Titan x10 my statement - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Titan x10 my statement

Started by HiddenEnemy, February 01, 2015, 11:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mangoo

Quote from: djvancho on February 01, 2015, 09:24:38 PM
you open titan too fast people need to know about this server 3 4 weaks before start to have time for clan organization .

LMAO.
Shakuras- SheWantsRevenge...Back

Voodoo

Quote from: djvancho on February 01, 2015, 09:24:38 PM
you open titan too fast people need to know about this server 3 4 weaks before start to have time for clan organization .
Now that's new, someone complains about DN doing something too fast lol.

djvancho

Quote from: Voodoo on February 01, 2015, 10:11:50 PM
Now that's new, someone complains about DN doing something too fast lol.
tell me 1 server witch open after 3 days after anounse  there must be 3 4 weeks advertising for grand opening no after 2 weeks beta tests opens after 3 days rates,drops,spoil,quest,xp,donations mus be known 1 mounth before not showed 3 days before start
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

djvancho

we play at low rate 3 x h5 retail server with ofi files with 11 k online people (may be real 4 5 k) but we know everithung about server 1 or 2 mounts before rate,drop,spoil everything and we desided to go there after long discution but for titan  everithing was secrtet only rate

most important thing when open new server is advertising people must know about that
second reason to have people in server is people to want this server

thats why i thing gms need first to ask community what server want
after that to open it

sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

f3nom3n

And where i can replenish my vit?was a npc for that...there is not..i beleave you guys removed that for people to donate...sorry but this is my ideea

^Evacuate^

Quote from: djvancho on February 01, 2015, 10:57:00 PM
tell me 1 server witch open after 3 days after anounse  there must be 3 4 weeks advertising for grand opening no after 2 weeks beta tests opens after 3 days rates,drops,spoil,quest,xp,donations mus be known 1 mounth before not showed 3 days before start
We announced Titan server around 2 months ago,2 weeks before the opening we run an Open beta whit exactly same rate and thing like it is now.I dont even know what you are talking about
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

^Evacuate^

Quote from: f3nom3n on February 01, 2015, 11:09:03 PM
And where i can replenish my vit?was a npc for that...there is not..i beleave you guys removed that for people to donate...sorry but this is my ideea
We did not remove anything,If something is missing please give me a link about it
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Voodoo

Quote from: djvancho on February 01, 2015, 10:57:00 PM
I wonder why are you still playing here, 99% of your posts are retarded ideas or crying.

Umcyk

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on February 01, 2015, 11:20:57 PM
We announced Titan server around 2 months ago,2 weeks before the opening we run an Open beta whit exactly same rate and thing like it is now.I dont even know what you are talking about

You announced Titan server, but said nothing of opening date. The date was set like 5 days before the actual opening? And official (because post in some random thread in General forum doesn't count) announcement was 3 days before the opening. How would you explain low online if not by lack of advertising the server with an opening date (not the server which will open god knows when)? There was also too little info about the dates on the main site - not everyone checks forum.

I'm not saying that everything should be set 3-4 weeks before the opening, but ~2 weeks should do.

djvancho

Quote from: Voodoo on February 01, 2015, 11:22:38 PM
I wonder why are you still playing here, 99% of your posts are retarded ideas or crying.
who cry 300 online you think is ok for new server?before opening tarantula in forum was 1k + online

sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Oblique

What I miss:
-offline shopping;
-offline buffers;
-a better auto-route on /follow (my chars gets stuck easy);
-simple mana potions;
-community-board;

Also I noticed a delay on mail system, like 30 sec - 1 min.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Voodoo

Quote from: djvancho on February 01, 2015, 11:37:14 PM
who cry 300 online you think is ok for new server?before opening tarantula in forum was 1k + online
And you think I care? I don't even play here, I just wanted to point out that you are and idiot.  ;D

Quote from: Oblique on February 01, 2015, 11:43:15 PM
Also I noticed a delay on mail system, like 30 sec - 1 min.
I don't think that's a problem. I had delayed mail even on official.