forgot all those quests and strategys it would be nice to have a guide like players did in official l2 step by step with details, and of course how many hours per day you need to achieve that and if it can be done alone or need party, each should figure it out i kno but since we have this problem of QQ for rates a good guide could help.

hmm guide?? i give u... ;D

maybe in one room with door locked? only water inside and one pc..
no coffe...
no friends..
no job..
no schoool..
dont eat..only water.. u havent time to eat.. i remind .. u have pwned the server...
no bathroom.. yes yes u need smell bad for be nobless..
and finally and importand all  u cant sleep! u havent time for sleep....u have to pwned the server..

this is good guide.. or... u take a risk for ban and a bot or other programm make this job for u..

ofc is a joke but i cant find other way ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Denzo

Quote from: N!k on April 28, 2014, 12:31:12 PM
Zenith, just for info. what big clans asked you to join ?xD

warheads
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Kabally

Here we go againnnnn

Same old sh1t dog,its a different day !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A949JshqvbI

Jizas i see comments,and,dudes wtv it is just go exp and gear urself,god damn,stop sending to the gm's things about past,u guys talking about things of 5 6 years ago.

Live the preseNt,make the change in the present,doesnt matter the past,live it now,if things now are like this ,go like this instand of ask to everybody else to make it easier.

PS:There is a important thing about this game.

This game is disign by Koreans witch pass 14 hours a day in pc,and if rate is 3 4 or 5 wtv,it is if its low,its just not an European style game,and makes u look like a chinesse playing addicted witch cannot do anything else.

I know 2 top players witch both are heros,they play 10 hours a day to achieve what they do. pz holla

Btw a lil memory of so much hated weapons

http://postimg.org/image/4egpp5dl3/
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Denzo

Quote from: Barbaro on April 28, 2014, 10:18:23 AM
Please explain us how the hell you reach noblesse & full gear (i guess u meant Top-A at least) in less than a month? seriously im not being sarcastic, i kinda suck and forgot all those quests and strategys it would be nice to have a guide like players did in official l2 step by step with details, and of course how many hours per day you need to achieve that and if it can be done alone or need party, each should figure it out i kno but since we have this problem of QQ for rates a good guide could help.

if u need details how to play, after 7year experience, its just shame, better to uninstall l2, there is no magic for making light in ur dark head.:<
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Blizzer

if you want lol 5x svr shake hands with ladyzenith and find another one xd
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Naiz

Quote from: Blizzer on April 28, 2014, 06:59:48 PM
if you want lol 5x svr shake hands with ladyzenith and find another one xd
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Barbaro

Quote from: Denzo on April 28, 2014, 06:07:02 PM
if u need details how to play, after 7year experience, its just shame, better to uninstall l2, there is no magic for making light in ur dark head.:<

1st my bad ur Denzo not Enzo, 2nd theres no need to be rude, "no time, i dont want to" was more than enough and obviously ive done many other things throu years not only l2 for 7 years non-stop, so i dont have the 7 years experience, i left this game mid 2008, and returned in official server tauti update for some months . Maybe i have some memory issues retaining all the stuff from just one game i quitted almost 5 years ago because GoD experience has no use with Interlude so it doesnt count.

Of course i kept some info inside my little brain, not a total newb here, im just surprised about your words affirming how easily noblesse, sub, and equipment can be adquired within 1 - 1.5 months. It looks like you are an experienced, skilled and well informed player who could help many of us sharing some knowledge, and forget about me lets think in newbs, ppl who never played l2, hi5-GoD players and no-stacksub private servers. We want more people right? at high stage giving some life to pvp-siege-epics? lets help then

You speak about those goals softly, subjectively almost as the 2nd class process and without details, seriously kostsuba got a point right there, just a no-life 24/7 maniac or Corean style can achieve it in one month (i exclude big clans, i know everything goes faster there due numbers, experience & activity).
Ok kinda exagerated lets say... more than 7-8 hours per day, that equals almost no-life to me, plus i bet youve done such things with CP's, random ppl or clan mates with high activity... So fk those solo players & small clans that doesnt count huh?.. Farming raid bosses without players data list? B grade sets in 4 hours? premium horn in one week back in February-March? how the fu ? seriously. 1 month, 3,4 to 5 hours per day... i dont see it.
Maybe im not effective as player or waste too much time chating, and those 5 hours i spend inside dont benify enough, w/e.

I meant this, when i asked for GUIDE...

boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=224059

That guy did an awesome job detailing everysingle step to reach awakening and beyond, it doesnt give details but the right and esencial information to achieve something wanted for everyone. Do we have something like that here in Tarantula? it seems you can do it, our newbies help board have good info but its mixed with D15x. The "LSG's New Player Guide. (With Pictures)" is such a nice topic from a guy who cared for this community, still was made for 15x,30x etc. In the end the "go &  figure it out" attitude bothers me and of course no one is forced to help newbs or brainless guys like me, just lets try not speak like if everything was so easy and reachable that it can be done in such time with one hand tided behind ur back having ur eyes closed, implying that you suck if cant do it like that.
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.