While we are waiting... - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creslinth

no, will increase engagement.......'

Now a days increase farmmmmm for some of a players...
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

lol

Quote from: Morel on June 11, 2014, 03:44:22 PM
Events - Hide & seek best event ever  (no irony :D )

Aint that bad, but Track needs to figure out some new locations, I remember how he hide on 'd1ck' in dragon valley - he used it both in Nightmare and Tarantula. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

creslinth

QuoteAint that bad, but Track needs to figure out some new locations, I remember how he hide on 'd1ck' in dragon valley - he used it both in Nightmare and Tarantula. :D

lol
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

Skajler160

People are afraid to mana potions as it would an added + 1000 to m.ataku or casting speed. Tattoo NOT a substitute for mana, which turns glad p.atak tattoo and tattoo magician turns to restore mana? I think I kidding. Stop talking silly that tattoo = mana potion. BECAUSE THIS IS THE BALANCE -1 mag 1 warrior on what not to look.
+MANA POTION
+MANA POTION
+MANA POTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enemy

NO MANA POTS did u ever heard about mana burst tatto for fck sake make it lvl 4 and done + take a support like ee/sws se/bd done lol....

lol

Quote from: Skajler160 on June 11, 2014, 10:08:35 PM
People are afraid to mana potions as it would an added + 1000 to m.ataku or casting speed. Tattoo NOT a substitute for mana, which turns glad p.atak tattoo and tattoo magician turns to restore mana? I think I kidding. Stop talking silly that tattoo = mana potion. BECAUSE THIS IS THE BALANCE -1 mag 1 warrior on what not to look.
+MANA POTION
+MANA POTION
+MANA POTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know how to tell you this, but there wont be mana potions, and I hope it will stay this way.

PS This is pretty funny for me - you made here 6 posts and all are about... mana potions. Grow up and learn new things.

PS2 You guys just ruined another topic with your OT. GJ!

New idea for server:
There should be added 'browser-market' so people could play in work :D More site traffic = greater chance that someone would hit a vote link :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

HerrMayer

is not fair for mages.
in pvp tattoo for mp is truly useless...
and also is not a reply - go create SE or EE
no ppl will make 1 char to carry it as a bag to lend only 1 skill time by time...

do not bullsh1t...  mana potion with furs in ivory tower like it was in past was good

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

2nFear

Majority of people are just so lazy these times that they need support/ giving a help hand all the time. Without straight directions what to do they simple get lost and then they cry at forum.  People are just too lazy to use a brain and solve problems nowadays by themselves, it's easier to write about it on forum and wait for a response. Sad but true :/

Stormix88

i want buffer with all buffs in town.
gm shop with no grades to b grades.

all buffs for 2 hours.
rates x1000 and substack.

i want get some fun. i realized that now when the server is off i can waste 10 weeks collecting items and then ? server off for dunno how long and dunno if with wipe.

give me back arena with 1000 rates ! :D

HerrMayer

Quote from: 2nFear on June 11, 2014, 10:44:21 PM
Majority of people are just so lazy these times that they need support/ giving a help hand all the time. Without straight directions what to do they simple get lost and then they cry at forum.  People are just too lazy to use a brain and solve problems nowadays by themselves, it's easier to write about it on forum and wait for a response. Sad but true :/

lol lazy?  i have more adena and more level in oficial than tarantula
how can that be if here have dinamic and bigger rates ??
( and i play solo here and there too )
R.O.F.L

2nFear

Quote from: HerrMayer on June 11, 2014, 10:56:38 PM
lol lazy?  i have more adena and more level in oficial than tarantula
how can that be if here have dinamic and bigger rates ??
( and i play solo here and there too )
R.O.F.L
Why do u talk about official ? I don't wanna be rude but I can say I have more money in rl than you without even knowing you but does it really matter? We're on dragon forum so don't talk about other servers, thanks

HerrMayer

Quote from: 2nFear on June 11, 2014, 11:07:43 PM
Why do u talk about official ? I don't wanna be rude but I can say I have more money in rl than you without even knowing you but does it really matter? We're on dragon forum so don't talk about other servers, thanks

take it easy you're not rude you are naive... rly rly naive  lol...