Web Analytics
.expoff in party - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

.expoff in party

Started by Undead_Charlie, May 04, 2014, 12:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undead_Charlie

Yes, I want to cut the exp drain from support. As the name says it's just support, I don't to make it 80 lvl. And if I change my mind I can always use .expon command, there's no problem.

remeron

.expoff is for certain low-lvl drops and spoils only...
tweaks that would benefit bot-users or that would even promote bot-using should not be taken into consideration....but hey, thats just me...

HerrMayer

he think  if u go with 6 ppl party and they do exp off u will get exp x6 (powerlevel)

i understand what u mean, since is a pain to exp up... 

the only place i get good exp is with PT and trains in cata/necro
any other tryout to exp in pt or not in pt is horrid slow...  this started to be pain at lvl 60 more or less

so if i have in pt bd, sws, pp and orc from clan/ally
bd,sws,pp make party exp off

i will get exp shared from orc  like if i was in pt only with orc

understand what we want and dont say NO  NO NO  like u have a reason bcz u dont !

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Undead_Charlie

Quote from: remeron on May 04, 2014, 02:57:32 PM
.expoff is for certain low-lvl drops and spoils only...
tweaks that would benefit bot-users or that would even promote bot-using should not be taken into consideration....but hey, thats just me...

I'm talking about situations when you exp with 1 box, what's allowed. There are bot protections on the server

Quote from: HerrMayer on May 04, 2014, 03:01:17 PM
he think  if u go with 6 ppl party and they do exp off u will get exp x6 (powerlevel)

i understand what u mean, since is a pain to exp up... 

the only place i get good exp is with PT and trains in cata/necro
any other tryout to exp in pt or not in pt is horrid slow...  this started to be pain at lvl 60 more or less

so if i have in pt bd, sws, pp and orc from clan/ally
bd,sws,pp make party exp off

i will get exp shared from orc  like if i was in pt only with orc

understand what we want and dont say NO  NO NO  like u have a reason bcz u dont !

Yes, I think so, bcz THEY ARE FCKIN SUPPORTS and they don't need lvl. And I don't want it only for me, everyone would be happier when exping.

HerrMayer

i feel like never reaching lvl 76  XP

and if i exp solo  ( as is common for me to play )   will be expecting lilmayer adventurer for year 2016

xP

remeron

Quote from: Undead_Charlie on May 04, 2014, 03:06:52 PM

I'm talking about situations when you exp with 1 box, what's allowed. There are bot protections on the server

that's right it's an allowance, but that's it...what you are asking for is another allowance, which encourages bot-using, you wanna bot instead of partying with other ppl? fine, but you gotta pay your dues...
besides, every once in a while I see poor bd /sws char-users shouting for pt in giran, I feel sorry for em...that's why I am against the idea...

Undead_Charlie

Quote from: HerrMayer on May 04, 2014, 03:12:59 PM
i feel like never reaching lvl 76  XP

and if i exp solo  ( as is common for me to play )   will be expecting lilmayer adventurer for year 2016

xP

I exp solo too. I have BD and it's annoying that I have to share exp with my support when I don't give a f**k about his lvl. Just need dances. It would be way better if it work like I explained earlier.

Quote from: remeron on May 04, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

that's right it's an allowance, but that's it...what you are asking for is another allowance, which encourages bot-using, you wanna bot instead of partying with other ppl? fine, but you gotta pay your dues...
besides, every once in a while I see poor bd /sws char-users shouting for pt in giran, I feel sorry for em...that's why I am against the idea...

Lol, they still can find party and they don't need to use .expoff if they want exp... You are talking about the bots all the time, man, there is very little amount of bots on this server, bcz of protections. I don't want it to bot, I just don't want to share MY EXP with MY BD as box. Does it hurt anyone? Don't think so...

HerrMayer

for example

have pp lvl 78 with pof and want to exp lower char like lvl 50

how can in pt if it will drain all exp bcz high lvl
( will be making /invite every 4 mins to buff POF ??? cmon... )

best option could be .partyexpoff

Undead_Charlie

Quote from: HerrMayer on May 04, 2014, 03:26:25 PM
for example

That's what I mean, same situation is with dances. Your .partyexpoff or improve .expoff working is good solution for all of us.

remeron

Quote from: Undead_Charlie on May 04, 2014, 03:20:02 PM
I exp solo too. I have BD and it's annoying that I have to share exp with my support when I don't give a f**k about his lvl. Just need dances. It would be way better if it work like I explained earlier.

Lol, they still can find party and they don't need to use .expoff if they want exp... You are talking about the bots all the time, man, there is very little amount of bots on this server, bcz of protections. I don't want it to bot, I just don't want to share MY EXP with MY BD as box. Does it hurt anyone? Don't think so...

why are u repeating the same stuff over and over again?... what u are asking is simple to understand.....
I just said I am against the idea and gave my reason...thats it...

(and I want 3 bots behind me to exp.."does it hurt anyone? don't think so")

Garn.

Quote from: HerrMayer on May 04, 2014, 03:26:25 PM
for example

and since when u need to be in party for pof.......
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Dang3r

Just zerk every 4 min so you dont waste time in pt for pof :P
Shadow x10
Dang3r He/Pp/Sps 78/78/75 Noblese
LastGoddes  OL/Ty 78/76
Tarantula
Dang3r He/Pp/De/Drop Pickup

Pm for Epic boss drop pick up!

.:Hax Lord:.