New EXP/SP curve - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzo

Quote from: Barbaro on April 28, 2014, 07:50:10 PM
1st my bad ur Denzo not Enzo, 2nd theres no need to be rude, "no time, i dont want to" was more than enough and obviously ive done many other things throu years not only l2 for 7 years non-stop, so i dont have the 7 years experience, i left this game mid 2008, and returned in official server tauti update for some months . Maybe i have some memory issues retaining all the stuff from just one game i quitted almost 5 years ago because GoD experience has no use with Interlude so it doesnt count.

Of course i kept some info inside my little brain, not a total newb here, im just surprised about your words affirming how easily noblesse, sub, and equipment can be adquired within 1 - 1.5 months. It looks like you are an experienced, skilled and well informed player who could help many of us sharing some knowledge, and forget about me lets think in newbs, ppl who never played l2, hi5-GoD players and no-stacksub private servers. We want more people right? at high stage giving some life to pvp-siege-epics? lets help then

You speak about those goals softly, subjectively almost as the 2nd class process and without details, seriously kostsuba got a point right there, just a no-life 24/7 maniac or Corean style can achieve it in one month (i exclude big clans, i know everything goes faster there due numbers, experience & activity).
Ok kinda exagerated lets say... more than 7-8 hours per day, that equals almost no-life to me, plus i bet youve done such things with CP's, random ppl or clan mates with high activity... So fk those solo players & small clans that doesnt count huh?.. Farming raid bosses without players data list? B grade sets in 4 hours? premium horn in one week back in February-March? how the fu ? seriously. 1 month, 3,4 to 5 hours per day... i dont see it.
Maybe im not effective as player or waste too much time chating, and those 5 hours i spend inside dont benify enough, w/e.

I meant this, when i asked for GUIDE...

boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=224059

That guy did an awesome job detailing everysingle step to reach awakening and beyond, it doesnt give details but the right and esencial information to achieve something wanted for everyone. Do we have something like that here in Tarantula? it seems you can do it, our newbies help board have good info but its mixed with D15x. The "LSG's New Player Guide. (With Pictures)" is such a nice topic from a guy who cared for this community, still was made for 15x,30x etc. In the end the "go &  figure it out" attitude bothers me and of course no one is forced to help newbs or brainless guys like me, just lets try not speak like if everything was so easy and reachable that it can be done in such time with one hand tided behind ur back having ur eyes closed, implying that you suck if cant do it like that.

maybe u are feeling im rude, but its my style "like as  preacher excuse me.
Some steps for newbies, what isnt big deal:

~4h = full b set: running tts rec quest in hs. 4x try in 20min. ~10kk per rec..
1x A gr set = spoiler + mage lvl66 go vos/beastfarm, or if u are just a patient guy enough one mage and drop only dc/tallum gloves rec it was incredible price at beginning
A/S gr wpn = manoring and craft
rec IT entrance anybody can farm
tts keys good money at IT
lvl5 ally farming in varka/ketra as mage+buffer very effective money (boring as hell, and good xp in duo aka box)
lvling with friends whos boxing ur char/atm its the easiest way to lvling or playing w/o bots
AA farm one week = horn (ladyzenith style) atm its transformed aka mss
sub/subclass = choose and setup on first sub who can manage to kill barakiel (not just sub mage aka 2 day to hit 75 and watching day to day barakiel cus u cant kill it)
nobles quest ~half day if u dont have luck with items
or
make destro party and u can kill any boss/tyrex/etc as easy as u can see these days (numero uno farm class)

everybody is riding at cp system, and stick on it. Its not working after all as it should do. cp= constant box, this server just dont have enough player for finding really active cp members. No point for stick on it as new messiah.

i dont mind if server gonna be 10x but its kinda high rate in our style. newbies gonna be newbies no matter of rate, rest of community getting 78-79 and still never hit 80. Cant help on those ppl whos dont have friends/knowledge/effort/market/craft/farm/exp/etc effective for getting their goal, only watching the goal and dont want to step by step follow the way. Current ppls just like that in real life too.

ps:
Probably a new guy need at least 2-3month for be ready in pvps.. w/o help and playing alone"
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

peggyna

Quote from: Denzo on April 28, 2014, 11:55:17 PM
maybe u are feeling im rude, but its my style "like as  preacher excuse me.
Some steps for newbies, what isnt big deal:

~4h = full b set: running tts rec quest in hs. 4x try in 20min. ~10kk per rec..
1x A gr set = spoiler + mage lvl66 go vos/beastfarm, or if u are just a patient guy enough one mage and drop only dc/tallum gloves rec it was incredible price at beginning
A/S gr wpn = manoring and craft
rec IT entrance anybody can farm
tts keys good money at IT
lvl5 ally farming in varka/ketra as mage+buffer very effective money (boring as hell, and good xp in duo aka box)
lvling with friends whos boxing ur char/atm its the easiest way to lvling or playing w/o bots
AA farm one week = horn (ladyzenith style) atm its transformed aka mss
sub/subclass = choose and setup on first sub who can manage to kill barakiel (not just sub mage aka 2 day to hit 75 and watching day to day barakiel cus u cant kill it)
nobles quest ~half day if u dont have luck with items
or
make destro party and u can kill any boss/tyrex/etc as easy as u can see these days (numero uno farm class)

everybody is riding at cp system, and stick on it. Its not working after all as it should do. cp= constant box, this server just dont have enough player for finding really active cp members. No point for stick on it as new messiah.

i dont mind if server gonna be 10x but its kinda high rate in our style. newbies gonna be newbies no matter of rate, rest of community getting 78-79 and still never hit 80. Cant help on those ppl whos dont have friends/knowledge/effort/market/craft/farm/exp/etc effective for getting their goal, only watching the goal and dont want to step by step follow the way. Current ppls just like that in real life too.

ps:
Probably a new guy need at least 2-3month for be ready in pvps.. w/o help and playing alone"

is not so easy like u write here...these all u wrote need many many many hrs in game...and not think all have mage char with se behind . there is archers,dagger,tank,dwarfs,summoners and many other class..ofc can be but no with 2-4 hrs per day.need at last 8 hrs every day in game and more..

emissary

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 26, 2014, 10:40:23 PM
Then for what they left?

Because so far i see Tara as pretty balanced server after so many years, including other  things that are corrected after so many years. Don't tell me they left because of no potions and new tattoo system? If yes, then they should switch to Arche Blade.

I still remember demands from the players; new server,no OP donations,balance, no playing gms, .... The only thing that is different is the rates, so that "could" be the only reason they left.

Lets see when the poll ends....

frankly, interlude is a stable server, but quite boring and easy to get to end-game.
You also ask why ppl left, well server isn't bad, admins are kinda active, rates aren't bad either. The thing that makes some ppl leave is the lack of keeping up with promises.
1."first server that pays you", you announced it, and they you terminated it, now saying some bs about renting a machine, guess what next time, don't announce sth you don't wanna go thru with :) I didn't really care about this feature, and I even donated some cash here, but there is a lot you were saying and most of your promises were just empty words.
2. making idiots out of ppl who actually played this game for a long time, and know it better than you will ever do. If most ppl say sth is wrong/not working right, giving you proofs and examples from official servers, and you claim that everything works fine because you said so (i am now talking mostly about drake), then sorry.
I really hope, and wish that this server finds tons of new players that will have a great time on tarantula, as for me, I am not playing here anymore and after I logged here first time in weeks, I saw only less ppl, nothing else changed (from my point of view)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Barbaro

Quote from: Denzo on April 28, 2014, 11:55:17 PM

Fk yeah! thats what im talking about and believe or not those lines might help more than u can imagine, and you can improve it, i didnt know 2-3 things u wrote. It gives an idea how to reach top stage or get close.
It doesnt work with all classes or gameplay style (foreveralone style, gladi or th in VoS sux) but still helps alot, ive met ppl beyond lvl 50 who didnt care/know 7s and AA farming or GC recipes quest, some think the only way is staying 10 hours everyday inside a catacomb ignoring the economy givin away seal stones, selling at npc store A grade key mats or SOP & glues, anyway +1 internets 4 ya (seriously a mini guide could help, sticky somewhere in forum).
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

wolvix

I love ur signature barb  ^^

Dragon Netwotk X15
RETIRED
BandOfBrothers
React1on
Dota 2

Denzo

oh i ve forgotten to mention:

ewc/eac farm at oren's outlaw forest chest's = 15m/h

guys u cant play this game with one character. I ve started spoiler+pp, but gms mess up it. after made dagger only for ewc farm, a friend made lvl 66 necro+se only for drop rec tpa/dc gloves from vos(later made wc/sws/bd/ol..). Every single man can farm anyway but u have to start OR if u are manor braniac u can exchange daily 200kk+ as well.

ps:
still hard this game?

Stormix88

Quote from: Kabally on April 28, 2014, 03:15:47 PM
Here we go againnnnn

Same old sh1t dog,its a different day !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A949JshqvbI

Jizas i see comments,and,dudes wtv it is just go exp and gear urself,god damn,stop sending to the gm's things about past,u guys talking about things of 5 6 years ago.

Live the preseNt,make the change in the present,doesnt matter the past,live it now,if things now are like this ,go like this instand of ask to everybody else to make it easier.

PS:There is a important thing about this game.

This game is disign by Koreans witch pass 14 hours a day in pc,and if rate is 3 4 or 5 wtv,it is if its low,its just not an European style game,and makes u look like a chinesse playing addicted witch cannot do anything else.

I know 2 top players witch both are heros,they play 10 hours a day to achieve what they do. pz holla

Btw a lil memory of so much hated weapons

http://postimg.org/image/4egpp5dl3/

1274 atack speed with a bow ;))

SizeMatters

plx enable new exp curve tomorrow alrdy, i wanna exp my charz :c

Denzo

SIZEMATTERS RETURN BACK, give that xp curve :DDDD

2nFear

Quote from: Denzo on April 29, 2014, 08:23:59 AM
oh i ve forgotten to mention:

ewc/eac farm at oren's outlaw forest chest's = 15m/h

guys u cant play this game with one character. I ve started spoiler+pp, but gms mess up it. after made dagger only for ewc farm, a friend made lvl 66 necro+se only for drop rec tpa/dc gloves from vos(later made wc/sws/bd/ol..). Every single man can farm anyway but u have to start OR if u are manor braniac u can exchange daily 200kk+ as well.

ps:
still hard this game?
But that's what clans are for. You dont have to create XX characters because you can cooperate with your friends/clanmates. You can create NE/BP, your friiend/clanmate can create SE/BD and so on. You dont need your own character empire. But seems like you prefer it this way with low exp rate and no friends at all. Solo FTW ! 

and..
PS.
"still hard this game?"

SizeMatters

Quote from: Denzo on April 29, 2014, 11:31:48 AM
SIZEMATTERS RETURN BACK, give that xp curve :DDDD

ill be back if they implement new curve, w8ing for it : )

Denzo

Quote from: 2nFear on April 29, 2014, 11:38:14 AM
But that's what clans are for. You dont have to create XX characters because you can cooperate with your friends/clanmates. You can create NE/BP, your friiend/clanmate can create SE/BD and so on. You dont need your own character empire. But seems like you prefer it this way with low exp rate and no friends at all. Solo FTW ! 

and..
PS.
"still hard this game?"

Theory wars:
If i m relying my 5 year past experiences or any pro can just say same sh1t its sounds like that story:
Started here SPOILER and my friend PP, dont wanted to create any other char cus hate boxing and bored it as hell. GM's messed up the spoil, my friend cp's didnt started to play ... (lets rely ppl thx for them) Im rerolled to BP, he rerolled to sh, one of my friend got a lvl 55 sws, and he could box sh for lvling and sws if other guy was online. Not so hard. We ve recruited bd, what was mostly time inactive as hella, and had to say every single time DANCE PLS cus he was too busy with his boxes (aka bd is boring class), so no problem, we ve lvled him 79+, an other friend started Sps/ee. After all, Sh stopped to play, BD stopped to play, SPS stopped to play.

Best way if u got spare buffers and can survive no matter whats happening with "friends", anyway i cant say any single clan names from past what is worth to mention (aka gearing up together) 99% onlinity and selfgearing like as any other servers.., ppl are coming for free xp (aka boosting them high lvl, and leaving after or stopped to playing, or just too stupid/itemleechers/trouble with them)
Mostly times playing with box, not becouse i wanted to play like this, this server is bounch of boxes from the beginning (aka 2box in pt xp > "4x" better xp then full pt)

about mates/friends/clan, if everything is going well" its still not guarantee anything, (diff. time online/work/girlfriend/family/plenty) of compromise ingame.

belive me, its working on paper, not ingame.

ps:
and didnt mention scammers..