Any info about HB? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Any info about HB?

Started by lasin, May 15, 2014, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morel

Quote from: kurrator on May 17, 2014, 11:06:41 AM
Yesterday 1 ONE pvp? Yaaaaayyyyy! Holy shi1t ONE pvp, I will return to play here.
NOT.

OH SH1T ! What we will do without you....

Srsly i have no idea why ppl who aren't playing here are still whining on forum
Morela - True hero of common people

2nFear

Quote from: Morel on May 17, 2014, 11:23:45 AM
OH SH1T ! What we will do without you....

Srsly i have no idea why ppl who aren't playing here are still whining on forum
+1 :D

lasin

Hellraisers x25

FrozenArrow @ Fear

Nova x7

Friday

reddragonjr

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

mardel

Quote from: magicbean on May 19, 2014, 10:12:55 AM
HB is good idea it will equalize chances to get items for new players.
Welcome here again dumb troll kurrator.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Undead_Charlie

HB = sh1t balance
IL = a bit boring, admit it.

I like both chronicles. Maybe not everyone does, that's normal. But for god's sake this server was designed to be IL. If there are people who don't like this chronicle why the hell they even created characters? Maybe HB would bring more players, but we have to remember it's not sure. This server is still young. I'm not sure, but I think more people are joining than leaving (repeating: I'm not sure). Just give them time, they'll play, they'll invite friends. This server hasn't lost hope, just let it be. Let it last as IL, this server was supposed to be so. I don't mind changing it to HB, but it's just me, I also don't mind staying with IL. We can talk about changing chronicle in one year time or so. But NEVER let this server go higher than HB, star wars are there. Now it's IL and it has to stay IL for more time, that's sure.

Sure, if you have A grade now and they have S, after HB they'll have S80+++ and you'll barely get S, what's not even sure.

Csenky

Quote from: Undead_Charlie on May 19, 2014, 04:16:38 PM
HB = sh1t balance
IL = a bit boring, admit it.

I like both chronicles. Maybe not everyone does, that's normal. But for god's sake this server was designed to be IL. If there are people who don't like this chronicle why the hell they even created characters? Maybe HB would bring more players, but we have to remember it's not sure. This server is still young. I'm not sure, but I think more people are joining than leaving (repeating: I'm not sure). Just give them time, they'll play, they'll invite friends. This server hasn't lost hope, just let it be. Let it last as IL, this server was supposed to be so. I don't mind changing it to HB, but it's just me, I also don't mind staying with IL. We can talk about changing chronicle in one year time or so. But NEVER let this server go higher than HB, star wars are there. Now it's IL and it has to stay IL for more time, that's sure.
Sure, if you have A grade now and they have S, after HB they'll have S80+++ and you'll barely get S, what's not even sure.
Well after the first 1-2 month a LOT of people has left, that's not so secret I guess. But I have to admit, I wasn't expecting so many online than in those days, so basically we are still fine. I don't think any server has 2k+ INDIVIDUAL players online at any peak time. Even 500 players online is enjoyable, if ~half of them is active PvPer in decent gear. Tarantula is pretty fine atm, considering the ToI fight at last weekend. Complaining about no players online at 3am weekdays, well, I'm not sure if it's really a problem...
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

unhandledexeption

LOL it will make that chances even lower. IC/Draco sets have insane prices. Dynasty would have twice of this price. Plus more inequality through the freaked up attribute system.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

LadyZENITH

Yep, HB would be swallowable only modified and rid off the things that screwed the game after IL. No instanced content (dunno if it appeared with HB or later) and also no attrib system. And dyna wold be re-ballanced to match the current S stuff, the same weapons. Only that way it may be acceptable for the people that came to play IL here. But still no, general idea is no never, HB suxx.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Naiz

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on May 19, 2014, 10:37:30 PM
YOU WANT HB? GO TO DRAGON 15X

where is the problem?

Dragon is H5 as far as i know.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

iMEXX

mby update to HB w/o attribute system ;D
or make farmable dynasty weapons/armos in Interlude :P gotta be the same :P