I need your advise/suggestion - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

I need your advise/suggestion

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

Quote from: UngO on September 08, 2014, 03:51:25 PM
you are funny i was sor/pal hero and i find it normal that archer crit me for 1k when i m tank on fullbuff...thats why this char was invented to pwn archers...i dont give a shit about your dragon since it was always most corrupted and crappiest server ever we on nm didnt have restrictions and still u seen only two mage/tanks on server archers was still goood actualy u could see difference between good archers and crap ones like here...on this server u cant even see archers kite much cuz they dont even need too...

Not flaming brother,go build a clan instand of lose your time in forum with things that arent even moving or changing something in your game.For real,build a clan,a big one,if u cannot do that,pm,ill tell you how.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

eliasafe

Hi,im Heli,i got valakas and wm effect lvl 10,i dont feel like mages are weak,in fact we are really good when fullbuffed,im sorry for telling you,but when im fullbuffed there is noone not even archers criting me more then 3.5k 3k max.

With wild magic lvl 10 and valakas any mage can have a much better crit rate,but ofc they have to play full buffed as those archers are playing

http://postimg.org/image/v0vo1a1ot/526361a6/   

http://postimg.org/image/izdy7fbj9/

http://postimg.org/image/92g6cm6r1/

http://postimg.org/image/8abfylqpv/

^Evacuate^

we are not chanching things based on forum trash talk,we test it lot of times before do anything,dont worry about that.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

reddragonjr

Quote from: eliasafe on September 08, 2014, 04:41:24 PM
With wild magic lvl 10 and valakas any mage can have a much better crit rate,but ofc they have to play full buffed as those archers are playing

http://postimg.org/image/v0vo1a1ot/526361a6/   

http://postimg.org/image/izdy7fbj9/

http://postimg.org/image/92g6cm6r1/

:)) Here you got it ungo and for rest of qq'ers here on forum from 1 of our pro mages.Now crawl back in your cave with your unbalance about mages.

P.S. Lessons how to play mages still for sell instead of qq on forum.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kabally

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on September 08, 2014, 04:46:42 PM
we are not chanching things based on forum trash talk,we test it lot of times before do anything,dont worry about that.

We players,know very well,whats going on,go pm ZED,MORELA,2 GREAT MAGES.

I never crit them,specially MORELA more then 3k with full gear,explain me now why nerf it?

Theres no sense tons of diferent points u can see and finally face,that its trash talk from ppl who dont know how to buff,believe it or not,i crit some sps ee,10k with archer,and then some others i crit 2.6k.

Do Morela has a set +25 dc robe edited by Kotenka or GMAlucinogen?NO.

So there are tons of facts.

Thank you btw bro.

Plus i know drake posted in forum,"i will never touch on those tattoos".
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Kabally

Quote from: =drake= on May 13, 2014, 06:31:08 PM
In the following test there was no transferpain and no tank subclass.
The Mage is wearing a shield.
Both are fully equipped S grade +0 and fully buffed
The value is the CRITICAL damage (avg) dealt from the Archer toward the Mage.

no bossjewels/tattoos: 1567
no bossjewels, ogre equipped, no wall tattoo: 1718 (+151 from tattoo)
no bossjewels, mahum equipped, no wall tattoo: 2047 (+480 from tattoo)
no bossjewels, ogre equipped, wall equipped: 1569 (+2 from tattoo)
no bossjewels, mahum equipped, wall equipped: 1833 (+266 from tattoo)

yes bossjewels, without tattoos: 1969 (+402 dmg from jewels)
yes bossjewels, ogre equipped, no wall tattoo: 2229
yes bossjewels, mahum equipped, no wall tattoo: 2729
yes bossjewels, ogre equipped, wall equipped: 1968
yes bossjewels, mahum equipped, wall equipped: 2373

As you can see the wall tattoo mitigates quite enough the damage and you have to consider that your opponent have the following drawbacks:
a) he attacks 10% slower (-10% dps for him).
b) he receives 10% more damage (your party dps is basically raised by +10%)
c) the values exposed are for criticals only, normal hits gets an even more noticeable reduction (and critical rate is caplimited to 50% if i'm not wrong)

Wall tattoo gives as drawback that your DPS is reduced twice by -10% (pdef/mdef AND attack/castspeed).
Mahum/Ogre drawbacks have reduced DPS (-10% attackspeed)  AND 10% more received damage.
Those 10+10% nulls each other BUT if you are in party the ones with Mahum have the disadvantage that they receive the extra 10% from everyone and not only the single opponent in front of them.

Basically Ogre vs Wall they null each other fully while Mahum vs Wall is all about luck (if they deal more criticals or more normal hits).
In both conditions Ogre/Mahum against a party have the extra drawback of additional 10% damage received from everyone.

I understand that anyway ogre/mahum have the advantages that can be equipped/unequipped just before the attack while, with Wall, you never know when they gonna hit you so you dont have this extra privilege.
That's why can be will be done some tweaks in next updates to balance out those two. (and also the +pdef/mdef ones that have the same issue of Wall)

After this QUOTE,You can see what drake said and gtfo every randoms that are pming gm's about this tatto or wtv it is.
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Kabally

Quote from: =drake= on May 04, 2014, 04:37:02 PM
Archers are OP when they use tattoo of Mahum and kills your Tank?
Put Tattoo of Wall on your Tank and you will null all thier Mahum bonus AND much more. (at SAME level of their Mahum, not lv1 vs lv4Emp!)

Enough said?Now go gear up ur chars please,propper buffs and propper thats.

And stop being retardeds without facts pming gm's when u make 0 idea how to play this game.

I left there tons of facts now if it will be removed,i can also post few more things and lets see.

Not even to talk about what already happen many times to archers
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

reddragonjr

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 08, 2014, 05:02:00 PM
Wow,I must agree with Kabally here.Thats what i told to Track too ,not to listen to retards.They got no clue what they talking about.But like i said , its all about gear.If u come here with a poor mage with a dc set +3 ,and w/o full buff and u whine 'omfg i got 7k from archer,nerf mahum pls' ,than i guess there is nothing more to add.Server is pretty balanced as it is now ,guess thats why im playing here,as well as many other old school players.So basicly its not worth it to mess it up ,coz of some cunts who whine coz simply they have no idea about this game.

P.s as i see those tatoos (all of them) they are made in pairs ,to counter themselves or to nullify,like sniper-ghost.
P.s remember there are auguments like passive/active shield ,that will also negate a lot of dmg, but seems brain % is still under 1% of its usage.

Them qq'ers want to pew pew all with noob gear/buffs lvl1 tattoo and pressing just cancel and f1.Hahaha.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

UngO

Quote from: reddragonjr on September 08, 2014, 03:54:33 PM
Hahaha crap archers here who don't know to kite =)) Man seriously ? To much butt hurt or raped by our archers? Actually this server has enough top and good archers on both sides us and enemy so stop talking crap.

This says it all Track and I was right in my post he wants op char.Go play on unbalanced dnx15 than or on any other unbalanced pvp server and dream on for op and unbalanced chars to crit for 1k.The server is balanced since day 1 you can read my post.Gl.

Btw our mages sell lessons how to play mages for qq'ers.
im playin archer myself u tardz00r
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

UngO

Quote from: reddragonjr on September 08, 2014, 04:47:16 PM
:)) Here you got it ungo and for rest of qq'ers here on forum from 1 of our pro mages.Now crawl back in your cave with your unbalance about mages.

P.S. Lessons how to play mages still for sell instead of qq on forum.
seriously dude i play archer and i never said mages are weak u r takin it all wrong, mage/tank class was made to dominate over archers. i never said i wanna play one but tbh i would love to play example pw/tk or pr/sk which was really strong class on our server vs archers still it could be beaten. tho nmx 30 was still balanced server in pvp out of oly and we didnt had restriction Track could tell u about it since u all are from dragon before server merge...this restrictions just made us play certain chars that are better here then others and simply tank combo chars are unplayable here, once again i repeat on nmx30 wasnt no restrictions and still me and Mohito was only ones who was playin mage/tank combos on whole server. i must say i smell some fear from u guys
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on September 08, 2014, 06:13:58 PM
seriously dude i play archer and i never said mages are weak u r takin it all wrong, mage/tank class was made to dominate over archers. i never said i wanna play one but tbh i would love to play example pw/tk or pr/sk which was really strong class on our server vs archers still it could be beaten. tho nmx 30 was still balanced server in pvp out of oly and we didnt had restriction Track could tell u about it since u all are from dragon before server merge
Tbh Ungo, NM was also freaked up since we had starting to touch skills, and it turned out to be a mess and you know those up n downs in nerfing makes players leave.As i said many times, imagine you invest some time and money in char and BOOM 3 days after DX gets wiped on siege, tomorrow morning NEWSFLASH "YOU HAVE BEEN NERFED vol.1".
Aint nice, thats why we tend not to touch skills at all, and i do believe we reached major balance here, and now we just have to wait that majority of players equip nicely as well.Since L2 was always related to the items , apart skills of player too.

About some mechanics now. You know that mage/tank is kinda vice-verse situation? Its like saying, butterfly-tank. We are substack, but we cant allow so drastic combos , else it will be extremely messy down there.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

UngO

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 08, 2014, 06:20:37 PM
Tbh Ungo, NM was also freaked up since we had starting to touch skills, and it turned out to be a mess and you know those up n downs in nerfing makes players leave.As i said many times, imagine you invest some time and money in char and BOOM 3 days after DX gets wiped on siege, tomorrow morning NEWSFLASH "YOU HAVE BEEN NERFED vol.1".
Aint nice, thats why we tend not to touch skills at all, and i do believe we reached major balance here, and now we just have to wait that majority of players equip nicely as well.Since L2 was always related to the items , apart skills of player too.

About some mechanics now. You know that mage/tank is kinda vice-verse situation? Its like saying, butterfly-tank. We are substack, but we cant allow so drastic combos , else it will be extremely messy down there.
i agree with u 100% about constant nerfs but those was mostly cuz of oly QQers like Lucif mate and u know it :) im only touched cuz on this server is a bit cutted in freedom of choice thats all anyway no offence Track or guys form Dragon im fine with my he/wl im just sad some combos are here unplayable but i must say i will be glad if u put mana pots cuz chars like daggers/dancers songers could be effective again...Anyway sorry i didnt wanna flame noone but reactions of some dragon players are hilarious im not new to this game and i dont wanna play mage/tank here so dont get me wrong
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd