I need your advise/suggestion - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

I need your advise/suggestion

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on September 08, 2014, 06:24:14 PM
i agree with u 100% about constant nerfs but those was mostly cuz of oly QQers like Lucif mate and u know it :) im only touched cuz on this server is a bit cutted in freedom of choice thats all anyway no offence Track or guys form Dragon im fine with my he/wl im just sad some combos are here unplayable but i must say i will be glad if u put mana pots cuz chars like daggers/dancers songers could be effective again...Anyway sorry i didnt wanna flame noone but reactions of some dragon players are hilarious im not new to this game and i dont wanna play mage/tank here so dont get me wrong
Naaa, dont worry is fine, i know your intentions are good and that you are rebuilding a clan. It means you are here willing to help for real.
MP expect them soon. Im finding some way to implement mana herbs without doing it globally(gotfo l2w hordes) ,but in fact reserved for some areas. Guess what will be there? PiViPi :D

==============

Please everyone, back to the subject of topic, we lost the road pretty damn much.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Morel

Omfg how im gonna to piss syndi off if i will not know on what RB they are atm...
Morela - True hero of common people

Tazumi

About the mana pots they should have CD atleast 10-15s maybe so the mana burn would be viable + no mana pots for oly i guess
Domena ty/wc - dead and never comming back

Furesy

Quote from: UngO on September 08, 2014, 06:24:14 PM
i agree with u 100% about constant nerfs but those was mostly cuz of oly QQers like Lucif mate and u know it :) im only touched cuz on this server is a bit cutted in freedom of choice thats all anyway no offence Track or guys form Dragon im fine with my he/wl im just sad some combos are here unplayable but i must say i will be glad if u put mana pots cuz chars like daggers/dancers songers could be effective again...Anyway sorry i didnt wanna flame noone but reactions of some dragon players are hilarious im not new to this game and i dont wanna play mage/tank here so dont get me wrong
ROFL you still play? xD

Remove safe pk!
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Easley

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 08, 2014, 06:30:34 PM
Naaa, dont worry is fine, i know your intentions are good and that you are rebuilding a clan. It means you are here willing to help for real.
MP expect them soon. Im finding some way to implement mana herbs without doing it globally(gotfo l2w hordes) ,but in fact reserved for some areas. Guess what will be there? PiViPi :D

==============

Please everyone, back to the subject of topic, we lost the road pretty damn much.

Thank you
Sorry to say but I'm strictly against getting mana pots back.. There were so many 9vs9s that were decided by who had the best/most rechargers with them and it was a good viable reason to play supports. I'm sure the majority of people wants pots back since it requires a better party composition to play without but please be very careful if they end up getting added into game again, for me tattoos are plenty enough!
[url="http://youtu.be/T8GH3hJMxdE"]Dragon[/url]     [url="https://goo.gl/AXVctG"]Hellraiser 1[/url] & [url="https://youtu.be/gwU3imvk3AM"]Hellraiser 2[/url]     [url="https://youtu.be/27bOSHLoxDQ"]Ayrin[/url]

<a href="https://goo.gl/gHL5p3">Subscribe to me on YouTube

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Easley on September 08, 2014, 07:55:28 PM
Sorry to say but I'm strictly against getting mana pots back.. There were so many 9vs9s that were decided by who had the best/most rechargers with them and it was a good viable reason to play supports. I'm sure the majority of people wants pots back since it requires a better party composition to play without but please be very careful if they end up getting added into game again, for me tattoos are plenty enough!
I know, but even forced 99% of the community, sadly, wont play support as main. However MP is a compromise toward more easier gameplay, hoping to make life easier to new/old players, opportunity to make adena, make gameplay of mages more easy.
In other words, even i dislike MP, seems nowadays demand requires it, else we will end up with few oldschool guys here including me.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

UngO

Quote from: Furesy on September 08, 2014, 07:52:09 PM
ROFL you still play? xD

Remove safe pk!
yo Fure :) I do from time to time you would be surprised how much of your old clan mates who said they wont play are playin
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

UngO

one more thing hopefully 7s idea of week is fake cuz this would totaly ruin prices for aa...farming AA is one of good ways how new players can get gear (and i can say from my example i did 90% of my equip in catas)...
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 08, 2014, 08:00:59 PM
I know, but even forced 99% of the community, sadly, wont play support as main. However MP is a compromise toward more easier gameplay, hoping to make life easier to new/old players, opportunity to make adena, make gameplay of mages more easy.
In other words, even i dislike MP, seems nowadays demand requires it, else we will end up with few oldschool guys here including me.
I still think that mana potions arent necessery, although we could use herb mechanics for QUICK HEALING POTIONS (not available in game, and was nerfed in patch notes), maybe some buff potions (ww/haste/acu3/empower, so we have a bit of bane/cancel protection)
But i understand ur point and sadly ppl are requesting mana potions... i dont really understand that why we should have mana +damage tattoo at once, that will boost daggers/glads even more, while mages will not see much of a difference any way. OFC im not including l2w parties

DrAkh00

Quote from: Kabally on September 08, 2014, 04:04:51 PM
Hi,first of all,people that dont even play in Tarantula shouldnt talk.

DBR & GYMP!

mangoo

Shakuras- SheWantsRevenge...Back

MaraZmo

Quote from: Peorexo on September 08, 2014, 10:02:34 PM
I still think that mana potions arent necessery, although we could use herb mechanics for QUICK HEALING POTIONS (not available in game, and was nerfed in patch notes), maybe some buff potions (ww/haste/acu3/empower, so we have a bit of bane/cancel protection)
But i understand ur point and sadly ppl are requesting mana potions... i dont really understand that why we should have mana +damage tattoo at once, that will boost daggers/glads even more, while mages will not see much of a difference any way. OFC im not including l2w parties
I think the same as someone wrote in this forum some time ago, instead of having all those tattoos, he had the idea of removing all of them but the mana tattoos so you won't have mana pots+ tattoos for boost your dmg etc
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member