Mana potions implementation - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Mana potions implementation

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 04, 2014, 11:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ZeniT on July 05, 2014, 12:33:24 PM
yes, exactly thats what i say, its minimum for you and for old DN community, but for very new players any customization is too much. Adding mana pots maybe bring back some old DN player, but scare a lot of potential new player.

DN is just a little part of whole L2 community, most of L2off players doesnt tolerate any changes, so if your goal is with mana pots to get new players, then this is a bad decision.
But why we should follow l2off this much when there is f2p official server to play..
I think that offering a bit different gameplay then l2off but still keeping the base is a good thing.

Anyway, im opened to any suggestion (normal one) that could bring new/old playera, because as you can see afther the ridiculous downtime we are working constantly and hard to bring what you guys demand. Yet any suggestion is welcome.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Teqi

I wouldn't mind starting on a server with mana pots (as a new player, it could be any not just DN, doesN't attracts me)
Even we had doubts about tattoo system back in time before start, but seemed It is acceptable

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: teqi on July 05, 2014, 12:44:14 PM
I wouldn't mind starting on a server with mana pots (as a new player, it could be any not just DN, doesN't attracts me)
Even we had doubts about tattoo system back in time before start, but seemed It is acceptable
So you are back on playing?

djvancho

drop of mana herbs is too good just need to kill mobs near your lvl - don't put mana pots only take buff slot and people will got overbuf
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Damjan

Track pls don't do that to us.. Dont implement mana pots :/ Cmon guys... more votes for NO !

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Damjan on July 05, 2014, 01:44:34 PM
Track pls don't do that to us.. Dont implement mana pots :/ Cmon guys... more votes for NO !
Well we havent decide anything yet, nor my intention is to piss off players. Actually quite opposite.
May i ask you, why mana potions are so much prblematic for you?

Morel

Okey i will give you guys a hint :
Mana burst tattoo empower : 50 MP / 3sec - and you still can fight when your mana is recovering ! CAN YOU BELIVE THAT?!
or another one :
Elven Elder in party : 136 MP per recharge (tested on bd). 7 recarges in 10 sec = 952 MP / 10 sec !!!!!1111oneoneeleven and you can run around with mahuuuuum tattoo and keep presing F1 all the time ! THAT MUST BE SOME KIND OF MAGIC !

srsly everyone should play at last once on retail-like server, so you could learn how to manage your mana -.-
Morela - True hero of common people

StevenPT

I vote yes, i hate the mana tattos -.- i like the good old mana pots, bring them back please :)

Kabally

I dont really belive this post becomes a flame post,why dont u guys shut the fuk up all of you lammes?

Its VOTATION AND OPINION GIVER NOTHING ELSE.

Its not supossed to flame or talk to other players,use chat u fuking morons.

Vote for yes or no,mana potions,leave ur opinion then STFU,forum warriors.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

^Evacuate^

keep this topic clean of flame wars/troll,thank you.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

StevenPT

Quote from: Kabally on July 06, 2014, 12:10:53 AM
I dont really belive this post becomes a flame post,why dont u guys shut the fuk up all of you lammes?

Its VOTATION AND OPINION GIVER NOTHING ELSE.

Its not supossed to flame or talk to other players,use chat u fuking morons.

Vote for yes or no,mana potions,leave ur opinion then STFU,forum warriors.

Your calling us morons, You sir, are flaming at us, remake your post and put: You guys can't flame, only i can.

djvancho

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 05, 2014, 01:48:43 PM
Well we havent decide anything yet, nor my intention is to piss off players. Actually quite opposite.
May i ask you, why mana potions are so much prblematic for you?
this mana pots will be great feature bot users
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk