While we are waiting... - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skajler160

Quote from: Damjan on June 12, 2014, 04:36:06 PM
Why the fvck you want mana tatoo ? :O I'm playing mage( sh/ps) and in the 90 % of the cases I HAVE MANA ! As Morela said you should know where to farm solo where in pt ... As Scary said YOU SHOULD RECRUIT EE/SE IN CLAN. Coz Lineage 2 isnt solo game guys( no matter what style you have in the game) .
noob ppl qq then why create mana? Are not you missing mana what's the problem that it will add one? Your comments are so stupid that injury to sound like you can compare a tattoo to many ... stupid idiots idiots everywhere

Damjan

Jesus....Why dont you go and play some fun x 100 server ? You have mana pots ( on toggle) to not use the small brain to click on the pot. :/ So as far as i know... you are ne/bp, and you wanna hit like ne and heal like bp and have mana for all ? You are on wrong server dude..

Vives

Quote from: Damjan on June 12, 2014, 08:33:08 PM
Jesus....Why dont you go and play some fun x 100 server ? You have mana pots ( on toggle) to not use the small brain to click on the pot. :/ So as far as i know... you are ne/bp, and you wanna hit like ne and heal like bp and have mana for all ? You are on wrong server dude..
can you explain me why most players are archers or orcs?
Me aburri y no volví

Damjan

Coz of the myth archers >>>>> mages ? Isnt that obvious ?

Fiorella

Quote from: Damjan on June 12, 2014, 09:01:28 PM
Coz of the myth archers >>>>> mages ? Isnt that obvious ?

Naab!!!

Not only for that, if you see towns you can see many HE, and just few (very few) SR or PR
because only HE/XX use less mana than magues, so you can use ogree tatto instead Mana Tatto ( a Big difference on pvp).

SR/SWS and PR/BD need a lot of mana to give songs/dance (Almost 70% - 80% of all mp) so after songs/dance we had to use mana tatto burst lvl 3 - 4 at least, to can handle any PVP while we help on pvp and at the same time recover mana to resongs/dance.

Would be good if the rate of restore mana from Tatto burst lvl 3 - 4 will increase a little more, instead put mana pots.

xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

Damjan

+1 Fio but im quiting server the first time i see mana pots on it, im sure of that. Ofc mana tatoo can be more powerfull or smt like that, everyone would like to have tatoo which regenerates more mp, but my point is EE/SE solves all mana problems :/ With magnus and EE in pt sometimes i hit on double arcanas...w/o any mana issue... you know my char ..

HeroAW

Quote from: Fiorella on June 12, 2014, 09:36:22 PM

Naab!!!

Not only for that, if you see towns you can see many HE, and just few (very few) SR or PR
because only HE/XX use less mana than magues, so you can use ogree tatto instead Mana Tatto ( a Big difference on pvp).

SR/SWS and PR/BD need a lot of mana to give songs/dance (Almost 70% - 80% of all mp) so after songs/dance we had to use mana tatto burst lvl 3 - 4 at least, to can handle any PVP while we help on pvp and at the same time recover mana to resongs/dance.

Would be good if the rate of restore mana from Tatto burst lvl 3 - 4 will increase a little more, instead put mana pots.
archer pt w/o ee is nice.  oh wait its dn, u got no clue :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

blink

Skajler160

Quote from: Damjan on June 12, 2014, 08:33:08 PM
the old DN x15 was mana and nobody cried like you now kurwa ... explain to everyone why there is no mage pvp? BECAUSE THERE IS NO BALANCE. Server bal for all worrior ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Skajler160 on June 12, 2014, 10:13:48 PM
the old DN x15 was mana and nobody cried like you now kurwa ... explain to everyone why there is no mage pvp? BECAUSE THERE IS NO BALANCE. Server bal for all worrior ...
What stops mages to have mana in pvp? Unless you press f1-12 randomly?

You know ncsoft made EE with the reason else lets delete all classes and put all in one....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

creslinth

QuoteWhat stops mages to have mana in pvp? Unless you press f1-12 randomly?

+1

As i saw on some mass pvp enclave + exi vs wolf etc... Exi was the best with that i never saw that they dont have mana...

brgds
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

MyDrama

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 12, 2014, 10:21:28 PM
What stops mages to have mana in pvp? Unless you press f1-12 randomly?
what stops?mb being retarded

SESAME STREET 2!