Titan x10 my statement - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Titan x10 my statement

Started by HiddenEnemy, February 01, 2015, 11:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 09, 2015, 06:54:00 PM
...we will be forced to close server and merge current (active) players (and all their items) to Dragon H5 server...

fair merge, no doubts xD after merge titan players if they dont have equiped/lvled chars on dragon can only suck ballz but who cares ofc xD

with such merge u will only lose new players even if they r not many, nothing else.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

MegaZord

Lost will to lvl my chars rly. Who cares about online, this 300-400 ppl having fun exping and farming.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 09, 2015, 07:06:55 PM
fair merge, no doubts xD after merge titan players if they dont have equiped/lvled chars on dragon can only suck ballz but who cares ofc xD

with such merge u will only lose new players even if they r not many, nothing else.
You dont really know the plan , IF merge happens.
Quote from: MegaZord on February 09, 2015, 07:08:46 PM
Lost will to lvl my chars rly. Who cares about online, this 300-400 ppl having fun exping and farming.
Thats all nice Zord, but no1 donates, or current donations cant even cover 1/16 of the servers cost.And right now we dont have money from other servers to cover up titan, like Tara covered dragon.

I repeat once again, we are not doing servers for money, but some minimum of costs has to be covered on monthly basis.

We shell see how it goes.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 09, 2015, 07:11:10 PM
You dont really know the plan , IF merge happens.

gz, u have some plan but i doubt my char from titan will be better equiped/lvled/enchanted than my current char on dragon. so now is question where is sense continue work on char here?
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

ozyn

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 09, 2015, 07:11:10 PM
You dont really know the plan , IF merge happens.Thats all nice Zord, but no1 donates, or current donations cant even cover 1/16 of the servers cost.And right now we dont have money from other servers to cover up titan, like Tara covered dragon.

I repeat once again, we are not doing servers for money, but some minimum of costs has to be covered on monthly basis.

We shell see how it goes.
Lost wish to play at this *******-Network.

When nothink goes right, go left

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 09, 2015, 07:24:16 PM
gz, u have some plan but i doubt my char from titan will be better equiped/lvled/enchanted than my current char on dragon. so now is question where is sense continue work on char here?
It is really a surprise for me you are actually playing here. Anyway yes there is sense to continue work on your char here, because we still dont know what will happen. Either way current players progress wont be lost.

Quote from: ozyn on February 09, 2015, 07:27:10 PM
Lost wish to play at this *******-Network.
I find it rather fair to tell to players current situation, instead of hiding things and then 1 day simply go offline and AFK, dont you agree? As i said, if more players will start donating situation can be better, i just said that current one isnt bright. No need to insult nor flame, since its not the network. Network is good and stable, but its the players who are spoiled and changed to the bone.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 09, 2015, 07:28:05 PM
It is really a surprise for me you are actually playing here. Anyway yes there is sense to continue work on your char here, because we still dont know what will happen. Either way current players progress wont be lost.
In GoD We TRUST!

Shadow21

DramaQueen - EE/SwS

ozyn

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 09, 2015, 07:28:05 PM
I find it rather fair to tell to players current situation, instead of hiding things and then 1 day simply go offline and AFK, dont you agree? As i said, if more players will start donating situation can be better, i just said that current one isnt bright. No need to insult nor flame, since its not the network. Network is good and stable, but its the players who are spoiled and changed to the bone.
I'm glad of your honestly, now i think with present situation you may close this server asap.

When nothink goes right, go left

MegaZord

Maybe online is coz of too small advertise?
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

MegaZord

this annoucment such helped server online :D. Kurwa n/c
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

Kaelthas

Dragon donators covered all retarded new idea of track and new team. I dont see any advertisement of new server in Dragon-Network, so now dont cry about online. 0 activity on FB. First maybe make something to get new ppl on Tarantula, Dragon and Titan. Make like other server... put bot in Giran on other server to spam adres of site. Make some advertising about Dragon, Tarantula and Titan on any forum,site L2 etc.

And give to Dragon 1-2 GMs more... 1 Event Maker and 1 Tester, Fixer etc. etc.
Bcuz now we have only Glasy for help ppl and buying "change subclass" for coins and ^flashhunter^ for looking for bots in loa.
Yenari SR/SWS
Kamisori TR/SL
Marley HE/WK
Ekka TR/DOOM
Ergec WC/OL
Amellka PR/SK