I need your advise/suggestion - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

I need your advise/suggestion

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrAkh00

If I would play I'd like to see:
1. Even if I'm an archer player, 6-7k hits on +6 sets it is way to much. Have a 1k-1.2k range for archers and 800 for mages ( kite ) but reduce the damage they deal ( in pvp )
2. Reduce cancel removing buffs ( to many cancels , maybe spirit chant does a good job? )
3. Boost dash / speed on mele fighters
4. Increase respawn time of epics, downside random +2/4 hours tops ( it's an old game, old people play )
5. Special zones ( TBA )
6. Make clans that can hold up to 40 players, like C4 and add 12 clans ally ( more clans, more politics, more drama )
7. AQ, Zaken, Orfen, Core zones to kick out players +10 lvls above the epic.
8 This is the 2ed beer and I don't care that much. Rumuhahaha.

kapsel

i think that custom changes wont attract any newcomers.
also it's not the best time, because rpg club is opening new server next month and there is EU official merge also next month.
if i were running dn i'd try to catch some of the peoples that will quit those servers. and to do so, i think you need some fresh start near early-mid november (or update to hb or w/e, just no custom lolpvp server).
just imagine you're new guy on this server starting right now. the only opponents you can find is a 2 parties of +10 draco bow guys. so to catch up, you have to farm hard for 1-2 months and eventually you'll find out that you win some % of fights, but there's no rly serious pvp going on, so whats the point of playing?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DrAkh00 on September 08, 2014, 12:46:12 PM
If I would play I'd like to see:
1. Even if I'm an archer player, 6-7k hits on +6 sets it is way to much. Have a 1k-1.2k range for archers and 800 for mages ( kite ) but reduce the damage they deal ( in pvp )
2. Reduce cancel removing buffs ( to many cancels , maybe spirit chant does a good job? )
3. Boost dash / speed on mele fighters
4. Increase respawn time of epics, downside random +2/4 hours tops ( it's an old game, old people play )
5. Special zones ( TBA )
6. Make clans that can hold up to 40 players, like C4 and add 12 clans ally ( more clans, more politics, more drama )
7. AQ, Zaken, Orfen, Core zones to kick out players +10 lvls above the epic.
8 This is the 2ed beer and I don't care that much. Rumuhahaha.
1. That story is a bit overrated , you can see/find videos for very long lasting pvps without "6k" damage (which btw is not constant, just on crits). In fact what matters is setup of the archer 1st, does he have duel might lv10 or not? (major importance) , 2nd (sadly) enemies after so many years still dont know to buff (majority of them still uses zerk and war chant, i have nothing against it if you adapt your gameplay for it). I have seen archers hitting bishop of FC for 3+K (which is half from what players complain). Bottom line, there must be proper setup on both sides, attacker and defender. If you dont know how to do it, ask , or accept being wiped.
2. Cancel is working super fine on out server
3. I dont see a reason why?
4. Some epic RB re-spawn is reduced, and random window shortened
5. Special zones incoming (im finishing development of it)
6. Once server has such needs, i can make that. (So bring your clan/team 1st)
7. We managed to fix AQ somehow, at least no login-kill-log off story. Level cap limit is rubish idea.
8. Keep racials for yourself.

Thank you suggestions , hoping to see you in game.

Quote from: kapsel on September 08, 2014, 12:56:18 PM
i think that custom changes wont attract any newcomers.
also it's not the best time, because rpg club is opening new server next month and there is EU official merge also next month.
if i were running dn i'd try to catch some of the peoples that will quit those servers. and to do so, i think you need some fresh start near early-mid november (or update to hb or w/e, just no custom lolpvp server).
just imagine you're new guy on this server starting right now. the only opponents you can find is a 2 parties of +10 draco bow guys. so to catch up, you have to farm hard for 1-2 months and eventually you'll find out that you win some % of fights, but there's no rly serious pvp going on, so whats the point of playing?
Aren't you ashamed of what bullocks you just said? 1stly i dont care what others open/close/wipe/w.e, we are doing our things how we think we should do, listening our community and creating something different than others.
What custom changes are you talking about? Those are modifications tend to bring more action, however this is private server with customs,same as everyone else are. If you want to play official , its f2p.
I would LOVE to catch more clans and make them to try Tarantula, however none of dn staff will ever run to other forums and spam about that.I know others doing it massively , even reward for it (they have event for that LOL) , but it aint our style. If you want some quitting clans to join here, well be so kind and advert your server to them and bring them on.

New guy on Tarantula? EXTREMELY EASY and even more easier to be competitive vs others. Look whats majority of players gear and please  give me a brake with stories of 2 full parties of +10 draconic ... And yes , you have to farm to get items, unlike pay 2 win concept.

Tarantula is classic old-school L2 server, not for everyone, but for serious players. We also dont wipe/close/re-open servers each 3 months to gain cash, while on other hand seems that l2 predators keep joining same servers all over , even after open/close/re-open (interesting concept).

So if you want to play on Tarantula, it is very easy to reach top and be competitive vs others, since gearing up depends only of you not from donation npc. In the end if you have farming areas full, youll get the pvp as well.

Stop searching false reasons to not join Tarnatula, since we have pretty good server. Sadly nowadays l2 community dont know to appreciate it.

Well sh1t happens. We go on
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DrAkh00

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 08, 2014, 01:08:30 PM
1. That story is a bit overrated , you can see/find videos for very long lasting pvps without "6k" damage (which btw is not constant, just on crits). In fact what matters is setup of the archer 1st, does he have duel might lv10 or not? (major importance) , 2nd (sadly) enemies after so many years still dont know to buff (majority of them still uses zerk and war chant, i have nothing against it if you adapt your gameplay for it). I have seen archers hitting bishop of FC for 3+K (which is half from what players complain). Bottom line, there must be proper setup on both sides, attacker and defender. If you dont know how to do it, ask , or accept being wiped.
2. Cancel is working super fine on out server
3. I dont see a reason why?
4. Some epic RB re-spawn is reduced, and random window shortened
5. Special zones incoming (im finishing development of it)
6. Once server has such needs, i can make that. (So bring your clan/team 1st)
7. We managed to fix AQ somehow, at least no login-kill-log off story. Level cap limit is rubish idea.
8. Keep racials for yourself.

Thank you suggestions , hoping to see you in game.
1. Talking about what I saw in the videos or pics, not saying I know better, you do tests ( at least back in the days you were ) So I guess you know better.
2. Saw some videos ( maybe lost my eager eyes ) in which people were almost outta buffs, but yet again, if they didn't properly buffed, " what a bad end "
3. So mele classes will have a better engage, it is not supposed to be a breaking balance twist, but something to make a slight difference. With rabbit tattoos, zerk, ww, wind song, damn, try to catch me :-)
4. That's good, guess ull fix it as it goes by.
5. As I said, TBA ( To Be Announced )
6. Server goes two sided as I see from comments ( again this is outside view u know better ) , imo, diversity is the key, yet the countless time, you are the owner, you know best.
7. You might think is rubish, but f.e. for a new commers clan, that would be the equalizer, betwen a farming clan that holds AQ/Zaken and a new comers one that can't pvp the old clan.
8 I'm romanian, Rumuhaha = romanian haha. I was trolling myself xD
Doubt it we will come or play L2, we are a bounch of old farts ( as Moni would say ). Azwraith is at University and work, Slaymore just got back from he's ship 2-3 months ago, doing some studies and he's lazy as freak, Pena is not a virgin anymore ( bulgagagaga ) I'm hunting bread on daily basis ( damn I miss L2 but my g/f will slap me back to stone age ) etc etc etc.
As I see it, L2 is " attractive " just for old players, you don't really get new players on this game.
Most players go on high rate pvp servers, BUT, it's a good ideea, what you wanna do with S grade shadow, still, big gap betwen full rb set people with +6 set and new commers, and most people don't have the pacience to farm, freak I don't have it, just thinking about nobless ( maybe make it easier? have gm team supervise olys for no transfer? ) kills my L2 mood.
Not saying about grinding like a motherfreaker for epic bosses.
Shit, the only reason I'd play ( giving myself as an example of old player tired of farming ) would be if I'd have everything easy. But obviously that's not fair for the guys who played since day 1. And you need a reason for people to stay.
Most ppl on 15x stayed because of the time invested in their gear, food for tought ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DrAkh00 on September 08, 2014, 01:20:20 PM
1. Talking about what I saw in the videos or pics, not saying I know better, you do tests ( at least back in the days you were ) So I guess you know better.
2. Saw some videos ( maybe lost my eager eyes ) in which people were almost outta buffs, but yet again, if they didn't properly buffed, " what a bad end "
3. So mele classes will have a better engage, it is not supposed to be a breaking balance twist, but something to make a slight difference. With rabbit tattoos, zerk, ww, wind song, damn, try to catch me :-)
4. That's good, guess ull fix it as it goes by.
5. As I said, TBA ( To Be Announced )
6. Server goes two sided as I see from comments ( again this is outside view u know better ) , imo, diversity is the key, yet the countless time, you are the owner, you know best.
7. You might think is rubish, but f.e. for a new commers clan, that would be the equalizer, betwen a farming clan that holds AQ/Zaken and a new comers one that can't pvp the old clan.
8 I'm romanian, Rumuhaha = romanian haha. I was trolling myself xD
Doubt it we will come or play L2, we are a bounch of old farts ( as Moni would say ). Azwraith is at University and work, Slaymore just got back from he's ship 2-3 months ago, doing some studies and he's lazy as freak, Pena is not a virgin anymore ( bulgagagaga ) I'm hunting bread on daily basis ( damn I miss L2 but my g/f will slap me back to stone age ) etc etc etc.
As I see it, L2 is " attractive " just for old players, you don't really get new players on this game.
Most players go on high rate pvp servers, BUT, it's a good ideea, what you wanna do with S grade shadow, still, big gap betwen full rb set people with +6 set and new commers, and most people don't have the pacience to farm, freak I don't have it, just thinking about nobless ( maybe make it easier? have gm team supervise olys for no transfer? ) kills my L2 mood.
Not saying about grinding like a motherfreaker for epic bosses.
Shit, the only reason I'd play ( giving myself as an example of old player tired of farming ) would be if I'd have everything easy. But obviously that's not fair for the guys who played since day 1. And you need a reason for people to stay.
Most ppl on 15x stayed because of the time invested in their gear, food for tought ;)
Up to S shadow gear, quests available at donnation npc (enough time passed), leveling never been easy. Im affraid this is enough for newcomer to start if he really wants to. We aint high rate server, so newcomers have to to do some effort, and cant expect epic sets in 10 days. Build a clan , gear it up and then aim for raids, these are basic concepts of Lineage 2 and well any MMO.
But main points:
-easy to level
-shadow up to S grade
-quest available on donny

Is pretty damn enough, no matter how old are you nor how much time do you have.

LancelotPL

well on archers now u have 600-800 atk speed max

kapsel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 08, 2014, 01:08:30 PM
(...)
New guy on Tarantula? EXTREMELY EASY and even more easier to be competitive vs others. Look whats majority of players gear and please  give me a brake with stories of 2 full parties of +10 draconic ... And yes , you have to farm to get items, unlike pay 2 win concept.

Tarantula is classic old-school L2 server, not for everyone, but for serious players. We also dont wipe/close/re-open servers each 3 months to gain cash, while on other hand seems that l2 predators keep joining same servers all over , even after open/close/re-open (interesting concept).

So if you want to play on Tarantula, it is very easy to reach top and be competitive vs others, since gearing up depends only of you not from donation npc. In the end if you have farming areas full, youll get the pvp as well.

don't get me wrong, i rly enjoyed playing on this server. at the begining there were tons of action, but now you cant hardly find a player on a farming spot.
guess farming might be extremely easy, also extremely boring. and still, after month of killing mobs you will get 1 shoted on pvp, so much fun.
guess we have different standards, i like constant action, you might be ok with one fight daily.
i think rising up rates was a mistake, goe was a joke, 80% enchant rate was a joke too. liked the tatoos tho. gl

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kapsel on September 08, 2014, 02:07:04 PM
don't get me wrong, i rly enjoyed playing on this server. at the begining there were tons of action, but now you cant hardly find a player on a farming spot.
guess farming might be extremely easy, also extremely boring. and still, after month of killing mobs you will get 1 shoted on pvp, so much fun.
guess we have different standards, i like constant action, you might be ok with one fight daily.
i think rising up rates was a mistake, goe was a joke. liked the tatoos tho. gl
So you are trying to change the server , where you are actually not playing?

You complained its a hard for newcomers, yet you say changing rates toward higher is a mistake? Hippocrate?

"you will get 1 shoted on pvp, so much fun." If after 10 years of l2, you get 1 shooted on pretty much balanced server, then im afraid you should switch to world of tanks asap.

tyrrande

There is a lot of sugestions here guys but many of em really miss a point for newbs. Tracks ideas r great, and his answers completely legit. For example ur view Lancelot is only a view from ur side and how it will hurts u. Why do u think EWSs will be only for riches ? So dont sell em, keep em for urself like i do. U dont like +10 +++ weapons ? But this is the enchanting server. There r superior rates for enchanting and i dont know how u but i like glowing weapons at all, all u need is to get ur balls in ecnhanting and hope for a good result. The fact he is adding a few new things to event manager, mana pots or so will seriously help a lot more to newbs then to the farmed ones. Ye it will hurt a bit those who r rich here (i count myself as one of richiest ppl here) but i completely agree with this changes even if it hurts my income. Coz i like more ppl at server rather then more adenas.

Track keep it going, dont be upset from this haters. I know from many players playing here they like the way u doing ur job now.

My suggestion: add something to castle shops so castle owners will setup manor everyday - thats one of the top if not the topest thing helping newbies out of money-sturggling + for us maybe we finally get a normal castle sieges. Actually at all, i am sure i am not speaking just for myself: We wanna definitelly back good, old, mass pvp Castle sieges. At last for me it was always the best way of PVP in Lineage 2. But for now there are only few Castle sieges and 0 interest coz there is nothing they should fight for. For setting manor they can already get BOGs but it looks like they dont need them so much, so i dont know, maybe: adding VIAL or HORN (only suggestions) or smthing

With regards, Tyrr.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: tyrrande on September 08, 2014, 02:22:58 PM
There is a lot of sugestions here guys but many of em really miss a point for newbs. Tracks ideas r great, and his answers completely legit. For example ur view Lancelot is only a view from ur side and how it will hurts u. Why do u think EWSs will be only for riches ? So dont sell em, keep em for urself like i do. U dont like +10 +++ weapons ? But this is the enchanting server. There r superior rates for enchanting and i dont know how u but i like glowing weapons at all, all u need is to get ur balls in ecnhanting and hope for a good result. The fact he is adding a few new things to event manager, mana pots or so will seriously help a lot more to newbs then to the farmed ones. Ye it will hurt a bit those who r rich here (i count myself as one of richiest ppl here) but i completely agree with this changes even if it hurts my income. Coz i like more ppl at server rather then more adenas.

Track keep it going, dont be upset from this haters. I know from many players playing here they like the way u doing ur job now.

My suggestion: add something to castle shops so castle owners will setup manor everyday - thats one of the top if not the topest thing helping newbies out of money-sturggling + for us maybe we finally get a normal castle sieges. Actually at all, i am sure i am not speaking just for myself: We wanna definitelly back good, old, mass pvp Castle sieges. At last for me it was always the best way of PVP in Lineage 2. But for now there are only few Castle sieges and 0 interest coz there is nothing they should fight for. For setting manor they can already get BOGs but it looks like they dont need them so much, so i dont know, maybe: adding VIAL or HORN (only suggestions) or smthing

With regards, Tyrr.
Thank you for your words, appreciated.

About Manor, sure give me some suggestions .

kapsel

this is not hypocrisy, i just think that efforts taht has to be payed into gearing up is not worth the reward of pvp action you can get back.
i think lower rates would stick players to farming spots for longer, but its too late. same for ++weapons and enchant rate.

btw. after quiting almost 2 months ago im still in top 10 pvp, and yeah ive been 1 hited couple of times, but i also were one hitting enemies on regular basis

reddragonjr

Quote from: Tazumi on September 08, 2014, 09:20:36 AM
1] remove crit. dmg tattoos ... those things are breaking pvp and making this server  archer only
2] remove the drawbacks of having a deflect arrow buff ... since tanks are not playable now

3] the Angelic Icon is useless for th/pala ..or anything combined with pala...i suggest reworking it to intended effect
4] include mana pots/drugs in the game so we can see more mages/bishops etc.
5] Look on the evasion since its not working properly ... with evasion tattoo,UE a song of the wind i got hit from an archer 3 times from 5 shots

This in my mind would  help the PvP on Tarantula

Dream on you want to see tank/mage server how mage/tank killing all like it was on dnx15.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!