Web Analytics
Titan x10 my statement

News:

Main Menu

Titan x10 my statement

Started by HiddenEnemy, February 01, 2015, 11:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiddenEnemy

Hello. I come here with this post may too early from the start, but Titan is a fail, a hedgehog on the grid will not 3-4k people it will never be a game now barely 500 people max.
Perhaps that is why Titan servers no longer arise, people no longer have the time to play and it's still on this type of hardcore.
That's why I think it would be better to make a new server for some time but MID rate, with gmshopem etc.
With the experience of the local administration can rate the MID good start.
Of course, suggest even more to invest in this type of advertisement server, it is known that the network servers Dragon-Network is known for many players a but you can not rely only on the old players DN.

Please, you of speech what do you think and how you think came this server.

Oblique

I started also here with big expectations :) All server features demand you - the player - to stay more and more and more in game/online. Want to buy/sell items? Keep your char logged. Want to sell buffs ? Keep your char logged. Community board is not working also. You don't have mana potions or full buffs to farm faster mobs, again a longer time required to collect mats/recipes/adena.
This type of setup will push away players that don't have a lot of time to play. You might reply: we don't care. I've been playing with this type of people which don't have a lot of time for game, but they still like L2 with big and friendly community. They have a particularity = they have jobs and money. Guess what ? They donate for game stuff. A lot. On my last 3 servers, few members of CP donated like 40-50 euro, each day in a month. That is between 1200 - 1500 euro/month from 1 player. You might ask why they did that ?  To buy bless enchants for weapons/armors from other players because they like to enchant their items to +10 or more. They didn't played olympiad or sieges, neither were top PvP players, just like to have glowing weapons.
Of course, that was based on the fact that real farmers of the server could provide bless scrolls/items on auction everyday.
So, to cut to the chase my point, that shall be the actual setup of server: farmable by farmers who can fill the market with items and attract the big mass of players and that will bring also donators who will donate for adena to buy stuff because they don't have time to farm.
At the moment Titan is not an easy or farmable server. This keep a bigger community away and as result casual players which are donators won't join eighter a low populated server :)
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Peorexo

Quote from: Oblique on February 01, 2015, 11:55:01 AM
I started also here with big expectations :) All server features demand you - the player - to stay more and more and more in game/online. Want to buy/sell items? Keep your char logged. Want to sell buffs ? Keep your char logged. Community board is not working also. You don't have mana potions or full buffs to farm faster mobs, again a longer time required to collect mats/recipes/adena.
This type of setup will push away players that don't have a lot of time to play. You might reply: we don't care. I've been playing with this type of people which don't have a lot of time for game, but they still like L2 with big and friendly community. They have a particularity = they have jobs and money. Guess what ? They donate for game stuff. A lot. On my last 3 servers, few members of CP donated like 40-50 euro, each day in a month. That is between 1200 - 1500 euro/month from 1 player. You might ask why they did that ?  To buy bless enchants for weapons/armors from other players because they like to enchant their items to +10 or more. They didn't played olympiad or sieges, neither were top PvP players, just like to have glowing weapons.
Of course, that was based on the fact that real farmers of the server could provide bless scrolls/items on auction everyday.
So, to cut to the chase my point, that shall be the actual setup of server: farmable by farmers who can fill the market with items and attract the big mass of players and that will bring also donators who will donate for adena to buy stuff because they don't have time to farm.
At the moment Titan is not an easy or farmable server. This keep a bigger community away and as result casual players which are donators won't join eighter a low populated server :)
If leveling is easy and farming is hard thats good. Hardcore farmers can sell powerlevel and good gear while casuals can donate and get everything easy as well. Everything seems balanced to me.

HiddenEnemy

DONATE is a problem other servers, DN can do without subsidies MID rate and the game will be a good and enjoyable.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HiddenEnemy on February 01, 2015, 12:12:45 PM
DONATE is a problem other servers, DN can do without subsidies MID rate and the game will be a good and enjoyable.
What is wrong with donate now?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

HiddenEnemy

This just donate now is very good, I mean that it was not like he wrote "Oblique" that you can buy enchants etc. But now here we are talking about MID rate.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HiddenEnemy on February 01, 2015, 01:14:38 PM
This just donate now is very good, I mean that it was not like he wrote "Oblique" that you can buy enchants etc. But now here we are talking about MID rate.
But you do know that x10 exp is actually a high rate server? On top of that, vitality system boosts it a lot.
How about we add +30-50% exp runes (even i think its not really needed) to the donation as well?

HiddenEnemy

I do not think you know what I mean.

Stormery

Imo you should open new h5 substack server instead  common h5 x10-15 server. People have tone of servers like that and dont have something different, like h5 substack midrate like it was an old Dragon. So you maybe ask why not to join an old Dragon substack.. no.. cause its too old for new players. That's my opinion

Magnetio

hello, ;)

Could you tell me which server is new and which is old - dead? Tarantula or Titan? Both have same online...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Magnetio on February 01, 2015, 05:03:04 PM
hello, ;)

Could you tell me which server is new and which is old - dead? Tarantula or Titan? Both have same online...
Hello Tarantula is 1 year old (Interlude/Substack),Titan is NEW (H5/Retail) few days old. Both servers are alive and up. When they are dead you wont be able to log on them.

I hope its clearer now.

djvancho

Quote from: Stormery on February 01, 2015, 04:58:33 PM
Imo you should open new h5 substack server instead  common h5 x10-15 server. People have tone of servers like that and dont have something different, like h5 substack midrate like it was an old Dragon. So you maybe ask why not to join an old Dragon substack.. no.. cause its too old for new players. That's my opinion
+1 for this guy retail and pvp servers open every mounth but substack servers dont have
in dragon is enouth to have 1 new substack server no mater what chronicle wipe titan and make it substack
or make hellriser hellbound substack . i garantee will be full of people .people in dragon dont have for what to fight all have 4 5 full boss jewels sets from friends and old chars dragon community need new stimulation to play for.
you open titan too fast people need to know about this server 3 4 weaks before start to have time for clan organization .
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk