Main Menu

New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzo

Denzo:
"before offense, share ur experience"

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 30, 2014, 12:02:36 PM
Feel free to leave, there are other options around. However i wont let you troll these pages anymore for sake of new current players.
If you dont have anything smart or positive to say please dont log anymore, else you will force me to remove you.
Ive got enogh of forum trolls after so many years.

Enjoy

Track u cant see the different between personal experience on ur server and trolling over it. Ive counted activity from morning during day, include Fear ally/kabally/Blackarmy/exci/enclave/wakeup +some lowbie clans as well
fear got 6 . 8~ if count ally too, kabally's 2 player, BA 0, Exci enclave ~3pt boxed at aq, lowbies 1-1.

Me and my friend got free times at morning and working at afternoon or over night. Probably at this time counted ~less then 50 player what could be participating on epics/pvps.

U can rely on statistic 1600 box logged, only ~800 shop, but i rely to ask every single clan personally what they got and not, atm just disappointed to the server, and rethink about leaving dont worry about posts.

u can help those players who's crying after low rate, but cant make a balanced gameplay with xp rates.

SF ally bored 3month free farm with some pvp, and now Exci ally do same till bored and leave. I dont think fear should fapfap on Siege topic as well or baium when 80active/box vs 20-30 in other side, but true, exci got best activity now on the server from after midnight to ~pm 15:00-16:00. (my opinion)

im curious whats the comment hunters think, exclude gtfo no negative comments. what is it censorship?
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Denzo on April 30, 2014, 01:02:29 PM
Denzo:
"before offense, share ur experience"

Track u cant see the different between personal experience on ur server and trolling over it. Ive counted activity from morning during day, include Fear ally/kabally/Blackarmy/exci/enclave/wakeup +some lowbie clans as well
fear got 6 . 8~ if count ally too, kabally's 2 player, BA 0, Exci enclave ~3pt boxed at aq, lowbies 1-1.

Me and my friend got free times at morning and working at afternoon or over night. Probably at this time counted ~less then 50 player what could be participating on epics/pvps.

U can rely on statistic 1600 box logged, only ~800 shop, but i rely to ask every single clan personally what they got and not, atm just disappointed to the server, and rethink about leaving dont worry about posts.

u can help those players who's crying after low rate, but cant make a balanced gameplay with xp rates.

SF ally bored 3month free farm with some pvp, and now Exci ally do same till bored and leave. I dont think fear should fapfap on Siege topic as well or baium when 80active/box vs 20-30 in other side, but true, exci got best activity now on the server from after midnight to ~pm 15:00-16:00. (my opinion)

im curious whats the comment hunters think, exclude gtfo no negative comments. what is it censorship?
Off shops are limited to 400 as i have said already.
Discussion is over , you can continue to internal forums where you pay the bills.

XP boost is coming along other changes , you will see it in changelog and annoucnemtns when is active.

lock.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]